Jun 5 - Cannabis Risk's? New studies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
there are side effects to every drug nothing new here.. just that repetition makes it acceptable to users.
 06-06-2012, 04:49 PM         #42
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
ayo those above the influence commercials are the most inaccurate sh*ts out there, I have never witnessed anyone try to force weed on another person and I just started blazing 3 years ago while my friends have been doing it since high school

sh*t, if someone dont smoke thats better for me, less people to pass the blunt to
Word.... I've smoked off and on since high school (very heavily in college ) and never ONCE did I try to force someone to take a hit if they didn't want to, nor have I ever witness anyone else tryin to do that sh*t, that sh*t ain't cool and will probably get u called out if u try to persuade someone to do somethin they don't wanna do.

First of all, you don't want to smoke with some newbie who doesn't even WANNA do it, that'll ruin it for everybody cuz they'll be buggin. Secondly, like u said, less people to smoke my sh*t = more bud for me.

This is how it's gone EVERY SINGLE TIME I've ever offered someone a hit or seen anyone offer someone a hit :

(ME): Hey bro you wanna hit this?

(BRO): Nah man I'm good, don't really smoke

(ME): Right on man, that's cool. Let's go to taco bell

And that's IT, fu*kin clowns.
 6 years ago '06        #43
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 Freemind said:
No.. The bud turns brown and dry... And looks/smells/tastes like a.ssuming after... With pretty much 0 high.

And you can still see the vapor... Its just not as thick as smoke... It hits pretty rough though.

A few hits off a vape and you're gone though
When puffin with a vape the vapor smells fkn good too
 6 years ago '05        #44
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 228 228
 Cowboys All Day said:
Word.... I've smoked off and on since high school (very heavily in college ) and never ONCE did I try to force someone to take a hit if they didn't want to, nor have I ever witness anyone else tryin to do that sh*t, that sh*t ain't cool and will probably get u called out if u try to persuade someone to do somethin they don't wanna do.

First of all, you don't want to smoke with some newbie who doesn't even WANNA do it, that'll ruin it for everybody cuz they'll be buggin. Secondly, like u said, less people to smoke my sh*t = more bud for me.

This is how it's gone EVERY SINGLE TIME I've ever offered someone a hit or seen anyone offer someone a hit :

(ME): Hey bro you wanna hit this?

(BRO): Nah man I'm good, don't really smoke

(ME): Right on man, that's cool. Let's go to taco bell

And that's IT, fu*kin clowns.
exactly bruh, back in the day (im 25 now) when I was in highschool my homeboy who smoked knew i didnt and if anyone ever offered me any he would storm in and be like "Nah, he good he dont need that sh*t"

lol I know that may not be typical but I've never felt pressured or felt like pressuring anyone else or like you said even witnessed ANYONE be pressured and Ive been hanging around potheads for years now

weed smokers are all about having a good time and they dont wanna fu*k up their own high by having newbies fu*kin with their sh*t
 06-06-2012, 05:09 PM         #45
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
exactly bruh, back in the day (im 25 now) when I was in highschool my homeboy who smoked knew i didnt and if anyone ever offered me any he would storm in and be like "Nah, he good he dont need that sh*t"

lol I know that may not be typical but I've never felt pressured or felt like pressuring anyone else or like you said even witnessed ANYONE be pressured and Ive been hanging around potheads for years now

weed smokers are all about having a good time and they dont wanna fu*k up their own high by having newbies fu*kin with their sh*t
Yesssssir

Kinda the same sh*t, my cousin went to school with me (same age) and we'd be hangin out together with some friends at one of there houses(some of us would be chiefin) and anytime someone passed it to him I'd get all momma tiger protecting her cub type of sh*t on them lol, not cuz anything is wrong with smokin up but because he had previously explained to be how he would never wanna touch it and just doesn't see the point.

Eventually he actually asked me if him and me could just kick it and if I could get him high with just the two of us for his first time (he fu*kin BUGGED son, and he only had like two decent hits of middies). I calmed him through it and all but it fu*ked up my high and we both agreed it just wasn't for him lmao. Can't really fault him though, my aunt and uncle were strict as fu*k on him about everything so naturally he freaked out and got paranoid lol.

But yeah, the main point is, that sh*t just DOESN'T happen on the regular like they portray it (if it does at all, it's rare) and if someone is pressuring you to do something you don't wanna do they ain't someone I'd called a friend anyways.
 06-06-2012, 05:14 PM         #46
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Relevant:

[video - click to view]

06-06-2012, 05:18 PM         #47
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
wait what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so less weed and you get more of high than sparking it up!!!

somebody school me on the best vaporizors out there then
vaporblunt
 6 years ago '11        #48
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Freemind said:
No.. The bud turns brown and dry... And looks/smells/tastes like a.ssuming after... With pretty much 0 high.

And you can still see the vapor... Its just not as thick as smoke... It hits pretty rough though.

A few hits off a vape and you're gone though
I made brownies from vaped trees and they did the job. Only thing is, you gotta put double of what you would normally use.

Also i know dudes who've rolled a whole dutch full of vaped trees and they got high..
 6 years ago '09        #49
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:

6 years ago '08        #50
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 06-06-2012, 05:35 PM         #51
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
yall dropping 600 on the volcano vap
Not me I'm good with my spoon pipe, can never go wrong w/ one of them.
 6 years ago '04        #52
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Misleading article. The smoke is bad for u. Not the weed.
 6 years ago '11        #53
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
what is this edibles that yall speak of, weed brownies and sh*t?

fu*k it tho I just quit this past weekend

sh*t makes me too lethargic, I ain't feeling that sh*t anymore
 06-06-2012, 05:47 PM         #54
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acclaimedknives said:
what is this edibles that yall speak of, weed brownies and sh*t?

fu*k it tho I just quit this past weekend

sh*t makes me too lethargic, I ain't feeling that sh*t anymore
Yea, dispensaries got a toooon of edibles (some people can't smoke or prefer not to).

Some people make their own edibles... I've only had some once, some brownies my friend made. He put waaaaaaaaay too much in or something because I was deep fried for like 14 hours man.. sh*t was crazy.
 6 years ago '11        #55
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25136 25136
tis article is so dumb its ridiculous

And its from the UK which is known to be bias towards marijuana

I smoke casually and let me just say..you should be ashamed of posting this article,I have written university papers on marijuana marked by sociology professors and I had to play both sides and this whole article would be an embarrassment if I used it as a reference,when they said that its 20 times higher in cancer for smoking weed...well that is comfirmed NOT TRUE. stopped reading after that
 6 years ago '05        #56
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
man listen....

[pic - click to view]

06-06-2012, 06:10 PM         #57
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it...

Ima still smoke green regarless.
 6 years ago '04        #58
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 521 521
 NoTitleSince73 said:
only thing @ risk when high, is the sh*t in my fridge

6 years ago '11        #59
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
how come all this time weed was good not its bad...something fish.
 6 years ago '04        #60
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Propaganda bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago