Jun 5 - Cannabis Risk's? New studies

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
237 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
245 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2012, 10:20 AM         #141
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont dispute that smoking is bad, as I don't smoke, but what gets me is that alcohol is promoted as if it's the savior of human life....and it seems to be just as bad for the body.
 06-07-2012, 10:51 AM         #142
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pstax916 said:
but the schitzophrenia is another story
a non-story. THat has been part of weed propoganda since day one, "Reefer Madness"

Fact is, some people develop schitzofrenia. I'm pretty sure it commonly develops symptoms when you are in your late teens/early 20s. So if that hypothetical person used marijuana, and then developed schitzofrenia, its obvious the direct cause of being a schitzo is THC. That's very sound logic.
 6 years ago '12        #143
144 strong 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$442 | Props total: 108 108
I smell propaganda on both sides of the fence. Marijuana is a medicine, correct ,but its not to smoke or get high. It makes me absolutely sick how all these hipster a.ss white folks push for it claiming all this stuff when it doesn't harm or imprison them. Brothas be gettin time for this sh*t while some long haired flower child be protesting over some damn plant. Yes herb is from the Most High but the way this country pushes it, is to get blazed and etc.
This herb along w/ other herbs that are now drugs have been perverted by the devil of this earth. Yes the gov. pushes neg propaganda bout weed but they also push in the social and mainstream media how good weed is and "hey lets make some movies about herb, oh and lets not stop there lets put in tv,music, literature, in every facet of life." Its called brainwashing and Babylon i.e America is probably if not the best at it.

Thats all I gotta say.
 6 years ago '08        #144
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 7166 7166
 Doza said:

[pic - click to view]

That's their president.
 6 years ago '10        #145
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 16 16
This is horrible propaganda. Tobacco cigarettes are and always will be WORSE than smoking marijuana. Fools who write articles like this are ignorant to the true effects marijuana has on the body (which are relatively mild) Read this book called "Understanding Marijuana" by Mitchell Earleywine and you'll learn all you need to know about this sh*t. Legalize it!
 6 years ago '04        #146
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2042 2042
 mlim420 said:
idgaf
Yayeeeeyay
 06-07-2012, 11:38 AM         #147
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollatchadude said:
been tellin cats this for years...but popular belief is king in this world. smoke inhalation is smoke inhalation no matter what your smoking. and too much of anything is BAD for you.
 6 years ago '04        #148
W24x55 61 heat pts61
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 14904 14904
 Yung Dilla said:
Oh and it causes schizophrenia don't think so buddy it actually HELPS it

6 years ago '09        #149
Mumbles253 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
I DONT GIVE A FUCC
 6 years ago '08        #150
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,476 | Props total: 3476 3476
yo this sh*t is false...
i was hoping they would come with some new sh*t but theyre saying the same bullsh*t that has been disproven for years, that since you hold it longer you get more tar etc...
theis doesnt mention any particular study, no actual figures, just "well if you hold it longer it has to be worse for you"

but the nature of the tar is COMPLETELY different from that of cigarette smoke
there are countless actual studies that contradict this

cannabis' only real threat, and i think this is real because ive dealt with it, is how it can increase anxiety and its link to schizophrenia. that's real, ive seen it happen, so thats a real fear and if you wanna talk about bad sh*t that weed does, thats one, but this tobacco is better than weed sh*t is foolish fu*kery.
 6 years ago '08        #151
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,476 | Props total: 3476 3476
 Bob Sacamano said:
a non-story. THat has been part of weed propoganda since day one, "Reefer Madness"

Fact is, some people develop schitzofrenia. I'm pretty sure it commonly develops symptoms when you are in your late teens/early 20s. So if that hypothetical person used marijuana, and then developed schitzofrenia, its obvious the direct cause of being a schitzo is THC. That's very sound logic.
there have been studies dude, and they obviously take that into account. That's one thing about drugs, they can fu*k you up. Weed can make the brain work in ways it never has, unlock different neurological pathways, and sometimes that can take the brain to places it probably shouldnt have gone, and unlock things that shouldnt be unlocked. It happens to people all the time, where you just cant smoke because youve developed anxiety or some sh*t from smoking. I rally against all the physical propaganda, but there are definitely adverse psychological effects possible. But fu*k it, weed aint perfect.

6 years ago '08        #152
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
 144 strong said:
I smell propaganda on both sides of the fence. Marijuana is a medicine, correct ,but its not to smoke or get high. It makes me absolutely sick how all these hipster a.ss white folks push for it claiming all this stuff when it doesn't harm or imprison them. Brothas be gettin time for this sh*t while some long haired flower child be protesting over some damn plant. Yes herb is from the Most High but the way this country pushes it, is to get blazed and etc.
This herb along w/ other herbs that are now drugs have been perverted by the devil of this earth. Yes the gov. pushes neg propaganda bout weed but they also push in the social and mainstream media how good weed is and "hey lets make some movies about herb, oh and lets not stop there lets put in tv,music, literature, in every facet of life." Its called brainwashing and Babylon i.e America is probably if not the best at it.

Thats all I gotta say.
 6 years ago '08        #153
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
If you have anxiety after you smoke that's you and a personality defect that the weed amplifies.

That means it's prob not for you and/or you should get your sh*t together.
 6 years ago '10        #154
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
Everybody talking bout weed being better because it doesn't have any additives, is lying to themselves.

The have all natural, additive-free, cigarettes (American Spirits, Winstons, etc.). Guess what? They still cause cancer (it fu*king says it on the pack). All natural does not mean cancer free
 6 years ago '08        #155
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:
Everybody talking bout weed being better because it doesn't have any additives, is lying to themselves.

The have all natural, additive-free, cigarettes (American Spirits, Winstons, etc.). Guess what? They still cause cancer (it fu*king says it on the pack). All natural does not mean cancer free

You're acting like weed doesn't have smokeless mediums while your dirtsticks do not.
 6 years ago '08        #156
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dray said:
Man fu*k all that and fu*k you for this thread because the only smelling of propaganda is you and making this thread

you posted the least credible article that most likely has hundreds of guests who are not even members of boxden..thinking that this article is true

like I said be responsible if you gonna post,don't just post for shock value..everything you just did shows every example of why we have 90% bad journalism today

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #157
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
There is no definite conclusion on if Cannabis is really bad for you. However, if you don't want to find out the risks yourself, then don't do the drug. I just wouldn't believe anything a pothead or some fear mongering scientest tells me.

I will say off personal experience with others, smoking weed won't get many young people far in life, especially the ones that can't afford to make mistakes. The women that I've seen smoke it haves.lutty personalities, the men are lazy as sh*t, and overall they're always depressed and paranoid as hell.

Seeing people like that made me stay away from it. Not because of some bs article.
 6 years ago '10        #158
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,884 | Props total: 10 10
 SlickJ101 said:

You're acting like weed doesn't have smokeless mediums while your dirtsticks do not.
:lebroncmonson:

e-cigarettes, dip, gum, patches, etc.

The article was about joints, not vaporizers and sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #159
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$513 | Props total: 190 190
this is funny to me the first peson to supposed to find somethen worng wit smoken weed yall run and believe it like it all true but wen there has been many i many many test and studys that say other wise and how harmful it is
 6 years ago '08        #160
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:
:lebroncmonson:

e-cigarettes, dip, gum, patches, etc.

The article was about joints, not vaporizers and sh*t.
The conversation in here is on weed.

You should of said joints and not weed when you posted

What you posted are nicotine substitutes that are meant for short-term use. I guess I could see someone using an e-cigarette long-term, or at least until it blows up in your face.

@ dip. Dip is probably the worst legal drug there is.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago