Jun 5 - 13 Year Old Boy Killed By His 75 Year Old Neighbor in Front Of Mother

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-08-2012, 02:18 PM         #101
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Theres no use talking to white folks about racial sh*t. Why? Its like explaining to people who grew up in the burbs about hood life. They dont understand. How could they? You gotta ignore white people. White people hate being ignored. Think about it like this. Who's always got their nose up black and latino a.ss? White people. Do we as blacks and latinos give a good god damn about what white people do unless it involves us? No! Thats why you see white people popping up in a hip hop message board talking bout black on black violence and sh*t. lol Like what the fuhk do you care for? I dont troll country music msg boards and say "b-b-b-but whites are k!lling whites all the time." I dont give a fuhk what white folks do. Im black

That's what we call an inferiority complex

6 years ago '11        #102
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 3810 3810
 Kingpin 313 said:
3 out 4 people judge based on ignorance
I can stand by this.
 6 years ago '08        #103
cspade 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 4 4
Black on black crime = people self destructing from being oppressed. Some do, some don't. There are no silver spoons in the hood.
 6 years ago '06        #104
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Theres no use talking to white folks about racial sh*t. Why? Its like explaining to people who grew up in the burbs about hood life. They dont understand. How could they? You gotta ignore white people. White people hate being ignored. Think about it like this. Who's always got their nose up black and latino a.ss? White people. Do we as blacks and latinos give a good god damn about what white people do unless it involves us? No! Thats why you see white people popping up in a hip hop message board talking bout black on black violence and sh*t. lol Like what the fuhk do you care for? I dont troll country music msg boards and say "b-b-b-but whites are k!lling whites all the time." I dont give a fuhk what white folks do. Im black
This
 6 years ago '06        #105
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 iQon said:

That's what we call an inferiority complex...OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!

*fixed

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing approves!
 06-08-2012, 07:18 PM         #106
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
first of all I know you aint tryna hit me with some sh*t that sounds like rush limbaugh would cosign ? there's racist propaganda all over that site..gtfoh

second..imma tell you what i know bout being white fu*k ALL
edit: examiner.com has been accused numerous times of plagiarism...zero credibility..plz gtfoh
*fixed*

i dont give a fu*k about the source, i quickly googled and just sourced the first 2 sh*ts i could find, fact is its truth.

how hard is it to find published sh*t about the NEGATIVES of being white, which you wouldnt know because nobody talks about their own experiences because to do so would just make more conflict
 6 years ago '05        #107
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 PradalSerey said:
*fixed*

i dont give a fu*k about the source, i quickly googled and just sourced the first 2 sh*ts i could find, fact is its truth.

how hard is it to find published sh*t about the NEGATIVES of being white, which you wouldnt know because nobody talks about their own experiences because to do so would just make more conflict

dude,i'm old as hell...the fu*k is you talkin bout,son? the negatives of being white ? it wasn't always like that..so ask yourself how and why that happened...

also,I aint google sh*t and as soon as i saw the source i gave up..but I'm sure it was some bullsh*t bout white dudes gettin beat up by n*ggaz and something bout no hate crime charges..but hear what I'm saying...THE n*gga WAS STILL LOCKED UP ASAP,NOT A MONTH LATER!!! and they aint tryna let them go..yall need to stop reaching
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy