Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Third coast winning right now
 06-06-2012, 01:00 AM         #82
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lostkauze said:
This was probably my least favorite project he did but its still one of the better albums out this year. And just off the strength of all the dope music he's dropped for us I'll give him my 10 bucks. Dude deserves it. Hip hop deserves it
just finished listening to it and i feel the same way but I can only imagine the next mixtape he drops will be his best work second 2 krit wuz here
 06-06-2012, 08:31 AM         #83
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:
just finished listening to it and i feel the same way but I can only imagine the next mixtape he drops will be his best work second 2 krit wuz here
All his mixtapes since KWH didnt reach that bar...the works been good but he set that bar high.
 06-06-2012, 08:32 AM         #84
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illMattie said:
Do you understand the concept of Album Sales Numbers?
Im pretty sure you dont if thats your response.
 6 years ago '11        #85
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Piccolo said:
All his mixtapes since KWH didnt reach that bar...the works been good but he set that bar high.
Yet another broke thread crasher who doesn't want to buy an album. Why are you even here if you don't have an image to post or to say you bought it?
 06-06-2012, 08:40 AM         #86
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
You're the type I'm not worried about, I know you'll cop. Doesn't matter when you get it as long as you do & like I said I know you will...
who is krit signed to? i swear the label is taking a good 99% of the money anyways.

didnt cop and not going to cop. hitting the jb now.
 6 years ago '11        #87
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Young Token said:
who is krit signed to? i swear the label is taking a good 99% of the money anyways.

didnt cop and not going to cop. hitting the jb now.
Def Jam & everybody knows the artists make money off of tours not album sales. That still isn't an excuse to not buy his major label debut when he gave you 3 of the best mixtapes you've ever heard for free.

And saying you aren't copping in here serves what purpose? You should've just kept on your way if that's the case...
 06-06-2012, 08:49 AM         #88
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Piccolo said:
All his mixtapes since KWH didnt reach that bar...the works been good but he set that bar high.
yeah but all 3 tapes are better than any mainstream albums that have dropped in the past 5 years including Nas Untitled. i can easily find 20-30 classic big krit songs off the mixtape circuit so he deserves the support


Last edited by ThaLockerRoom; 06-06-2012 at 09:02 AM..
 06-06-2012, 08:54 AM         #89
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Def Jam & everybody knows the artists make money off of tours not album sales. That still isn't an excuse to not buy his major label debut when he gave you 3 of the best mixtapes you've ever heard for free.

And saying you aren't copping in here serves what purpose? You should've just kept on your way if that's the case...
you krits manager or some sh*t? i downloaded 2 of krits mixtapes. to me they just dont have replayability .... i can admit hes talented but i find his content boring.
 06-06-2012, 08:57 AM         #90
Young Token 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lostkauze said:
This was probably my least favorite project he did but its still one of the better albums out this year. And just off the strength of all the dope music he's dropped for us I'll give him my 10 bucks. Dude deserves it. Hip hop deserves it
you mean youll give def jam your ten bucks?
 6 years ago '11        #91
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Young Token said:
you krits manager or some sh*t? i downloaded 2 of krits mixtapes. to me they just dont have replayability .... i can admit hes talented but i find his content boring.
Nope, I'm just sick of these excuses. If you weren't supposed to buy albums labels wouldn't sell them. You've given your 2 cents, go be bored somewhere else since you don't & won't have a pic to post...
 06-06-2012, 09:04 AM         #92
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Token said:
you mean youll give def jam your ten bucks?
yo it doesn't matter who gets the biggest cut, a decent selling album opens up a lot of doors for the artist. What are you hating for?
 6 years ago '04        #93
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
the same people that complain about hip hop being "too pop" are the ones that won't support a artist they do like because the label gets the money.


and people wonder why the label pushes for music the other way
 6 years ago '05        #94
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
i got both too


[pic - click to view]
























 6 years ago '07        #95
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
You have to support good hip-hop as a fan. I get it if people aren't feeling krit don't buy the album but if you listen to him you've got to support it.
 6 years ago '05        #96
MelloYelloMD 
space
avatar space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34

[pic - click to view]

 06-07-2012, 10:01 PM         #97
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #98
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
I'd much rather support a dope rapper like Future instead of Big KREET
 6 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
getting my copy today. was waiting for today because im driving down to maryland. gonna be bumping this on the way there
 6 years ago '05        #100
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 StateProperty88 said:
getting my copy today. was waiting for today because im driving down to maryland. gonna be bumping this on the way there
enjoy it. Just go in with an open mind and don't try to compare it to his other tapes. Good decision to listen to it the first time driving too
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy