Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2012, 06:29 PM         #41
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peelerdude said:
Lebron is the best athlete in the NBA maybe in professional sports in general. But that "I'm better than everyone else" attitude makes people hate him. That move to Miami put a lot of salt in wounds, kinda like the same bullsh*t that Dwight's doing. I couldnt be a bigger Magic/Dwight fan but this bullsh*t Im stayin, Im leaving, I want a trade, Im gunna stay here drives me crazy. Lebron did the same thing, except he pulled some bullsh*t tv show stunt, then called all NBA teams out saying they are gunna win it all. over and over and over again. Stats don't mean sh*t, WINNING is everything. Everyone wants to compare his stats to athletes who were winners, whens he shouldnt even be in the same sentence. You can keep your stats, Id rather be wearing rings.
 06-05-2012, 06:46 PM         #42
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jiraiya said:

this one never gets old.
 6 years ago '06        #43
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Has he cheated on his fiancée ?
Ask Danny Granger
 6 years ago '11        #44
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 balla9969 said:
i wonder what all the lebron haters will say when he wins a title. I just want him to win one so everyone can stop hating this man ok he did the decision which im pretty sure everyone on here watched it wasnt the best decision but its over and done with. He plays the game of basketball right i dont understand fans criticizing him for making the RIGHT pass i will never understand.
They will say, good job, now win the other 6+ you promised.
 6 years ago '06        #45
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
more articles asking for the public to feel sorry for Lebron

I never remember anybody asking the public to feel sorry for Kobe like this
 6 years ago '10        #46
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
its not the Big One but it is the self proclaimed Chosen One. So yes, until he wins not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, but 7 titles like him and his two butt buddies said they would he's a chump. not a champ.
 6 years ago '04        #47
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 capone3pbs said:
See the thing I think he's trying to get across is that even if Lebron gets a ring this year, the haters will find something else to pick at or downplay the ring somehow... He's came in since day one and balled the fu*k out at 18... How many players crumbled under the hype of being the top pick? Everyone wants to say it's easy to do what he's done but yet he has done things that only a handful of other players were able to accomplish...

His numbers speak for themself and a ring will def help but people will still deny his greatness...
no one debates his numbers..or the fact that he is a great player...

even his haters recognize that he is a great player....but his stans like to exaggerate.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
pretty much

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #49
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '08        #50
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
Hey Lebron, he had a hat tho
 6 years ago '08        #51
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
im not a fan but i dont hate him. im amazed at how gods blessed the man with ability and how he developed skill to compliment it. and unfortunately, media and endorsements have made him a household name which brings him more attention when he fails. but lebron has also brought much of the negative attention to himself. failure in sports is acceptable as no one is expected to win all the time. and as long as u try hard and remain humble then theres no shame in it. but the way lebron conducts himself at times attracts the criticism and haters. the man tries appearing humble...and maybe he is, but his conduct, especially when losing and doing the other part of what he gets paid to do (talking to the press) comes off as extremely arrogant. and thats why i believe he gets the criticism he does. on a positive note, eventhough he acts like an extremely immature douche, hes a young man still maturing and still has the second half of his career to fix the publics perception of him. but until he does he will always have a target on him no matter how many rings or individual accolades obtains.
 6 years ago '05        #52
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
there far more ppl in this world that have done way more wrong did LBj has ever done that dont get half the hate he does. I know ppl that say they hate bron just cause no damn reason. But hey when your young blk gifted what else would u expect rite
 6 years ago '05        #53
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Aleandroid said:
good read, i love lebron as much as the next guy but he needs a ring

That's my SF, PG, PF...
 6 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Bron lost
 6 years ago '05        #55
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
I'll keep it real.... I just don't want him to be better than kobe
 6 years ago '10        #56
justakidd 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 149 149
 6 years ago '06        #57
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
This fu*king guy speaks in third person when referring to himself and you want me to like him?
 06-06-2012, 12:28 AM         #58
Skeenz43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was such a great read. ended perfectly too. but yeah, lebron brought this on himself. i hate him cause he constantly makes bi*ch moves, doesnt COMPLETELY utilize his talent when it counts, no k!ller instinct, wants to play WITH the best, FLOPS like crazy, dancning in the middle of games nsh*t, wont join the dunk contest, AND cause im a kobe stan....so it just comes natural
 06-06-2012, 03:57 AM         #59
ElMarro10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The funny thing about Lebron is that he never owns up to anything. He always gives almost scripted responses to reporters. Tonight was one of the biggest losses all season and he gives responses like if everything is going to be arite im still rich type ****...like its just a regular season loss.

He doesnt care, and neither do his fans, or the Heat or his inner circle, in his eyes he is The MVP and he can do no wrong.
 06-06-2012, 08:21 AM         #60
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody can respect a n*gga who is ashamed of where he comes from
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy