Today on PlayStation Plus 6/5/12 - Instant Game Collection

most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 D. Norman said:
DIO, u may want to take a money management course

Why do you say this?

and I know how to manage money... I don't spend it
 6 years ago '05        #102
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 Da Ill One said:
So 12 games for free even if all 12 of them were $10 a piece that's $120 vs a $50 + subscription...so at the very least you're saving $70 even if they were all $5 a peice that's $60 and a year sub is $50 so you're still saving $10 by having +...really no need to hate on it... you pay $35 - $50 a year just to go ONLINE on the 360...and that's without getting ANY games even at a discount...
game. set. and match.
 6 years ago '05        #103
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
I still don't understand the beef between XBOX N PS3... The XBOX is good for FPS because of the controller, PS3 for the other game genres IMO the only REAL knocks on XBOX is you had to pay $100 for a bigger HDD, the RedRingOfdeath, the disc tray issue, they only RECENTLY put wifi capability, and they make you pay $50 a year to enjoy online play (which should be a standard feature IMO)
 6 years ago '09        #104
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,694 | Props total: 13225 13225
 6 years ago '04        #105
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,182 | Props total: 977 977
fu*k my hard drive. ran out of space. need to upgrade my OG ps3 hardrive to a 500GB.
 6 years ago '11        #106
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 quintosis03 said:
fu*k my hard drive. ran out of space. need to upgrade my OG ps3 hardrive to a 500GB.
go for it bro, you've got 36 more games coming soon.
 06-07-2012, 02:03 PM         #107
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I've played 9 out of 12 of the games on this list, owning 7 of them.. That's the only reason why PS+ isn't for me, I usually play sh*t early on. For people that don't do that and are more casual, the deal is amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone.
This statement is irritating as fu*k to me. Just because someone doesnt play a game right when it comes out it does not make them a casual gamer. I have not played Just Cause 2 or beat Saints Row 2, I had never played Warhammer and also am still to beat LBP2 and R&C:A41 so am I a casual gamer now or does my 250+ hours in Demon's Souls, 800+ hours in MAG, 800 + hours in Fallout, my 38 platinums, 3500 trophies and a gamerscore of over 35,000 put me into a different category.

Stop classifying gamers as anything other than gamers. Its not casual to skip a game at its release, it smart economically. I am not going to pay $60 for a game that in 2 weeks will be $20-$30 cheaper or if I wait longer while playing other games I saved money on they might be free to me from PS+.
 6 years ago '05        #108
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 esneffoelgnairt said:
This statement is irritating as fu*k to me. Just because someone doesnt play a game right when it comes out it does not make them a casual gamer. I have not played Just Cause 2 or beat Saints Row 2, I had never played Warhammer and also am still to beat LBP2 and R&C:A41 so am I a casual gamer now or does my 250+ hours in Demon's Souls, 800+ hours in MAG, 800 + hours in Fallout, my 38 platinums, 3500 trophies and a gamerscore of over 35,000 put me into a different category.

Stop classifying gamers as anything other than gamers. Its not casual to skip a game at its release, it smart economically. I am not going to pay $60 for a game that in 2 weeks will be $20-$30 cheaper or if I wait longer while playing other games I saved money on they might be free to me from PS+.
Someone's maaaaaaaaaad.
 6 years ago '06        #109
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
No you just make ignorant comments and once your put in your place you either leave the thread or use a typical overused comment followed by a smiley.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 KSoraci7 said:
No you just make ignorant comments and once your put in your place you either leave the thread or use a typical overused comment followed by a smiley.
He clearly stated "irritating as fu*k".. That = mad. Move along, sir.
 6 years ago '06        #111
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DJ Krayzie said:
He clearly stated "irritating as fu*k".. That = mad. Move along, sir.
It's just Comical how everything you ever post about Sony related is a knock. Like PS+ isn't for you when you have a Level 0 Trophy level which most likely means you don't even have a PS3.

Be real for once, you're not a multiconsole owner. Nobodies fooled by your facade.
 6 years ago '11        #112
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 esneffoelgnairt said:
This statement is irritating as fu*k to me. Just because someone doesnt play a game right when it comes out it does not make them a casual gamer. I have not played Just Cause 2 or beat Saints Row 2, I had never played Warhammer and also am still to beat LBP2 and R&C:A41 so am I a casual gamer now or does my 250+ hours in Demon's Souls, 800+ hours in MAG, 800 + hours in Fallout, my 38 platinums, 3500 trophies and a gamerscore of over 35,000 put me into a different category.

Stop classifying gamers as anything other than gamers. Its not casual to skip a game at its release, it smart economically. I am not going to pay $60 for a game that in 2 weeks will be $20-$30 cheaper or if I wait longer while playing other games I saved money on they might be free to me from PS+.
Day ether!
 6 years ago '05        #113
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 KSoraci7 said:
It's just Comical how everything you ever post about Sony related is a knock. Like PS+ isn't for you when you have a Level 0 Trophy level which most likely means you don't even have a PS3.

Be real for once, you're not a multiconsole owner. Nobodies fooled by your facade.


I've praised Sony all week, of course I'm a multi-console owner, sh*t, I've owned nearly every console since I was a child.

 Jesszman said:
Day ether!
You've taken so many L's, your ether detector is broken. No ether to be found.
 6 years ago '11        #114
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
If you've owned all the consoles why did soraci say that you trophy level is 0?? What's your psn Id?
 6 years ago '05        #115
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Jesszman said:
If you've owned all the consoles why did soraci say that you trophy level is 0?? What's your psn Id?
It's DaKrazie1.. Definitely not trophy level 0, but it wont be as hardcore as your level 7, I've only played a handful of games on that ID. I'll tell you what, I'll plow through some exclusives in the next month that I haven't played on that ID yet and pass you up.
 06-07-2012, 08:21 PM         #116
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
He clearly stated "irritating as fu*k".. That = mad. Move along, sir.
irritating - causing irritation or annoyance; "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"; "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"; "found it galling to have to ask permission"; "an irritating delay"; "nettlesome paperwork"; "a pesky mosquito"; "swarms of pestering gnats"; "a plaguey newfangled safety catch"; "a teasing and persistent thought annoyed him"; "a vexatious child"; "it is vexing to have to admit you are wrong"
Related to MAD

Synonyms: angered, apoplectic, ballistic, cheesed off [chiefly British], choleric, enraged, foaming, fuming, furious, hopping, horn-mad, hot, incensed, indignant, inflamed (also enflamed), infuriate, infuriated, irate, ireful, livid, angry, outraged, rabid, rankled, riled, riley, roiled, shirty [chiefly British], sore, steamed up, steaming, teed off, ticked, wrathful, wroth
Do you see Irritating or Irritated in that quote buddy ?

Im not "mad" douche just once in a while consider what you are about to type before you slam your finger on the keyboard. Just because your dumb enough to buy games "early" and enjoy wasting that money does not make you a hardcore gamer. Your no more of a gamer than my 6 year old son

*insert obligatory gay a.ss smiley here*
 6 years ago '05        #117
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 esneffoelgnairt said:
Do you see Irritating or Irritated in that quote buddy ?

Im not "mad" douche just once in a while consider what you are about to type before you slam your finger on the keyboard. Just because your dumb enough to buy games "early" and enjoy wasting that money does not make you a hardcore gamer. Your no more of a gamer than my 6 year old son

*insert obligatory gay a.ss smiley here*
Argument invalid.

And because I play games within the first 2-4 years they're released, I'm wasting my money? And I'd love an explanation on how I'm no more of a gamer than your 6 year old son. Please explain.
 6 years ago '11        #118
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
All of these games came out last year; think before you type
 6 years ago '05        #119
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Jesszman said:
All of these games came out last year; think before you type
Just Cause 2 - 2010
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 2010
Saints Row 2 - 2008

Think before you type.
 6 years ago '11        #120
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
And only one of those came
Out on Psn two years ago
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy