Jun 5 - Cannabis Risk's? New studies

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
 NoTitleSince73 said:
only thing @ risk when high, is the sh*t in my fridge

but of course inhaling smoke is bad, moderation is key.
no vaporizers is key...
 6 years ago '05        #82
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 2629 2629
the only thing thats suppose to go into your lungs and what its design for is Oxygen, h20 (at small amounts) carbon and nitron, of course there health risks when you inhale smoke with particles in it and sh*t. that like saying eating pus*y is bad for you, is the mouth made to eat pus*y???? n*gga i cant make this up
 06-06-2012, 07:38 PM         #83
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollatchadude said:
been tellin cats this for years...but popular belief is king in this world. smoke inhalation is smoke inhalation no matter what your smoking. and too much of anything is BAD for you.
Exactly, even too much water is a bad thing.
 6 years ago '08        #84
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 804 804
lmao n*ggas be extra sensisitive when people talk sh*t about weed.

but true talk weed has done me more bad than good. sh*t just aint for me.

But dont be so harheaded thinking that sh*t is so harmless because its natural and grows from earth, tobacco and cocaine come from earth too. Nothing in this world is harmless too much of anything is bad
 6 years ago '10        #85
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 kingrey said:
you potheads are CRAZY defensive, lmao. this is a bunch of propaganda though. schizophrenia? gtfoh. only thing it portrays accurately is the harmful effects of smoking (this is true of inhaling ANY kind of smoke). that, and they forget to mention that it's not good for people with bad hearts. blood pressure drops and standing heart rate doubles. sucks, but it could lead to a heart attack.
Yes... some people have to smoke weed to think straight/calm down
 06-06-2012, 07:45 PM         #86
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20 years from now there gonna tell you how bad weed really is for all you weed smokers
 6 years ago '04        #87
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
ima still smoke cause im going to die anyway might as well pick my own terms and my own habbits
 6 years ago '10        #88
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
People viewing this thread : 164

my n*gga bx lighting up
 6 years ago '04        #89
dagfpizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$818 | Props total: 2123 2123
 downtown33 said:
wasnt there just a study done on rats that showed cannabis helped them produce brain cells, i know i read it on here
yes, marijuana is responsible for neurogenesis and is also proven for being a creative catalyst (at the expense of short term memory)

the attributions that THC exacerbates schizophrenia have some scientific grounds but with the many examples of mental health iatrogenesis, who knows what to believe?

drugs are basically illegal because stupid people cannot handle their effects and consequences

drugs expand the mind but if you have no mind to expand to begin with, then it will just get you more fu*ked up

yes, weed is dangerous but so is a car if the driver is a moron

society takes steps to mitigate the risk of motor vehicles with education and graduated licensing, so the same needs to be done with weed (and other drugs).

hopefully governments will eventually come around to the fact it is impossible to completely eliminate use and will therefore focus on harm reduction and rehabilitation over punitive measures.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
not believing the BBC, sorry
 06-06-2012, 08:53 PM         #91
bigpap12345 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sure this warning wont stop the real cannibus heads! I will alway have love for Canibus even though i cant currently smoke it i had some good times in the past though!Gotta maintain
 06-06-2012, 08:57 PM         #92
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Cannabis smokers downplay the dangers of it, especially where mental health is concerned. Smoke too much and your potential for going crazy is tons higher, anyone who is honest with themselves knows plenty of smokers who've fu*ked their head smoking green. Most long-term abusers of cannabis I know(which is what most smokers are, even though they say otherwise) are even paranoid out of their mind, socially anxious or just have brains like retards.

Problem is the sh*t these days is way too potent, but it's the strong stuff that's being glamourised that people smoke all day. It's not like the old days where you could smoke dirt weed without problem, what's on the street today is too strong. It's like the difference between a glass of wine a day and a litre of vodka a day.

Plus it isn't even like way back when where people occasionally smoked some to get loose, now a days people are smoking copious amounts of the sh*t from morning until the evening.

The propaganda is from both sides. Politicians have an agenda but so do cannabis smokers. A lot of cannabis smokers are tards like the study shows, they actually believe there isn't any cause for concern in smoking all day every day.
Tell me you are trolling, you ignorant fu*k. First of all, "dirt weed" is called DIRT WEED for a reason you fu*kin 12 year old, it's much healthier to smoke dispensary quality than schwag, higher quality = cleaner, grown better, preserved better, etc etc.

"going crazy" from smoking bud? You are a fu*kin idiot son.
 6 years ago '09        #93
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 FlyboyCaz said:
lmao n*ggas be extra sensisitive when people talk sh*t about weed.

but true talk weed has done me more bad than good. sh*t just aint for me.

But dont be so harheaded thinking that sh*t is so harmless because its natural and grows from earth, tobacco and cocaine come from earth too. Nothing in this world is harmless too much of anything is bad
Coca comes from the earth cocaine comes from a lab.
 6 years ago '05        #94
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I don't think anyone is saying you should smoke marijuana. There's obvious dangers to it. There's just too many people locked up for petty marijuana crimes and so many other things that are legal that are far worse for your body.
 6 years ago '07        #95
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
wtf is a marijuana cigarette? they talkin weed and tobacco rolled up together?
 6 years ago '07        #96
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 nastynoble said:
wtf is a marijuana cigarette? they talkin weed and tobacco rolled up together?
its the more proper way of saying Joint I guess.
 06-06-2012, 09:25 PM         #97
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was never about it being harmless tho. except to other people. im sure there are more cases of skin cancer then ever before but people dont get arrested for having a sun tan.
 6 years ago '08        #98
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5504 5504
 Ni2 said:
it was never about it being harmless tho. except to other people. im sure there are more cases of skin cancer then ever before but people dont get arrested for having a sun tan.
Of course not. Tanning is encouraged since it makes money and can be regulated.
 6 years ago '07        #99
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
If yall really tryna get high cop the magic flight launch box

I use that sh*t all the time. Let's say you smoke a gram a day. One bowl pack with the launch box is like .2, off that you can get a real good a.ss buzz, do another bowl pack and your shelled as fu*k!

The best part about it is that it doesnt even fu*king smell. If you heat the bud too long it wil smell like burnt popcorn but you ain't gotta worry about your finger tips and clothes smelling like bud.I vape this anywhere literally

After u finish, u can use the vaped weed as edibles. I put my vaped weed in my peanut butter sandwich.
It ain't the best taste but it adds to your high

Last edited by Mr.NYCinNC; 06-06-2012 at 09:39 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #100
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25616 25616
Listen these motherfu*king c*ck suckers are lying their a.sses off for one there is NO PROOF for the link between straight weed smokers and lung cancer.. For two i ain't never seen nobody have no psychotic episode from smoking one dude did but his sh*t was laced (glad i don't smoke off other people sh*t unless im there when they got to the dispensary to get it and im watching them roll) They got me scared when i was a little n*gga man dare came to my school talking about weed is bad it will have you stealing and you'll become homeless trying to keep your addiction fed, i wouldn't touch it but i turned thirteen and boy were they wrong lol... n*ggas see these damn above the influence commercials??

Dude you knw what you did last night?

Nah man i was so high lol

wait no i don't remember that dude i'm sorry wait hold on??

Man fu*k outta here b

[video - click to view]

Oh and call me a liar motherfu*kers

The largest study of its kind has unexpectedly concluded that smoking marijuana, even regularly and heavily, does not lead to lung cancer.

Marijuana cured cancer tho

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 06-06-2012 at 10:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago