Jun 5 - Cannabis Risk's? New studies

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Damagegadget said:
who has gotten lung cancer from smoking weed.. and this study is about smoking joints.. the paper used to smoke them is what reacts with different chemicals to cause this.

Which is why there is the vaporizer... furthermore this is a smear tactic..and propanganda .

They not going to say isht about ingesting it.. and if it was readily available (legal) I would be more prone to buying a cannibis ginger ale than smoking it..
thing is, there is tar in weed... sure if you vape it you skip that. but i smoke a bong all the time and i know theres tar coming from that weed. i dont know how harmful it is, and you dont see many people stepping forward saying they smoked weed their whole life, and never smoked cigarettes. hard to pinpoint how bad it is for you when there are so many factors. the key is moderation, smoke that sh*t up. people need to stop acting like we havent been smoking weed for centuries.
 6 years ago '04        #62
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5115 5115
man these scientist don't know jack sh*t dog. I haven't smoked in a week and i'm going crazy cause this dumbass dealer of mine is out. n*gga better bring some of that cali bud or i'm going to his crib and tell his mom and dad to give me buddah. fu*k outta here with this propaganda. n*gga aint like we going to live forever and sh*t...

It's like this negro put in words

Given the scale of life in the cosmos, one human life is no more than a tiny blip. Each one of us is a just visitor to this planet, a guest, who will only stay for a limited time. What greater folly could there be than to spend this short time alone, unhappy or in conflict with our companions? Far better, surely, to use our short time here in living a meaningful life, enriched by our sense of connection with others and being of service to them.
 6 years ago '05        #63
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
show us the research paper and who funded the research
 6 years ago '05        #64
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
gotta love propaganda...sh*ts been going on for 75 years now.

Its in the medical field yet it will medically fu*k your world up worse than it is like catching schizophrenia.... good argument

And uh, more high schoolers use marijuana and try other drugs than they did when the war on drugs started so...keep it up governments of the world.

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 06-06-2012 at 06:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Freemind said:
Im on my cellphone... Just do some research... Look up studies on marijuana vs lung cancer and the amount of tar that comes from marijuana.

And look at independent studies.... Anything funded by through government or studies done by them will be set up to make it look bad....

Like how they say marijuana k!lls brain cells... Really what they did is pump 15 joints of pot smoke into monkeys for 5 minutes... No extra oxygen to balance it out... Just pot smoke... After 30 days some monies had died and they ran tests on their brains and found their brain cells had died so they said marijuana k!lls brain cells... But really they suffocated the monkeys for 5 minutes everyday, which caused brain cells to die.

Just another bs government study with bs results
wasnt there just a study done on rats that showed cannabis helped them produce brain cells, i know i read it on here

its all bullsh*t tho, the only thing that causes cancer about any smoke is the sh*t they put in it, native americans smoked pure tobacco for hundreds of years and didnt die of lung cancer, just like the preservatives in the food, and anywayz cancer is big business for pharmaceutical companies, thats why theres no cure and never will be

dont believe this bullsh*t, a bunch of independant studies have been done on cannabis, and some have actually shown lung cancer to be less likely among cigarette smokers who smoke marijuana regularly, the study said it helps your lungs repair themselves
 6 years ago '11        #66
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 617 617
 R4P said:
ayo those above the influence commercials are the most inaccurate sh*ts out there, I have never witnessed anyone try to force weed on another person and I just started blazing 3 years ago while my friends have been doing it since high school

sh*t, if someone dont smoke thats better for me, less people to pass the blunt to
 06-06-2012, 07:05 PM         #67
taskeen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1000BC-2012AD - deaths related to smoking marijuana = 0
 06-06-2012, 07:11 PM         #68
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cannabis smokers downplay the dangers of it, especially where mental health is concerned. Smoke too much and your potential for going crazy is tons higher, anyone who is honest with themselves knows plenty of smokers who've fu*ked their head smoking green. Most long-term abusers of cannabis I know(which is what most smokers are, even though they say otherwise) are even paranoid out of their mind, socially anxious or just have brains like retards.

Problem is the sh*t these days is way too potent, but it's the strong stuff that's being glamourised that people smoke all day. It's not like the old days where you could smoke dirt weed without problem, what's on the street today is too strong. It's like the difference between a glass of wine a day and a litre of vodka a day.

Plus it isn't even like way back when where people occasionally smoked some to get loose, now a days people are smoking copious amounts of the sh*t from morning until the evening.

The propaganda is from both sides. Politicians have an agenda but so do cannabis smokers. A lot of cannabis smokers are tards like the study shows, they actually believe there isn't any cause for concern in smoking all day every day.
 06-06-2012, 07:13 PM         #69
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a bullsh*t article that the BBC produced which doesn't surprise me, also i think the way they are wording it "Cannabis Cigarettes", means the study was joints that have tobacco in. A lot of people do it over here, i did for a while i don't know why tho! now its just weed in my joints
 6 years ago '04        #70
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
Clearly part of a propaganda machine. Smoke inhalation is smoke inhalation, but getting lung cancer from smokin joints?! and trying to word it like weed is WORSE than cigarettes?! fu*king sad.
 06-06-2012, 07:15 PM         #71
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 taskeen1 said:
1000BC-2012AD - deaths related to smoking marijuana = 0
all that needs to be said
 6 years ago '10        #72
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 Two Five Design said:
Different strains have different side effects. I can smoke hash and have a blast but any form of weed puts me into a straight panic attack, EVERY TIME. I just can't do it anymore. But it never happened up until I freaked out on the synthetic BS. Ruined the real stuff for me.
dammm . me tooo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

one time for the everyday pothead .(me) RIP
 6 years ago '04        #73
THUN 
space
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
Arizer Q is the best thing ive EVER owned..use less, no smoke, and you get WRECKED. It's best if you have good strains too because you can really taste what youre hitting. You also dont have that harshness in the throat and smelling like a muhfu*ka when you go out in public and people lookin all crazy ha

They just dropped a portable too...peep this.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #74
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 davilla24c said:

lmfao the propaganda here is on a whole other level
 6 years ago '04        #75
SeeG 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 4 4
Any incerpts of these tests? Or an actual medical journal entry? Nah? fu*k this
 06-06-2012, 07:29 PM         #76
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady4180 said:
Solves all the issues !)
goddamn this is dope! i need to try this sh*t asap
 6 years ago '06        #77
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,027 | Props total: 18793 18793
sounds A LOT like scare propaganda....

the BBC is on one for this..

they'll tell you weed is waaay more risky than it seems, then do a write up promoting some corporate pharmaceutical drug that fu*ks your insides way worse...

getting a straight, unbiased opinion these days is such a challenge..

also, P>S> DO NOT smoke that synthetic sh*t... that sh*t is horrible and bad for you..
 06-06-2012, 07:30 PM         #78
>EterNaL81< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyting is everyting Mhan !
 06-06-2012, 07:34 PM         #79
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
sounds A LOT like scare propaganda....

the BBC is on one for this..

they'll tell you weed is waaay more risky than it seems, then do a write up promoting some corporate pharmaceutical drug that fu*ks your insides way worse... getting a straight, unbiased opinion these days is such a challenge..

also, P>S> DO NOT smoke that synthetic sh*t... that sh*t is horrible and bad for you..

Exactly. This is complete bullsh*t
 06-06-2012, 07:34 PM         #80
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't read this bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago