Jun 5 - 13 Year Old Boy Killed By His 75 Year Old Neighbor in Front Of Mother

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2012, 04:48 PM         #21
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aside from all the racial bs ....Even if say the kid did break into the house how does that make it okay for the old fu*k to walk across the street and shoot him ? He was not a threat or anything like that so how is the old man not being charged with murder ?
 6 years ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 GST said:
typical post from someone who has no idea what thy're saying

he mentioned the 28 murders that have been reported at least locally but not nationally...

you tell us when's the last time 5 black cops beat a white dude to near death AND got away with it...I'll wait

you tell us when the last time a black man k!lled a white kid for no apparent reason,get donations strangers and be able to use it for bail...I'll wait

black on black crime nonsense is bullsh*t because every n*gga that shoots a n*gga gets locked the fu*k up...ASAP...cops are on his a.ss like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm..guilty til proven innocent..drag his a.ss out the house no shirt no shoes..but when its the other way around it's innocent til proven guilty..
You're missing my entire point. Do I feel that the mother was disrespected? Yes? Do I think they should have beat old dude and drug his a.ss to jail ASAP? Yes?

The point is that the article stresses the white on black crime which is what you, scope and many others feed into. Yet you don't give a fu*k if a black dude k!lls another black dude?

I know exactly what the fu*k I'm saying. You just too clouded by white vs black to get on my level. It's all good, carry on.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-06-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #23
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2947 2947
everyone should be strapped. if not, someone like me will always have the upperhand on you.

bang bang
 06-06-2012, 04:49 PM         #24
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P

BUt oh lord I can see sharpton and jackson already starting
 6 years ago '05        #25
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 R4P said:
cops dont come to the hood for that sh*t wtf ??
okay well you must live on mars cuz here on earth wherever there's a shooting ,there's cops
 6 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 ROKKYROK said:
It's not the race of the murderer that is the problem, it's that the victims are automatically a.ssumed to be at fault in the situation when the police arrive on scene. If all you're seeing in this article is the color of skin then you might be the one with racial issues.
Like I said before, I'm not defending the cops and feel that old fu*k deserves the chair.

However, the article is written not to highlight the injustice, not to highlight the racist cops. The article was written to highlight white on black crime. Which is my entire problem. Why not discuss the cops mistreatment of the mother more? No he's more focused on "oh that's 28 white people who harmed a black person now".
 6 years ago '05        #27
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're missing my entire point. Do I feel that the mother was disrespected? Yes? Do I think they should have beat old dude and drug his a.ss to jail ASAP? Yes?

The point is that the article stresses the white on black crime which is what you, scope and many others feed into. Yet you don't give a fu*k if a black dude k!lls another black dude?
and i said they get locked the fu*k up..what part aint you understanding ?
 06-06-2012, 04:53 PM         #28
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Can I just say that I'm white and I would care if it were a black dude who k!lled another black dude. Not all of the people in the world are racist. I'm against anyone taking the life of anyone else , and skin tone makes not a bit of difference. To be honest I get irritated when it is even in the artical what skin tone either person was , because it doesn't fu*king matter. And the people who say it matters are the same people making the race thing an issue because they are even caring about it at all.
 06-06-2012, 04:53 PM         #29
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Whites really trying to avoid racial issues in this country, as if injustices aren't being inflicted on Blacks on a monthly basis, which is clearly articulated within this article, but oh lets avoid the racial issues and talk about Black on Black crime.

R.I.P to Darius and Serenity to his Mother, this article made me sick to my stomach. It's disgusting how Blacks are still treated in this country.
They bury their heads in the sand because it's not their problem. That's understandable they don't care I get it. But to expect black people to not talk about the racial aspect of these crimes because it exposes the underlying savagery and hatred in their hearts is sick.
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 GST said:
and i said they get locked the fu*k up..what part aint you understanding ?
and white dude got locked up? Yet you care more about him than you do anyone else cuz he's white.

It's funny to me how you can't see it. You value this case, cryin injustice about this case, about zimmerman, etc all day long. When how many murders are there in a day?

You just overly concerned with race.

You don't even realize that I'm on your side arguing the same points.

My comment was related to the author of the article. Not the article itself.

So keep on being mad, because I obviously don't know what I'm talking about because I'm just a racist whitey right?

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 06-06-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #31
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
And this is why if I roll through a black residential area, or as black people in modern culture call it "The Hood", I get nasty a.ss glares and black people walking alongside the car staring at me...

Lame as hell I get stereotyped with this guy here, simply because our skin color resembles each others...

Because I'm the same skin color, somehow I'm automatically racist.

Just how the black people cry out "Just because I'm black, so and so did/said this"

But it's the same for white people...

Just because I'm white, I'm racist?

And don't say that sh*t doesn't happen on a MAJOR scale...

Black people see a white person and it's instantly "They're racist."

I'm not saying all, but on a majority, yes...

I'm white so I'm wrong in what I said and somehow it was racist...<<<Will probably be what gets said to me...
 06-06-2012, 05:03 PM         #32
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Shut up Tom. Nobody gives a fu*k what you have to say. You're the most racist bigot on here. No one expects you to be anything more than the stereotypical angry black man.

You're too ignorant and insecure to have an intellectual discussion anyway. So go back to film school you broke bi*ch.
You're a piece of sh*t. You honestly believe they would've treated the kid's mother and brother like that if the victim was white?
 6 years ago '06        #33
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
Earlier in the day, Spooner had been a victim of home robbery. It’s reported that he confided in a friend that he expected the young boy of being the culprit, even though Darius was in school at the time of the incident

suspected or expected......one sounds a lot more racist then the other
 6 years ago '07        #34
Domin{Mex}icano 
space
space
$111 | Props total: 0 0
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
everyone agrees that old fu*k needs to die.

But why you gotta write an article just to facilitate the race hatred in this country? How many black folks k!lled other black folks? Bet it's more than 28.

how many white folks k!lled white folks? Mexicans? Asians?

the death of one person doesn't outweigh another simply because of the skin color.

This article is blatant racial propaganda, because there are WAYYY more murders going on than the 28 this person referenced.

at the trolling.

RIP to the kid and prayers for his mother.
 JoeDoe22 said:
Searching his house for stolen items while he laid dead in the street...
Even if the kid did do it, should it cost him his life? I can understand the old guy being pissed,but what if it wasn't the kid? The police need to step up and do their job aswell! Investagating wether he had stolen items in his house, apparently its more important than human life
 6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
You're a piece of sh*t. You honestly believe they would've treated the kid's mother and brother like that if the victim was white?
You're a fu*king idiot.

I'm not even going to respond to that stupid fu*king post.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13650 13650
 Mikey c said:
The matter worsened. According to reports, Dariusí mother (Patricia Larry) ran to his side, and found no pulse. As the police arrived, young Darius Simmonsí body remained on the sidewalk while the police questioned his mother for approximately two hours. Following, they investigated her home. Finding nothing to link the child to the robbery, they ended up arresting his brother based off of overdue truancy tickets.
What the fu*k

WHY ARE THOSE PIGS NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE?! I'll laugh with pleasure if they were murdered. fu*k all of em.

I mean got damn! A black male's life dont equivalate to sh*t in this sorry a.ss country.

lifeundthescope said:
Whites really trying to avoid racial issues in this country, as if injustices aren't being inflicted on Blacks on a monthly basis, which is clearly articulated within this article, but oh lets avoid the racial issues and talk about Black on Black crime.

R.I.P to Darius and Serenity to his Mother, this article made me sick to my stomach. It's disgusting how Blacks are still treated in this country.
sh*t just screams racism, hate, and bigotry. Not just from the murderer but the devils with the badges on.
 06-06-2012, 05:08 PM         #37
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*king idiot. Yes I do! You think white people don't get fu*ked with by the cops too?

fu*k outa here with your victim mindset
Then why was the criminal treated with more respect than the victim?
 6 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Then why was the criminal treated with more respect than the victim?
Go back and re-read all of my posts dumbass.
 06-06-2012, 05:14 PM         #39
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact is, evidence being the policemen's actions that when they saw color of the victim and the murderer, they did everything they could to justify the murder of a 13 year old boy. The reason being the 13 year old boy was black. Don't lose sight of that the savages are already trying to twist the truth and the motivation of the savages with badges
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
For what? If you want to bury your head in the sand o.k. like I said it's not your people's problem. That's why you savages are always talking that if we just ignore racism it'll go away. It was never there for your people in the first place.
See that's your problem. You run your mouth and don't say sh*t. Read my posts so you know what the fu*k you're talking about.

If you did read, you would know that I never said the cops weren't racist. I never said the old dude wasn't racist. My comment was that the author wrote the article in a way in which to incite racial bias. Which you took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Based on your language I can tell you see the world as us and them, just like your little circle jerk buddy scope. Thus, you will never understand the higher truths about life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy