Today on PlayStation Plus 6/5/12 - Instant Game Collection

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20866 20866
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
PSN retail total for everything is around $295.
Which means everything is overpriced as fu*k.. Just like Microsoft's Games on Demand retail titles

I'm not taking away from the sale, it's good for the casual gamers that didn't play the titles already, but you'd be idiotic to buy from PSN/XBL at those prices instead of using other sources for $10-$20 (for the retail titles).
 6 years ago '09        #22
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 DJ Krayzie said:
Which means everything is overpriced as fu*k.. Just like Microsoft's Games on Demand retail titles

I'm not taking away from the sale, it's good for the casual gamers that didn't play the titles already, but you'd be idiotic to buy from PSN/XBL at those prices instead of using other sources for $10-$20 (for the retail titles).
Ok so, apply discounts you could use buying the games used from somewhere like Disc Replay or Gamestop and it's still probably over $200. Just done a quick add up and going by Gamestop buying the retail titles used using the same pricing would make it around $225 or so. That's hard to argue with for a sub that cost less than $50 a year. Ratchet & Clank is the biggest difference maker from $60 on PSN to $35 used at Gamestop.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
Glad I don't have to download Infamous 2. That bi*ch 14GB.
 6 years ago '11        #24
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Ok so, apply discounts you could use buying the games used from somewhere like Disc Replay or Gamestop and it's still probably over $200. Just done a quick add up and going by Gamestop buying the retail titles used using the same pricing would make it around $225 or so. That's hard to argue with for a sub that cost less than $50 a year. Ratchet & Clank is the biggest difference maker from $60 on PSN to $35 used at Gamestop.
Yep!

Chuck_Remixed said:
Glad I don't have to download Infamous 2. That bi*ch 14GB.
I'm downloading it soon just to replace my retail copy
 6 years ago '08        #25
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
its getting hard to not get ps+. ive been wanting to play just cause 2 and ratchet and clank not to mention virtua f!ghter which im getting on 360 in order to build up my f!ghting game collection on there.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 el bundy said:
its getting hard to not get ps+. ive been wanting to play just cause 2 and ratchet and clank not to mention virtua f!ghter which im getting on 360 in order to build up my f!ghting game collection on there.
I played Ratchet and Clank briefly and it's pretty awful, but I could personally recommend about 8 of the titles on the list if you haven't played them yet, so it depends on how many of them you've played.
 6 years ago '06        #27
brooklyn76 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 2 2
 DJ Krayzie said:
Saaaaaame fu*king sh*t, lame-o. And I dont care what the prices are, if you buy LBP2 anywhere over $20 at this point, you're a moron. Any of those retail titles are $10-$20 by now.
Yet another thread this guy comes into trying to find something to bi*ch about the PS3. Now its about FREE games, we get it you don't like Sony.
 6 years ago '11        #28
space
space
space
 el bundy said:
Why not just cave?

DJ Krayzie said:
I played Ratchet and Clank briefly and it's pretty awful, but I could personally recommend about 8 of the titles on the list if you haven't played them yet, so it depends on how many of them you've played.
I agree, Ratchet and Clank: 4play is bad, at least going by the demo, i might cop the game just to get the trophies though

brooklyn76 said:
Yet another thread this guy comes into trying to find something to bi*ch about the PS3. Now its about FREE games, we get it you don't like Sony.
Ah well, we're getting free games and he's not
 6 years ago '05        #29
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 brooklyn76 said:
I've praised the sale and the value of PS+ for casual gamers.. Just saying that dude posted this same thread last night and the true value isn't $240. What's the problem?

If I didn't like Sony I wouldn't have played Infamous 2 or the Ratchet and Clank sh*t.

Still wanna try LBP2 one of these days though, never got much out of the first one but I wanna see how much it expanded.
 6 years ago '04        #30
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 DJ Krayzie said:

So 12 games for free even if all 12 of them were $10 a piece that's $120 vs a $50 + subscription...so at the very least you're saving $70 even if they were all $5 a peice that's $60 and a year sub is $50 so you're still saving $10 by having +...really no need to hate on it... you pay $35 - $50 a year just to go ONLINE on the 360...and that's without getting ANY games even at a discount...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 06-05-2012 at 07:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #31
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Ah well, we're getting free games and he's not
I've played 9 out of 12 of the games on this list, owning 7 of them.. That's the only reason why PS+ isn't for me, I usually play sh*t early on. For people that don't do that and are more casual, the deal is amazing and I'd recommend it to anyone.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
If I didn't like Sony I wouldn't have played Infamous 2 or the Ratchet and Clank sh*t.

thats' a dumb statement to be honest bro...

I hate Microsoft and I still havea 360 and play games on there, But I hate the company that makes the system... you can not like something and still use their products...
 6 years ago '11        #33
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
So 12 games fro free even if all 12 f them were $10 a piece that's $120 vs a $50 + subscription...so at the very least you're saving $70 even if they were all $5 a peice that's $60 and a year sub is $50 so you're still saving $10 by havin g+...really no need ot hate... you pay $35 - $50 a year just to go ONLINE on the 360...and that's without getting NAY games even at a discount...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #34
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
So 12 games fro free even if all 12 f them were $10 a piece that's $120 vs a $50 + subscription...so at the very least you're saving $70 even if they were all $5 a peice that's $60 and a year sub is $50 so you're still saving $10 by havin g+...really no need ot hate... you pay $35 - $50 a year just to go ONLINE on the 360...and that's without getting NAY games even at a discount...
I agree with you 100%, I'm an accountant/auditor by trade, if someone overvalues something I'm gonna chime in. As I've said AT LEAST 5 times in this thread, it's a great value for those that wait to play games. Just don't insult people's intelligence by saying it's an immediate $240 value.

If I hadn't played most of these games already, I'd buy a PS+ subscription myself.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
thats' a dumb statement to be honest bro...

I hate Microsoft and I still havea 360 and play games on there, But I hate the company that makes the system... you can not like something and still use their products...

See, I don't hate companies unless they harm me or my family. It's petty otherwise.

And 90% of the idiots on this forum that blindly hate the 360 don't own one, which is why I made that statement.
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
I agree with you 100%, I'm an accountant/auditor by trade, if someone overvalues something I'm gonna chime in. As I've said AT LEAST 5 times in this thread, it's a great value for those that wait to play games. Just don't insult people's intelligence by saying it's an immediate $240 value.

If I hadn't played most of these games already, I'd buy a PS+ subscription myself.

I feel you but it is at the LOWEST an immediate $70 value (games vary by price depending how much searing you want to go) but you really won't find ANY of those for less than $10 (unless a friend just wants to hook it up) so you are instantly saving $70 just by downloading the games... and I know what you are going to say... "It's not saving any money if you weren't gonig to buy in the first place" and that is true...but this is free we aren't buying it at all...so I mean it really is an immediate savings
 6 years ago '04        #37
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

See, I don't hate companies unless they harm me or my family. It's petty otherwise.
Ok hate is probably the wrong word... I don't really like Ms's business practices or too many of their products that much from a consumer standpoint, but I still play their console and still use Windows on the PC...even though I don't like their products...

so to say you wouldn't have played a game if you don't like them is kind of crazy
 6 years ago '05        #38
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I feel you but it is at the LOWEST an immediate $70 value (games vary by price depending how much searing you want to go) but you really won't find ANY of those for less than $10 (unless a friend just wants to hook it up) so you are instantly saving $70 just by downloading the games... and I know what you are going to say... "It's not saving any money if you weren't gonig to buy in the first place" and that is true...but this is free we aren't buying it at all...so I mean it really is an immediate savings
Like I said... I agree with you.. I never said what you quoted in your post, so don't come at me. Like I said, It's immoral for me and my code of conduct to allow people to overvalue something, which is why I commented on Jesszman's post.

This sale makes PS+ an immediate gain for people that haven't played the games and want to play the games, but what Jesszman said is false, which is why I commented.
 6 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Like I said... I agree with you.. I never said what you quoted in your post, so don't come at me. Like I said, It's immoral for me and my code of conduct to allow people to overvalue something, which is why I commented on Jesszman's post.

This sale makes PS+ an immediate gain for people that haven't played the games and want to play the games, but what Jesszman said is false, which is why I commented.

True point... game on =)

and I wasn't really trying to come at you in particular bro..I was coming at the "Situation" for anyone else who might be on the fence about it, that they really are saving a lot of money
 6 years ago '05        #40
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Ok hate is probably the wrong word... I don't really like Ms's business practices or too many of their products that much from a consumer standpoint, but I still play their console and still use Windows on the PC...even though I don't like their products...

so to say you wouldn't have played a game if you don't like them is kind of crazy
Haven't you said you own Sony stock? I'd hate their business practices if I were you before I started hating on Microsoft. Because Sony's the one harming you and your family at that point.

Last edited by Krazie; 06-05-2012 at 07:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy