Jun 5 - 13 Year Old Boy Killed By His 75 Year Old Neighbor in Front Of Mother

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 PradalSerey said:
coming from "a white racist" as iv been called by lifeunderthescope and blakc. this old dude should be waterboarded, electric shock therapy and then led to a field and double tapped.

and to the few sensible people who realize isolated acts of fu*ked up sh*t doesnt represent a full spectrum racial agenda, props

but if ppl started blowing shyt up all over the country,they wouldn't be called isolated incidents..they'd be made a collective and labeled terrorist

if every other week a white kid dies a senseless death by the hands of a black person,it'd be all over cable news,amped up to look like some kind of agenda to 'get back the white man'

when it's white ppl; yall cry victim and never the instigator and there has to be some kind of conspiracy [cuz the guilt is k!lling them..it's called paranoia]..but when it blacks; it's 'oh it doesn't happen all the time..you guys are overreacting..these are obviously isolated incidents...although it may certainly look and feel like some white folks still want you n*ggaz dead,that would be a ridiculous notion cuz this is 2012'
 6 years ago '11        #82
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
3 out 4 white people are racist
 6 years ago '05        #83
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
This story had nothing to do with black on black crime, yet it is brought up. This ADD generation makes me sick.
 06-07-2012, 10:07 AM         #84
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
everyone agrees that old fu*k needs to die.

But why you gotta write an article just to facilitate the race hatred in this country? How many black folks k!lled other black folks? Bet it's more than 28.

how many white folks k!lled white folks? Mexicans? Asians?

the death of one person doesn't outweigh another simply because of the skin color.

This article is blatant racial propaganda, because there are WAYYY more murders going on than the 28 this person referenced.

at the trolling.

RIP to the kid and prayers for his mother.
Its over for u pale face demon
 06-07-2012, 10:32 AM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingrey said:
the race issue here is blatant trolling. the real outrage should be at the pigs' handling of the situation. how in the f**k are they just gonna leave the kid shot on the floor like that, question his moms, and arrest his brother? THIS is why our taxes pay their salaries? this is why it's growing increasingly harder for normal, law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms, because we have these fat f**ks to "serve and protect" us? F**K THE POLICE.
But race plays apart into it, kid is black so he must be guilty as opposed to treating the child like a victim. And they arrest his brother ? Then the old man smh at this stupid fu*ker...............this racial profiling sh*t needs to stop
 6 years ago '04        #86
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9509 9509
 ThaLockerRoom said:
Its over for u pale face demon
not likely you wack bi*ch. but try again
 06-07-2012, 01:52 PM         #87
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Impossible for Blacks to be racist when Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy. They just want to feel like the victim I guess, when in reality they have victimized everyone non-White person on the face of this planet.

Originally Posted by lifeundthescope
Refer to my edited post imbecile Playing the victim? So are you telling me Blacks aren't subjected to double standards and etc within this country? You're embarrassing yourself, just stop...

Anyhow, continuing on disproving these lies about Sanger not being a racist

Since you clearly, don't know the textbook definition of Racism or a Racist, I guess ill have to educate you on it.

rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just stop

[pic - click to view]

Every one of your arguments is retarded...What else could we expect from a 5-7 120 lb virgin with no job and/or life experience. Go outside and play.
 6 years ago '06        #88
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Kingpin 313 said:
3.9 out 4 white people are racist
*fixed
 6 years ago '07        #89
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
are u fu*kin serious? fu*k this world
 6 years ago '04        #90
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
dude wtf is it? I never said old dude wasn't racist. I never said the cops weren't racist

reading comprehension is key.

[pic - click to view]

I don't see how you can be against the writer of the article suggesting racial undertones when you admit that the perpetrator and the cops were most likely racist...it seems like the author did a good job of informing you...would you rather him say "a human k!lled another human today"?
 6 years ago '04        #91
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 April Moon said:
reading that article pissed me off...

its a tragic story, but newsworthy? Only to race bait
so do you think race plays no part whatsoever with this story?
 06-07-2012, 10:30 PM         #92
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
but if ppl started blowing shyt up all over the country,they wouldn't be called isolated incidents..they'd be made a collective and labeled terrorist

if every other week a white kid dies a senseless death by the hands of a black person,it'd be all over cable news,amped up to look like some kind of agenda to 'get back the white man'

when it's white ppl; yall cry victim and never the instigator and there has to be some kind of conspiracy [cuz the guilt is k!lling them..it's called paranoia]..but when it blacks; it's 'oh it doesn't happen all the time..you guys are overreacting..these are obviously isolated incidents...although it may certainly look and feel like some white folks still want you n*ggaz dead,that would be a ridiculous notion cuz this is 2012'

[pic - click to view]

here, read these. last time i checked barely any cases are recorded as hate crimes against whites, although every white person iv known has at some time or another been a target of such.

the fu*k you know about being white? you expect me to respect and understand your struggles yet you refuse that it may exist the hateful attitudes of others towards whites? your doing the same sh*t you accuse whites of doing, of course your "always the victims and never the instigators" as you say?

Kingpin 313 said:
3 out 4 white people are racist
?ok? if thats true the same could be said of blacks, asians, hispanics, arabs, etc.

how about you find a way to statistically analyze the types of racism? how many are violently racist, how many are slightly prejudiced? how many are slightly suspicious? how many are verbally hatefull etc etc.

I wont argue that 75% of the WORLDS population is "racist" or prejudiced in some way, however I think you fail to realize where the lines should be drawn.

straight up if i was walking down the street and had to pass mac miller im not going to be as alert or on my guard as i would if i had to pass yukmouth. that could constitute racism but fu*k it

Last edited by PradalSerey; 06-07-2012 at 10:52 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #93
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
we are almost there. dont worry n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #94
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

here, read these. last time i checked barely any cases are recorded as hate crimes against whites, although every white person iv known has at some time or another been a target of such.

the fu*k you know about being white? you expect me to respect and understand your struggles yet you refuse that it may exist the hateful attitudes of others towards whites? your doing the same sh*t you accuse whites of doing, of course your "always the victims and never the instigators" as you say?

?ok? if thats true the same could be said of blacks, asians, hispanics, arabs, etc.

how about you find a way to statistically analyze the types of racism? how many are violently racist, how many are slightly prejudiced? how many are slightly suspicious? how many are verbally hatefull etc etc.

I wont argue that 75% of the WORLDS population is "racist" or prejudiced in some way, however I think you fail to realize where the lines should be drawn.

straight up if i was walking down the street and had to pass mac miller im not going to be as alert or on my guard as i would if i had to pass yukmouth. that could constitute racism but fu*k it

6 years ago '10        #95
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
dude wtf is it? I never said old dude wasn't racist. I never said the cops weren't racist

reading comprehension is key.

[pic - click to view]

I comprehend just fine.

the murderer's racism isn't an issue. you avoiding this is tho

Originally Posted by Patrick Galooly
You're a piece of sh*t. You honestly believe they would've treated the kid's mother and brother like that if the victim was white?
 6 years ago '04        #96
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
I'm sorry but if that were my son I'd be hunting down that old dude's grandkids and great-grandkids like fu*king deer. I'm talkin teens, preteens, adolescents, toddlers, infants, whatever the fu*k. Smoke a big bowl of bath salts and make a meal out some mufukkas. I'm a fu*king lunatic when it comes to my lil man.

EDIT - And now that I've read the replies, I see you brainwashed simpletons are still jumping on that "Black-on-Black Crime" bullsh*t. If you fu*kers had even a smidgen of independent thought and common sense, you would look up the stats and see that MOST people are k!lled by someone of their same race. No one is gonna forgive my black a.ss for k!lling that old dude's grandbabies just because "White people k!ll each other every day". Awwww, fu*k it. Sheeple gonna sheep.

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 06-08-2012 at 04:50 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #97
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
everyone agrees that old fu*k needs to die.

But why you gotta write an article just to facilitate the race hatred in this country? How many black folks k!lled other black folks? Bet it's more than 28.

how many white folks k!lled white folks? Mexicans? Asians?

the death of one person doesn't outweigh another simply because of the skin color.

This article is blatant racial propaganda, because there are WAYYY more murders going on than the 28 this person referenced.

at the trolling.

RIP to the kid and prayers for his mother.
ur missing the point of the article my brother .... i actually read the whole article . and it isnt facilitating the race hatred in this country . its denouncing it .

RIP To this kid ... yet another victim of racial profiling .... except this victim payed with his life. he wasnt as lucky as some of us .

6 years ago '05        #98
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 PradalSerey said:

[pic - click to view]

first of all I know you aint tryna hit me with some sh*t that sounds like rush limbaugh would cosign ? there's racist propaganda all over that site..gtfoh

second..imma tell you what i know bout being white...it has its privileges ... take that how you want it..if you think I mean it negatively,thas you baring some kind of guilt..if you can accept it as something that is true,then you really have nothing else to say on that particular subject

edit: examiner.com has been accused numerous times of plagiarism...zero credibility..plz gtfoh

Last edited by GST; 06-08-2012 at 09:01 AM..
 06-08-2012, 01:10 PM         #99
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
They bury their heads in the sand because it's not their problem. That's understandable they don't care I get it. But to expect black people to not talk about the racial aspect of these crimes because it exposes the underlying savagery and hatred in their hearts is sick.
Theres no use talking to white folks about racial sh*t. Why? Its like explaining to people who grew up in the burbs about hood life. They dont understand. How could they? You gotta ignore white people. White people hate being ignored. Think about it like this. Who's always got their nose up black and latino a.ss? White people. Do we as blacks and latinos give a good god damn about what white people do unless it involves us? No! Thats why you see white people popping up in a hip hop message board talking bout black on black violence and sh*t. lol Like what the fuhk do you care for? I dont troll country music msg boards and say "b-b-b-but whites are k!lling whites all the time." I dont give a fuhk what white folks do. Im black
 06-08-2012, 02:08 PM         #100
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:

Pure, unadulterated TRUTH. And you'll still see some white people somehow get offended by this statement, as non-offensive & factual as it is.
Yeah, cause in all honesty I'm not saying this sh*t to be offensive but look around this msg board. Mafuhkas be so goddamn disrespectful! lol But I guess it's the internet so whatever right? I can imagine being on break at work and bringing some sh*t like this up and seeing my white co-workers faces. Wouldnt even have to be me saying "awww man! Dude k!lled the kid cause he was black!" All I gotta say is "black kid k!lled by old white man." Those sum b*tches will get the fuhk up and bounce with the quickness! They dont want no parts of that discussion! lol And why should they? Its 2012. I dont expect white folk to understand ME as a black man. I dont give a fuhk! Do your thing I do mine. Just show respect and watch your mouth. Same should be applied here. Say your lil' peace on the story and keep it pushing. Noone asked you muthfuhkas about black on black crime and sh*t. Kinda weirdo sh*t is that? You're white. Fuhk you bringing up black on black crime for? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago