Jun 5 - 13 Year Old Boy Killed By His 75 Year Old Neighbor in Front Of Mother

most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
I can not believe this "man" flat out just shot this kid three times, WTF..... Omg... RIP to the young man.
 06-06-2012, 05:32 PM         #42
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
See that's your problem. You run your mouth and don't say sh*t. Read my posts so you know what the fu*k you're talking about.

If you did read, you would know that I never said the cops weren't racist. I never said the old dude wasn't racist. My comment was that the author wrote the article in a way in which to incite racial bias. Which you took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Based on your language I can tell you see the world as us and them, just like your little circle jerk buddy scope. Thus, you will never understand the higher truths about life.
The article is written in that way because the policemen's behavior was a direct result of the races of the people involved. The issue isn't just white people murdering people because of their race white people's history has shown them to be hateful savages we're all too familiar with that. The issue is the police not performing their due diligence (again not your people's problem) the article did a good job of highlighting both issues. Who has time to worry about these so called higher truths when the judicial branch of the U.S government is advocating the murder of your people? (Again not your people's problem).
 6 years ago '05        #43
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
and white dude got locked up? Yet you care more about him than you do anyone else cuz he's white.

It's funny to me how you can't see it. You value this case, cryin injustice about this case, about zimmerman, etc all day long. When how many murders are there in a day?

You just overly concerned with race.

You don't even realize that I'm on your side arguing the same points.

My comment was related to the author of the article. Not the article itself.

So keep on being mad, because I obviously don't know what I'm talking about because I'm just a racist whitey right?
typical retreat

can't see what ? that it took CNN and FOXnews coverage to get Zimmerman locked up?

I aint see pookie on CNN when they locked his a.ss up for shootin taytay...it didn't take MSNBC to get t-bone arrested for k!lling jamal...


when that BLACK ex-con that worked at McDonalds beat the shyt out the woman that clearly attacked him first,they aint let him go home to get his belongings or give authorities time to 'gather evidence' ,they dragged his a.ss straight to jail...this is how they treat black ppl in this country but you sir pretend to not see it
 6 years ago '04        #44
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
If by retreat you mean I give up because I can't dumb it down any further for you and I'm going to stop trying to explain it in a way you understand, then I retreat.

I'm done with both of you.

The moment you try to generalize an entire group of people is the moment you just failed.

Both of you are too high on your racist horse to even have a decent discussion.

I've always maintained that there is racism in this world. I never defended the cops or the old white man. Yet you two are so worked up you can't even see my point.

it's all good though, I'm over it.

Continue on with your ranting and raving.
 06-06-2012, 06:30 PM         #45
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
everyone agrees that old fu*k needs to die.

But why you gotta write an article just to facilitate the race hatred in this country? How many black folks k!lled other black folks? Bet it's more than 28.

how many white folks k!lled white folks? Mexicans? Asians?

the death of one person doesn't outweigh another simply because of the skin color.

This article is blatant racial propaganda, because there are WAYYY more murders going on than the 28 this person referenced.

at the trolling.

RIP to the kid and prayers for his mother.
fu*k outta here, thats the problem, white people always wanna run from the topic and throw up their defense shield or "reverse racism" talk
 6 years ago '04        #46
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 DrX said:
fu*k outta here, thats the problem, white people always wanna run from the topic and throw up their defense shield or "reverse racism" talk
man shut the fu*k up. no one said reverse racism. no one is running from the topic.

Stop with the diarrhea of the mouth already.

ain't you white anyway
 6 years ago '05        #47
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
If by retreat you mean I give up because I can't dumb it down any further for you and I'm going to stop trying to explain it in a way you understand, then I retreat.

I'm done with both of you.

The moment you try to generalize an entire group of people is the moment you just failed.

Both of you are too high on your racist horse to even have a decent discussion.

I've always maintained that there is racism in this world. I never defended the cops or the old white man. Yet you two are so worked up you can't even see my point.

it's all good though, I'm over it.

Continue on with your ranting and raving.
experience trumps anything you gotta say,homey

have a good evening!


Last edited by GST; 06-06-2012 at 06:45 PM..
 06-06-2012, 06:43 PM         #48
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People still argue with Bklyn? Dude is a closet racist, and one of those people who goes around spreading that we are all the human race bullsh*t, when in "reality" which clearly he isn't in, race is a issue in this country and the world, there is no equality and never will be in this world. He is one of those naive children who keeps on touching the hot oven until they burn themselves.

His one of those people who trys to sweep race aspects or issues under the rugs during discussions. We're going to act like everyone from every race living in harmony in the world? Dude is a walking idiot, a living abortion.

Edit: Also only reason bruh is always talking about that bs topic "What about Black on Black crime!?!??@@@@!!111" is because his people are being exposed for their injustices, and etc. I could only imagine how Bklyn would've been back in the 50s-60s when brothers and sisters were getting lynched, or Back during Slavery


Last edited by lifeundthescope; 06-06-2012 at 06:49 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
white dudes always talkin bout going thru the hood and getting dirty looks so now they victims of racism...remember that black on black argument yall quick to elude to ? well guess what;sometimes we can't even go thru the hood our damn selves..and guess what again ? we damn sure can't go thru the burbs either...we gotta protect ourselves from cops and yall cryin bout a bunch scary lookin pus*y a.ss n*ggaz foh
 06-06-2012, 07:01 PM         #50
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
white dudes always talkin bout going thru the hood and getting dirty looks so now they victims of racism...remember that black on black argument yall quick to elude to ? well guess what;sometimes we can't even go thru the hood our damn selves..and guess what again ? we damn sure can't go thru the burbs either...we gotta protect ourselves from cops and yall cryin bout a bunch scary lookin pus*y a.ss n*ggaz foh
Impossible for Blacks to be racist when Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy. They just want to feel like the victim I guess, when in reality they have victimized everyone non-White person on the face of this planet.
 6 years ago '11        #51
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9973 9973
This sh*t is a joke. RIP

EDIT: And to the n*gga above me....
 06-06-2012, 07:07 PM         #52
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Henry said:
This sh*t is a joke. RIP

EDIT: And to the n*gga above me....
shut the fu*k up uncle tom
 6 years ago '04        #53
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #54
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
avatar space
space
$19,296 | Props total: 12684 12684
it happens but old boy was mad and see what happens when a dumb mofo has a gun and no evidence
come on son a mother loss a child and the punk a.ss police stay putting pressure on the victims peoples well at least they charge dude this time around but this is just bullsh*t....NO RACIST AS MUCH AS IT IS STUPIDASSIZM.
 6 years ago '11        #55
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9973 9973
 lifeundthescope said:
shut the fu*k up uncle tom
Lame
 06-06-2012, 07:15 PM         #56
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


No matter what, the white man always finds a way to become the victim.
 6 years ago '08        #57
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Difference is most black on black bodies come on behalf of the drug game. Not saying it's right, but not like it's innocent kids getting bodied everyday as a result of black on black violence.
 6 years ago '07        #58
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
how did i know the first couple of post would be aimed at black on black crime and trying to derail the thread instead of focusing onwhat the thread is truly about...oh yeah because this is boxden

i feel awful for the mother...no mother should have to bury a child let alone watch him die over such foolishness

fu*k yall little d!ck sucking typical zimmerman supporter chumps for trying to turn around and trivialize this young mans death with some sh*t that has nothing to do with the subject at hand
 06-06-2012, 07:21 PM         #59
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sowhat said:
Difference is most black on black bodies come on behalf of the drug game. Not saying it's right, but not like it's innocent kids getting bodied everyday as a result of black on black violence.
YESS! THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS and counters these White people pushing, why don't yall talk about Black On Black Crime?


[video - click to view]


 Pistol Peter said:
how did i know the first couple of post would be aimed at black on black crime and trying to derail the thread instead of focusing onwhat the thread is truly about...oh yeah because this is boxden

i feel awful for the mother...no mother should have to bury a child let alone watch him die over such foolishness

fu*k yall little d!ck sucking typical zimmerman supporter chumps for trying to turn around and trivialize this young mans death with some sh*t that has nothing to do with the subject at hand
Someone prop this man!~
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*king idiot.

I'm not even going to respond to that stupid fu*king post.


you know this would be an entirely different story if the murder victim and his family was white. come on fam.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy