Jun 5 - 13 Year Old Boy Killed By His 75 Year Old Neighbor in Front Of Mother

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2012, 07:23 PM         #61
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
how did i know the first couple of post would be aimed at black on black crime and trying to derail the thread instead of focusing onwhat the thread is truly about...oh yeah because this is boxden

i feel awful for the mother...no mother should have to bury a child let alone watch him die over such foolishness

fu*k yall little d!ck sucking typical zimmerman supporter chumps for trying to turn around and trivialize this young mans death with some sh*t that has nothing to do with the subject at hand
The kid who died was black his death is already trivial to these savages trying to derail the thread.
 6 years ago '04        #62
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
As the police arrived, young Darius Simmons’ body remained on the sidewalk while the police questioned his mother for approximately two hours. Following, they investigated her home. Finding nothing to link the child to the robbery, they ended up arresting his brother based off of overdue truancy tickets.
They couldve let that sh*t slide at the moment. I mean damn for some fu*kin tickets?!?!

I personally think that we are one big case away from some throwback 1960's-1970's type of backlash happening. Black folks are getting tired of this bullsh*t. I know its plenty good white folks out there but its bi*ches like this and Zimmerman that make you forget about them. I lived in the suburbs all my life and NEVER had any type of racist moments. All of my friends on the block were white. I was always in their house and they were always in mine....But sh*t like this pisses you the fu*k off
 6 years ago '10        #63
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
This happened in Milwaukee too SMH fu*king disgusting
 6 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Patrick Galooly said:
The kid who died was black his death is already trivial to these savages trying to derail the thread.
you know i never was one to believe in such extreme thinking..i always thought these kind of people were the minority and not the majority..it was hard to believe that people are still in that mind frame this day in age but the more and more things like this come to the light true feelings are more visible
 06-06-2012, 07:37 PM         #65
HoodGraduate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt he k!lled him just because he was black. He probably saw the kid hanging out with a bad crowd or maybe even doing bad things in the neighborhood before. It just so happens that the kid wasn't involved this time.

You read the article and see "13 year old boy k!lled" and it immediately makes you feel like he was the victim. Fact is, in the hood n*ggas are selling drugs, robbing, and k!lling n*ggas as early as 10. It wouldn't surprise me if this kid was in a gang. Everyday people fall for that victim bullsh*t because they see a nice headline and article designed to make the guy look as innocent as possible.

Ex:
"Little Jimmy was making straight A's and was captain of the football team. He was deeply rooted in Christianity and looked to start a family with his girlfriend once he graduated." *Insert innocent looking picture of Jimmy here* n*gga please. Little Jimmy was also out there robbing n*ggas and fu*king 2 other bi*ches on the side.

I'm not saying I agree with the old man or that the kid probably deserved to die, but I just find it hard to believe that this kid was completely innocent. The old man is wrong regardless, but the media always spins sh*t for the victim.
 6 years ago '05        #66
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400
thats some shyt
 6 years ago '10        #67
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
400 years later, same ol bs from white folks.....

he was a fu*king lil kid you old fu*k, now his mother will never see him again

and fu*k the police, fu*k this fu*king world

fu*k everything about humans
 06-06-2012, 07:44 PM         #68
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeDoe22 said:
Searching his house for stolen items while he laid dead in the street...
Damn shame. This is honestly what bothered me the most
 06-06-2012, 08:05 PM         #69
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This just goes to show how Whites really feel about us, it's sickening. Black life is valueless in this country, and thats unrefutable.
 6 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
race war coming now... This is the nail in the coffin.
 6 years ago '04        #71
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 lifeundthescope said:
People still argue with Bklyn? Dude is a closet racist, and one of those people who goes around spreading that we are all the human race bullsh*t, when in "reality" which clearly he isn't in, race is a issue in this country and the world, there is no equality and never will be in this world. He is one of those naive children who keeps on touching the hot oven until they burn themselves.

His one of those people who trys to sweep race aspects or issues under the rugs during discussions. We're going to act like everyone from every race living in harmony in the world? Dude is a walking idiot, a living abortion.

Edit: Also only reason bruh is always talking about that bs topic "What about Black on Black crime!?!??@@@@!!111" is because his people are being exposed for their injustices, and etc. I could only imagine how Bklyn would've been back in the 50s-60s when brothers and sisters were getting lynched, or Back during Slavery

[pic - click to view]

lifeundthescope said:
This just goes to show how Whites really feel about us, it's sickening. Black life is valueless in this country, and thats unrefutable.
You still talking? shouldn't you be working on your broke back mountain final exam you sorry bi*ch?

LOL at you tryin' to talk like an adult. You 20yr old immature, insecure, scary a.ss.

you're irrelevant and will contribute nothing to this world. So why don't you off yourself sooner than later.

you create your own reality. and it's funny to me that you'll continue to suffer from it for the rest of your life.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-06-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 BluCupShawty said:

you know this would be an entirely different story if the murder victim and his family was white. come on fam.
dude wtf is it? I never said old dude wasn't racist. I never said the cops weren't racist

reading comprehension is key.

[pic - click to view]

06-06-2012, 08:54 PM         #73
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #74
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 mgz said:
Finding nothing to link the child to the robbery, they ended up arresting his brother based off of overdue truancy tickets.

6 years ago '08        #75
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Freemind said:
haven't read yet... But i will...

Just wanna say... How many black people have been k!lled by other blacks unlawfully...

That is the bigger problem than "zimmermans" or cops....

And if you can't admit that simple truth then you're a moron.
shut the fu*k up with this bullsh*t a.ss argument....fu*k you gotdamn yt ppl always wanna talk about black on black crime..gotdammit. you motherfu*kers p!ss me off with this bullsh*t..
 06-06-2012, 09:53 PM         #76
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coming from "a white racist" as iv been called by lifeunderthescope and blakc. this old dude should be waterboarded, electric shock therapy and then led to a field and double tapped.

and to the few sensible people who realize isolated acts of fu*ked up sh*t doesnt represent a full spectrum racial agenda, props
 6 years ago '07        #77
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
WOW!! So the cops questioned the grieving mother for 2 hours, arrested the brother of the victim AND searched the house for the stolen items as if that would have justified old dude murking the kid. Thats dat bullsh*t yo.............fukk the pigs!!
 06-06-2012, 11:15 PM         #78
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROKKYROK said:
It's not the race of the murderer that is the problem, it's that the victims are automatically a.ssumed to be at fault in the situation when the police arrive on scene. If all you're seeing in this article is the color of skin then you might be the one with racial issues.
shut the fu*k up...acting like skin color and race are not a factor in this society...sadly enough it still is, always has been in this country and probably always will be.

Blacks are behind enemy lines and you'd be a fool not to govern yourself accordingly.
 6 years ago '04        #79
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 Freemind said:
haven't read yet... But i will...

Just wanna say... How many black people have been k!lled by other blacks unlawfully...

That is the bigger problem than "zimmermans" or cops....

And if you can't admit that simple truth then you're a moron.
thats not even the fu*kin issue bra he was shot cause somebody thought he did somethin which he didint and it jus so happened to be a old white man he better burn
 6 years ago '08        #80
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
The only thing I can think of for leaving the kid in the street, is for Forensics. But that's the only thing I can think of.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy