Hot 97 PD Ebro exposes the truth behind nicki minaj & young money's history with Hot 97

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM         #41
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

sh*t like this makes me miss ny..
 06-05-2012, 10:39 PM         #42
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
Ratings
 6 years ago '07        #43
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 KrugeR said:
Back in the day, an artist would have taken center stage, rallied their fans, and trashed whoever insulted them, not cancelled the show.

YMCM is POP Premadonnas, this just another example in a long line.
cats on here dont understand business at all it was un professional for roseburg to use that forum to diss the main artist that is doing your concert. Say what you want on your morning show but you dont diss the headliner during a concert that your station is throwing . If Mcdonalds was hosting a celebrity basketball game that they advertised Lebron James as celebrity player for the night and right before the game a Mcdonalds employee got onstage and made fun of Lebron for choking his people are going to instruct him not to do the event and not to help promote or shine light on Mcdonalds by making an appearance. He wouldnt be instructed to play anyway and then yell fu*k you to Mcdonalds at the end of it thats a 6 grade state of mind her doing the concert benefits hot 97. Her doing the concert and dissing Rosenburg at the end of it benefits Hot 97 and Rosenburg by shining light on him and giving him some buzz. Her not doing the concert pissed off people who bought a HOT 97 summer jam ticket that wanted to see Nicki Minaj perform. Its chess not checkers Hot 97 wanted her to perform and diss Rosenburg its a win win for them the only way they lose is for the headliner to not show up.
 6 years ago '05        #44
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
As Kool Keith said "fu*k Hot 97 and fu*k Funk Flex"

Funk Flex and all this sh*t been wack for many moons.

I don't like Waynes music or Nikki's personally but I wouldnt bad mouth them on the radio right before they come to a concert that I was helping put together. Rosenberg was pretty unprofessional with this, just say what you gotta say after the concert or some sh*t.

Last edited by katalist; 06-06-2012 at 12:58 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #45
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2556 2556
This doesn't happen in any other genre of music. We are in the soap opera age.
 06-06-2012, 02:30 AM         #46
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy thing is they let it slip like twice in here that they fixed the situation.

She needs attention cause her sales are slipping, they need help cause their radio station slipped from #1 to #8. If you dont see the fix here youre an idiot
 6 years ago '08        #47
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 gimmethat said:
thats the point ...why should a so called movement feel a certain way when a guy who doesnt matter to them says he doesnt like a song

This is hip hop ,u dont back down from a lil guy ! Is he the ymcmb k!lla ?i mean really ! Does someone think the action of this one guy should impact

nicki
wayne
busta
khaled ...

They expected a red carpet and turned to diva when they felt disrespected

That bi*ch even said she wasnt performing starship ,one of her biggest record .What does that say about the song ! ! !

And lets not act like foxy beeing there wouldnt have been a shot at kim ,so all that fair and respect talk is just nonsense
best comment ive read out of this whole situation. and im not stanning for either side
 6 years ago '06        #48
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...point blank period, nicki shouldve performed anyway. She played her fans and wants to put it on rosenberg? Get the entire fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. That's why I feel like this sh*t is either scripted, or YMCMB is doing this sh*t for attention (and I think this is what it really is). She made herself look weak. I thought she was about her fu*king fans? If she was really for her fans, she would've performed on stage. And to make sh*t seem a lil more fun,s he could've went on stage, and slipped a diss to rosenberg... you know.. that stupid WWE sh*t people love.

YMCMB wanted that royalty treatment, but they didn't get the kisses on their feet as an apology, and got mad lol. Nicki lame for that

Last edited by Da Realness; 06-06-2012 at 02:59 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Realness said:
...point blank period, nicki shouldve performed anyway. She played her fans and wants to put it on rosenberg? Get the entire fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. That's why I feel like this sh*t is either scripted, or YMCMB is doing this sh*t for attention (and I think this is what it really is). She made herself look weak. I thought she was about her fu*king fans? If she was really for her fans, she would've performed on stage. And to make sh*t seem a lil more fun,s he could've went on stage, and slipped a diss to rosenberg... you know.. that stupid WWE sh*t people love.

YMCMB wanted that royalty treatment, but they didn't get the kisses on their feet as an apology, and got mad lol. Nicki lame for that
WTF, her boss said she ain't performing, wut u expect n*gga? Relax pley boi.
 6 years ago '05        #50
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
It's funny how everyone on here prior to this stayed sh*tting on Hot 97 for playing the same pop/trap/emo music and rolled their eyes at the mere mention of them and hip hop in the same sentence.Now all of a sudden they are the crusaders of real hip hop? That wasn't the time and place for that comment.You have your time slot on the radio to go in.It's been known how Rosenberg feels about her music.She sold your show tickets and she was your finale.I am in no way a fan of Young money and their emo rap but if someone is a guest in my house unless they disrespect I treat them with respect.This is the same station that sh*tted on Nas,set up Kim and her crew and CNN to be at the studio the same time,50 and Game at the same time,made the Tsunami song and completely ethered Haitians when Cypha made that Aids comment. It was an executive decision Wayne made and he was looking out for his roster and I applaud Busta,Khaled for showing loyalty even though they may not have wanted to.
 06-06-2012, 10:23 AM         #51
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
her boss said NO GO, so...that's what it is.

All she has to do for the fans is throw a free show for them.
 6 years ago '05        #52
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 bqstudios said:
hot 97 as a whole is buggin. I LOVE REAL HIP HOP, but i did want to see nicki that night, and point blank, peter rosenberg fu*ked dat up. and ebro made it worse by not demanding peter apologize. Knowbody went to summerjam to see the hosts and dj!!!
ymcmb caught feelings and bi*ched out cuz they soft lil bi*ches too caught up in there emotions instead of using there brains.........instead of dising all there fans like they did, they should have put on the ILLEST PERFORMANCES EVER and then shout out rosenburg right there on the stage.....call him out......uh huh ;).......and say fu*k YOU ! ohhhhhhh the fans woulda went crazy!!!!!! and that would have made the night for everyone but rosenburg, WIN WIN WIN WIN!

but they didnt do that = / FAIL
 06-06-2012, 01:54 PM         #53
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
Ratings
/Thread
 6 years ago '05        #54
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 745 745

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #55
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
I remember this dude had hoodrats smacking themselves for some tickets or other rewards in the morning show
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy