most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
fu*king shocker
 6 years ago '10        #42
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
i agree that lebron doesn't trust his own shot. n*gga needs to stop being a bi*ch and trust his sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #43
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 1819 1819
 SeaJaiye said:
if he had a jumpshot, it wouldn't be fair. the ppl that made him in that german laboratory balanced him out
This is your answer?

Can you answer a basketball related question in a real manner at least once?
 6 years ago '04        #44
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,993 | Props total: 1211 1211
yeah he definitely doesnt trust his jumpshot in clutch moments

he does have a very unorthodox off balance jump shot base so yeah george karl has a point
 6 years ago '06        #45
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
Passing off the last shot has failed so many times for Lebron yet he keeps doing it. The man is afraid of taking the last shot because he doesnt trust himself to make it and doesnt want the pressure of getting the blame for the loss. This is one of the main reasons why I feel like Lebron will never win a ring as the #1 option.
 6 years ago '10        #46
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
passing to Haslem tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's like Kobe passing to DJ Mbenga or MJ passing to Bill Cartwright
 6 years ago '08        #47
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 6059 6059
There is such a thing as constructive criticism. Bron needs to work on that. Its about his only flaw. That n freethrows. Ugly mechanics is all.
 6 years ago '04        #48
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,905 | Props total: 107 107
 Bart Pimpson said:
passing to Haslem tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's like Kobe passing to DJ Mbenga or MJ passing to Bill Cartwright
But Haslem can hit those midrange shots most of the time except clutch.
 6 years ago '10        #49
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,769 | Props total: 2860 2860
 braided_uppimp said:
i'm the biggest Kobe fan and i can't disagree with you, which is why i question his I.Q. at times, i admire that he have the courage to get the shot off, i just think he needs to tweak his decision making
agreed. rather ya a fan or not, just being an unbiased observer...Kobe's dedication & skillset is never in question. Its mostly his decision making, & its a catch 22 because when u are the leader you have to go down with the soldiers when things go wrong. He forces the issues more than a lot, but if he did not than ppl would give him the same criticism as Bron.

-I think Bron needs to stick with whats working & his strength at this time of his career (ironically, his own strength) & attack the basket more. He should have more iso plays & start going back to beating ppl off the dribble. The off-season is what he should focus solely on improving him mid-range game & overall jumpshot & POLISHING it until it can be considered a "finish product".

Then again maybe he is trying to avoid the injuries by not being as aggressive, but if you want that ring you gonna have to do some different things.
 6 years ago '04        #50
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1076 1076
The dude is comfortable shooting jumpers. He's just not comfortable in clutch situations anymore. Whether its a jumper, a drive to the hoop or even at the FT line. When he doesn't think and just shoots (the 3 he made to tie up Game 4 before OT) he's fine. But after a T.O. and a play is run for him he can sh*t diamonds by how tight he locks up!
 6 years ago '09        #51
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,215 | Props total: 19315 19315
i think it is a mental issue he might not be able to blow by people like he use to but he is a good midrange shooter but i don't think he trust his jumpshot in those situations
 6 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,874 | Props total: 25633 25633
A sports psychiatrist could help him a lot. Wade should of took the ball to the basket to force another it and a possible game winning foul. That three was stupid he had a clear path to the rim.
 6 years ago '06        #53
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
LeBrick
 06-05-2012, 06:49 PM         #54
Bill Walton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rudy Gay Jumper >> Lebron Jumper
 06-05-2012, 06:52 PM         #55
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elvisfreshly said:
So its ok to have a suspect jumper and be the best player in the world but Rondo cant be the Point God with a suspect jumper
 6 years ago '06        #56
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
Good point from the hall of famer
 6 years ago '07        #57
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Yeah the n*gga can't shoot period
 06-05-2012, 07:19 PM         #58
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

Kobe has one of the worst choices of shots in closing games, that man will chuck away with 3 defenders on him and lose the game.

But let me guess hey at least he took the shot right?

[pic - click to view]

true and this is from a kobe fan

but i thought the discussion was about lebron
 06-05-2012, 07:24 PM         #59
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
the Heat don't need him falling in love with his jumper though. That plays right in to the defense's hands. He needs to drive to create spacing and opportunities for our role players.

He has a decent jumpshot. He's not a great shooter but he's ok. Yall muhfu*ks expect the man to make it every time he shoot it...especially in clutch situations. I blame Skip Bayless for feeding the masses his nonsense yall just chewed it up though. Now every time LeBron is in a clutch situation if he misses he ain't clutch. Meanwhile Wade has missed clutch jump shots and nobody gives a single fu*k. It's because people perceive him to be clutch. Every time he miss it yall analyzing it and trying to fix and solve a problem that's not there. He just missed. He'll miss again down the line because everybody misses...
everyone misses but clutch players take the shot, good clutch players work to create a great shot attempt....this why i believe my favorite basketball player kobe bryant is no longer clutch....because hell put up anything given the oppertunity. d wades shot the other night was perfect for the situation. good open look that didnt drop. lebron more than likely would have passed or wouldnt have worked for that open look period.
 6 years ago '10        #60
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
 dre03 said:
Well his jump shot being bad is mostly because of his size and the way he is built... with his strength it is difficult for him to really put touch on the ball with his jump shot... So it is pretty much a push shot with little rotation... This is why Karl Malone struggled so many years with his jump shot before finally figuring out how to make that mid range jumper consistently late in his career when he couldn't jump as high...

Throughout history you would be hard pressed to find big strong type players who had a good jump shot... Like Ben Wallace, Massenburg, Darvin Ham, Shaq, Dwight Howard, Kevin Willis etc...This is why most big men who are good shooters are tall and skinny... As Bron gets older and his elevation declines it will help him on his jump shot because with less elevation his strength wont play that much of a factor and his jump shot will flow alot smoother...
Well based on your scientific discovery.... I hope you're right

Scratch that, I hate lebron
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy