Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Dove Luv J.R. 
space
space
$904 | Props total: 649 649
 TH35 said:
Chosen 1, The Decision(for Cavs fans mad), and not 1 but 2, 3, ... I get but the Witnesses sh*t was a Nike promo and the King sh*t was media.

Tru, IDK if the King James was media driven. I think he even has(had) a license plate that said 'King of Arkon", so he atleast ranned with that. I just don't understand what the standard should be for "The Best Player of his ERA" ( I don't believe this to b true yet). I lost all respect when he join someone he should b competing against. Idk how he has so many people who vouching for his Greatness.
 6 years ago '10        #22
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8304 8304
No other player in NBA history has had expectations like Lebron and he's lived up to all but one.....

6 more games....
 6 years ago '05        #23
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6191 6191
 Dove Luv J.R. said:
Tru, IDK if the King James was media driven. I think he even has(had) a license plate that said 'King of Arkon", so he atleast ranned with that. I just don't understand what the standard should be for "The Best Player of his ERA" ( I don't believe this to b true yet). I lost all respect when he join someone he should b competing against. Idk how he has so many people who vouching for his Greatness.
I read something where he texted a player he was tring to get to sign to the Heat like, "Hey this is King James."

Even if he didn't make it up, he embraces it.
 6 years ago '07        #24
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 Nautilus O said:
No other player in NBA history has had expectations like Lebron and he's lived up to all but one.....

6 more games....
 6 years ago '07        #25
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Legit1 said:
The only thing I don't get about people who hate LeBron is pre Miami people still disliked him but never "hated" him imo. I never saw hate from aside from Skip Bayless and Kobe/Laker stans.

Ever since he has joined Miami I always felt people started hating him on some follow the leader sh*t Some n*gga on twitter could say "fu*k LeBron, he has no rings and is a f*ggot", millions of others would join in for the fu*k of it though they really have no motives to dislike him. Then it becomes a trend. I don't know about other people but I never called a professional athlete a f*ggot or a bi*ch with serious intention, but I know plenty of fans that do That constant hating is some bi*ch sh*t

I think him not having a championship stems a lot of the hate for some reason. n*ggas love Kobe because he has 5 rings, would they love him if he had none and still was a player of that caliber ?

Winning makes people like you at the end of the day. Micheal Jordan is a known as*hole but the masses love him, they don't give care about the person outside of the sport it's all about what happens inside of it.

Aside from the r*pe altercation I give Kobe his props as he seems to be a cool n*gga. Basketball wise I never was a fan but I respect his greatness on the court.
Good points but they'll say "Well he has rings so it don't matter"
 06-05-2012, 04:28 PM         #26
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Chosen 1, The Decision(for Cavs fans mad), and not 1 but 2, 3, ... I get but the Witnesses sh*t was a Nike promo and the King sh*t was media.
He's the best player in the league. CHECK HIS STATS. CHECK HIS MVPS. He has a team that has to play their role also. He's not failing as an individual. It just doesn't work like that in a team sport.
 6 years ago '04        #27
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
he will be back in Cleveland in 2 years any way so this down south trip is a Prince Akeem coming to America type of trip anyhow....
 6 years ago '09        #28
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
"once the games start, its gonna be easy"
 6 years ago '08        #29
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
good read...
 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM         #30
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
See the thing I think he's trying to get across is that even if Lebron gets a ring this year, the haters will find something else to pick at or downplay the ring somehow... He's came in since day one and balled the fu*k out at 18... How many players crumbled under the hype of being the top pick? Everyone wants to say it's easy to do what he's done but yet he has done things that only a handful of other players were able to accomplish...

His numbers speak for themself and a ring will def help but people will still deny his greatness...
DAMN RIGHT, objectively speaking...lebron at this point is the best player in the nba, there are a few better scorers, but no all around better players. that says something about the nba though; not lebrons "greatness''.

first he couldnt win with the cavs, okay no team right?

so the decision comes along and he joins d wade and chris bosh, and i must say that at the time i thought d wade was better. with that said, a great player wants to play the best, not join them.

but even after joining them, he is still struggling to get a ring....sorry but that is not greatness.

his legacy still remains to be seen because im pretty sure he has about 4 or 5 more good seasons left.

but GREATNESS i seriosly doubt will be his legacy.

stats dont make the player, WINNING does!

look at kg, he was basiclly lebron before lebron with out the extremely massive hype. sure he had hype but not like lebron. he lived up to the hype maybe even surpassed it in his career with out so much hate. becuase he did the best he could with the team he had. but was never mentioned in the greatness debate or in legacy questions until he one a few rings the same goes for paul pierce also.

with out rings he will just be another charles barkley or karl malone.
 06-05-2012, 05:10 PM         #31
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 360crazy said:
He's the best player in the league. CHECK HIS STATS. CHECK HIS MVPS. He has a team that has to play their role also. He's not failing as an individual. It just doesn't work like that in a team sport.
the MVPs mean nothing, the stats mean NOTHING!!! if he is that good he would win championships plain and simple.

im not a lebron hater! he is the best in the league right now hands down. but that says more about the state of the nba than his greatness if he has not one a ring in 9 years. with 3 mvps, un believable defense, great passing. and another top 5 player on his team. how can you say he is great with no rings?

its the over LOVE that make objective opinions seem like hate.

indivisual accolades mean absolutely nothing until you win the big one, until then hes just another waist of talent like AI.
 06-05-2012, 05:11 PM         #32
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This whole We Hate LeBron thing reminds me of a story.

A woman is in front of an apartment house that's engulfed in flames. She's screaming, "Help! Help! My baby's in there!"

A man sprints up and says, "Which floor?"

"Tenth!" she screams. "In the back!"

He rips off his coat and goes running in. Five minutes later, he's back, coughing, choking, and handing the woman the baby.

She looks at the man with a frown and sniffs, "He had a hat."

That's life for LeBron James.

[pic - click to view]

that sh*ts the truth tho

if he were to make a clutch shot in the regular season the reply would be "its just the regular season"

if he were to make a clutch shot in the playoffs "oh it was a layup. make a clutch jump shot."

if he were to make a clutch jump shot in the playoffs "do it in the finals where it matters"

if he were to make a clutch jump shot in the finals "do it in the closeout game"

if he were to win the finals MVP "
[pic - click to view]

"
 6 years ago '06        #33
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
what does op ed mean??????????? ...

taking shots?????? come on tell me
 6 years ago '04        #34
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
It was a good read but horrible way to end it.

Lebron James should not be ANYBODY's hero.

I'll admit, I was a huge Lebron fan coming into the league, who wasn't? I rooted for him against the Spurs. But everything changed with the move to Miami. It wasn't just the fact that he did it, but the way he did it. No need to go in depth, you all know what I mean. And to me he deserves 100% of the criticism he gets. He's the one who said "Not one, not two, not three etc". Unless he was talking about mvps and not chips then he deserves all the hate he receives. Not to mention that fu*kin commerical he did
fu*k lebron
kevin durant >>>
 6 years ago '07        #35
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Special Edd said:

Naw I didn't change the title... someone else did
 6 years ago '06        #36
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Well when everyone calls him" King" james what the fu*k do you expect ?
Whenever any one calls him that in front of me I'm always like king of what? He doesn't even have a ring.
He hasn't earned that title.
 6 years ago '11        #37
peelerdude 
space
space
$24 | Props total: 1 1
Lebron is the best athlete in the NBA maybe in professional sports in general. But that "I'm better than everyone else" attitude makes people hate him. That move to Miami put a lot of salt in wounds, kinda like the same bullsh*t that Dwight's doing. I couldnt be a bigger Magic/Dwight fan but this bullsh*t Im stayin, Im leaving, I want a trade, Im gunna stay here drives me crazy. Lebron did the same thing, except he pulled some bullsh*t tv show stunt, then called all NBA teams out saying they are gunna win it all. over and over and over again. Stats don't mean sh*t, WINNING is everything. Everyone wants to compare his stats to athletes who were winners, whens he shouldnt even be in the same sentence. You can keep your stats, Id rather be wearing rings.
 6 years ago '07        #38
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
i wonder what all the lebron haters will say when he wins a title. I just want him to win one so everyone can stop hating this man ok he did the decision which im pretty sure everyone on here watched it wasnt the best decision but its over and done with. He plays the game of basketball right i dont understand fans criticizing him for making the RIGHT pass i will never understand.
 6 years ago '05        #39
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 6 years ago '11        #40
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 Special Edd said:

it literally stands for "opposite the editorial page" (like in a paper newspaper", but it's referring to an opinion article by someone who doesn't work for the newspaper
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy