most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Smoke inhalation is smoke inhalation period... but the vaporizer method seems less harmful... I don't smoke/vaporize weed and don't intend to ever do so...
 6 years ago '05        #142
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 TheGame4705 said:
Real sh*t i smoked everyday wit a dude in college and he developed paranoid schizo from smoking. Was good one day and over time dude thought he was hearing people talking to him, thought his mom's was against him, and jus was off the wall and one day he told this dude "you suck d!ck!" dude told him bak "no you suck d!ck!" and he teed off and broke the n*gga nose. He stay in NY now wit no meds!
no that n*gga was already like that lol, the weed prolly mellowed him out then he just lost it one day lol
 6 years ago '10        #143
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 blaznfor20 said:
Damn, you went to weed college???
yo i almost cried

but about this "Study" been smoking everyday since I was 16, now 20. Healthy, run 2 miles everyday no problem.. lungs are fine.. smoke blunts and doobies also.. not the best for ya, but fu*k it
 06-07-2012, 11:08 AM         #144
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vaporizer/weed food... And cigarette smoke is worse, and nicotine is addictive.

No one thinks smoking something is completely healthy, you are inhaling smoke. This article proves nothing about THC toxicity, just that smoke is bad for your lungs. Thanks.
 06-07-2012, 11:20 AM         #145
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont dispute that smoking is bad, as I don't smoke, but what gets me is that alcohol is promoted as if it's the savior of human life....and it seems to be just as bad for the body.
 06-07-2012, 11:51 AM         #146
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pstax916 said:
but the schitzophrenia is another story
a non-story. THat has been part of weed propoganda since day one, "Reefer Madness"

Fact is, some people develop schitzofrenia. I'm pretty sure it commonly develops symptoms when you are in your late teens/early 20s. So if that hypothetical person used marijuana, and then developed schitzofrenia, its obvious the direct cause of being a schitzo is THC. That's very sound logic.
 6 years ago '12        #147
144 strong 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
I smell propaganda on both sides of the fence. Marijuana is a medicine, correct ,but its not to smoke or get high. It makes me absolutely sick how all these hipster a.ss white folks push for it claiming all this stuff when it doesn't harm or imprison them. Brothas be gettin time for this sh*t while some long haired flower child be protesting over some damn plant. Yes herb is from the Most High but the way this country pushes it, is to get blazed and etc.
This herb along w/ other herbs that are now drugs have been perverted by the devil of this earth. Yes the gov. pushes neg propaganda bout weed but they also push in the social and mainstream media how good weed is and "hey lets make some movies about herb, oh and lets not stop there lets put in tv,music, literature, in every facet of life." Its called brainwashing and Babylon i.e America is probably if not the best at it.

Thats all I gotta say.
 6 years ago '08        #148
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5522 5522
 Doza said:

[pic - click to view]

That's their president.
 6 years ago '10        #149
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
This is horrible propaganda. Tobacco cigarettes are and always will be WORSE than smoking marijuana. Fools who write articles like this are ignorant to the true effects marijuana has on the body (which are relatively mild) Read this book called "Understanding Marijuana" by Mitchell Earleywine and you'll learn all you need to know about this sh*t. Legalize it!
 6 years ago '04        #150
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
 mlim420 said:
idgaf
Yayeeeeyay
 06-07-2012, 12:38 PM         #151
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollatchadude said:
been tellin cats this for years...but popular belief is king in this world. smoke inhalation is smoke inhalation no matter what your smoking. and too much of anything is BAD for you.
 6 years ago '04        #152
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
 Yung Dilla said:
Oh and it causes schizophrenia don't think so buddy it actually HELPS it

6 years ago '09        #153
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
I DONT GIVE A FUCC
 6 years ago '08        #154
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
yo this sh*t is false...
i was hoping they would come with some new sh*t but theyre saying the same bullsh*t that has been disproven for years, that since you hold it longer you get more tar etc...
theis doesnt mention any particular study, no actual figures, just "well if you hold it longer it has to be worse for you"

but the nature of the tar is COMPLETELY different from that of cigarette smoke
there are countless actual studies that contradict this

cannabis' only real threat, and i think this is real because ive dealt with it, is how it can increase anxiety and its link to schizophrenia. that's real, ive seen it happen, so thats a real fear and if you wanna talk about bad sh*t that weed does, thats one, but this tobacco is better than weed sh*t is foolish fu*kery.
 6 years ago '08        #155
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
 Bob Sacamano said:
a non-story. THat has been part of weed propoganda since day one, "Reefer Madness"

Fact is, some people develop schitzofrenia. I'm pretty sure it commonly develops symptoms when you are in your late teens/early 20s. So if that hypothetical person used marijuana, and then developed schitzofrenia, its obvious the direct cause of being a schitzo is THC. That's very sound logic.
there have been studies dude, and they obviously take that into account. That's one thing about drugs, they can fu*k you up. Weed can make the brain work in ways it never has, unlock different neurological pathways, and sometimes that can take the brain to places it probably shouldnt have gone, and unlock things that shouldnt be unlocked. It happens to people all the time, where you just cant smoke because youve developed anxiety or some sh*t from smoking. I rally against all the physical propaganda, but there are definitely adverse psychological effects possible. But fu*k it, weed aint perfect.

6 years ago '08        #156
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 144 strong said:
I smell propaganda on both sides of the fence. Marijuana is a medicine, correct ,but its not to smoke or get high. It makes me absolutely sick how all these hipster a.ss white folks push for it claiming all this stuff when it doesn't harm or imprison them. Brothas be gettin time for this sh*t while some long haired flower child be protesting over some damn plant. Yes herb is from the Most High but the way this country pushes it, is to get blazed and etc.
This herb along w/ other herbs that are now drugs have been perverted by the devil of this earth. Yes the gov. pushes neg propaganda bout weed but they also push in the social and mainstream media how good weed is and "hey lets make some movies about herb, oh and lets not stop there lets put in tv,music, literature, in every facet of life." Its called brainwashing and Babylon i.e America is probably if not the best at it.

Thats all I gotta say.
 6 years ago '08        #157
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
If you have anxiety after you smoke that's you and a personality defect that the weed amplifies.

That means it's prob not for you and/or you should get your sh*t together.
 6 years ago '10        #158
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
Everybody talking bout weed being better because it doesn't have any additives, is lying to themselves.

The have all natural, additive-free, cigarettes (American Spirits, Winstons, etc.). Guess what? They still cause cancer (it fu*king says it on the pack). All natural does not mean cancer free
 6 years ago '08        #159
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Ciggavelli said:
Everybody talking bout weed being better because it doesn't have any additives, is lying to themselves.

The have all natural, additive-free, cigarettes (American Spirits, Winstons, etc.). Guess what? They still cause cancer (it fu*king says it on the pack). All natural does not mean cancer free

You're acting like weed doesn't have smokeless mediums while your dirtsticks do not.
 6 years ago '11        #160
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
 144 strong said:

Thats all I gotta say.
Man fu*k all that and fu*k you for this thread because the only smelling of propaganda is you and making this thread

you posted the least credible article that most likely has hundreds of guests who are not even members of boxden..thinking that this article is true

like I said be responsible if you gonna post,don't just post for shock value..everything you just did shows every example of why we have 90% bad journalism today
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago