most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Stupid Fresh said:
more articles asking for the public to feel sorry for Lebron

I never remember anybody asking the public to feel sorry for Kobe like this
Nobody is asking people to feel sorry for Lebron, but the hate towards him is unwarranted. I mean it is flat out ridiculous. Because he made a decision to come somewhere where he felt he had a better chance to win. Granted, might of not been the best decision to broadcast it to the world, but ultimately he had every right to leave sh*tty a.ss Cleveland and continue his career elsewhere. As for the celebration, it was premature and probably overblown, but it was an exciting time for the fans in Miami and they wanted to let it be known. Lebron has never been c*cky or arrogant and has probably been one of the nicest guys in the league and thats the problem. Deep down, people want to see that cold-blooded k!ller in him and will his team to a title.
 6 years ago '08        #62
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 FukWitDreDay said:
I'll keep it real.... I just don't want him to be better than kobe
i agree & he's not
 6 years ago '08        #63
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '06        #64
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4558 4558
To be real, Lebron saw alot less hate before he tried to ease his way into a ring, that's where the respect was lost and that's when the hate multiplied. These writers can muster up excuses for the man all day but in the end he tried to take the easy way out and was a c*cky as*hole about it, so fu*k Lebron.
 6 years ago '06        #65
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Na lebron is the type of n*gga to run in a burning building and come back out with a baby carriage with no baby in it

Getting the mothers hopes up only to realize he couldn't finish it
 6 years ago '06        #66
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
Then this n*gga tells the mother "it's not the end of the world you'll be able to have more children."
 6 years ago '06        #67
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Why people "hate" Lbj:

1. People don't HATE him. They dislike what he stands for as an all world talent. He's satisfied with remaing the same player, not evolving his game and making the most of his physical abilities. No reliable jumper, no post game, bad ft shooting, no k!ller instinct, no go to move, seeming to shy away from the biggest moments, and says things like "we gave ourselves a chance to win, that's all you can ask for."

2. They don't like the fact that despite of all of the reasons in my #1, plus the fact that he hasn't won anything he acts at times like he's entitled, and like he's done enough that people should be satisfied. You don't go around with chosen1 on your back, or wear shirts that say check my stats, or tell people where you are taking your talents in an hourlong special, or have parades before you win and say not 1, not 2, not 3...you don't tell people after you lose that they have to go back to their regular lives and hell still be Lbj at the end of the day.

3. Add that to the fact that the media anointed him king for no reason. This is probably the biggest reason. Witness, king james, chosen1, 6'9, 270 lbs, etc. The legend of lbj grows, and so does his physical stature. It's borderline makebelieve. Peoples disdain is backlash against the media forcing a champion who has no rings down our throats, one commercial, highlight, and one sponsorship at a time, followed up with the fact that he seems more than a willing participant in the charade.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #69
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
So what will people hate on if he gets that ring this year???

People already making excuses and hate threads talking bout refs & and him not taking jumpshots
 5 years ago '08        #70
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 Kadillac87 said:
They will say, good job, now win the other 6+ you promised.
When did the n*gga promise 6+ rings?
 5 years ago '10        #71
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8307 8307
When are you n*ggas going to realize that Lebron did what every NBA superstar in his situation would have? Outside of San Antonio no championship team has won consistently without either a getting a big draft pick, signing big name free agents, or trading for players. Staying in Cleveland was a death sentence. He would never get any help in the draft, they were never going to get free agents to come there, and their front office was not able to get quality players in there.

People hate Lebron for 1 reason.... Jealousy. Professional Wrestling tries to mirror life as much as possible, and the best thing Vince McMahon does is create a heel. In the NBA Lebron James is a real life heel, people hate him because he lives a life they cant and he has physical skills they dont. 80% of people dont understand the game of basketball, a lot of people on this site don't watch basketball games, they just watch the ball go in the hoop. So they dont understand how good Lebron really is.

So when they say I hate him because he's not clutch, they are really saying I hate him because I really dont like the fact that he's so good and and it comes so easy. Physically he's better than all of them Kobe, Mike, and Magic, none of them had the natural talent Lebron does, and players like Jon Barry and Tim Legler made it in the NBA by outworking talent and thats the main reason they hate Lebron.
 5 years ago '07        #72
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
When are you n*ggas going to realize that Lebron did what every NBA superstar in his situation would have? Outside of San Antonio no championship team has won consistently without either a getting a big draft pick, signing big name free agents, or trading for players. Staying in Cleveland was a death sentence. He would never get any help in the draft, they were never going to get free agents to come there, and their front office was not able to get quality players in there.

People hate Lebron for 1 reason.... Jealousy. Professional Wrestling tries to mirror life as much as possible, and the best thing Vince McMahon does is create a heel. In the NBA Lebron James is a real life heel, people hate him because he lives a life they cant and he has physical skills they dont. 80% of people dont understand the game of basketball, a lot of people on this site don't watch basketball games, they just watch the ball go in the hoop. So they dont understand how good Lebron really is.

So when they say I hate him because he's not clutch, they are really saying I hate him because I really dont like the fact that he's so good and and it comes so easy. Physically he's better than all of them Kobe, Mike, and Magic, none of them had the natural talent Lebron does, and players like Jon Barry and Tim Legler made it in the NBA by outworking talent and thats the main reason they hate Lebron.
wow powerful sh*t right here...
 5 years ago '06        #73
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Nautilus O said:

5 years ago '06        #74
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Nautilus O said:

Nautilus always dropping that science..
 5 years ago '07        #75
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
So wats the reason now??? Last game it was not taking jumpshots and refs

This game it's Lebron continue to limp after the game and the refs again

At least ya'll are consistent with the refs
 06-20-2012, 01:21 AM         #76
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Excellent post man!
 5 years ago '07        #77
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
Look at all the hater threads popping up today after he won his first ring...

Oh "He had a hat!" Right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy