Hot 97 PD Ebro exposes the truth behind nicki minaj & young money's history with Hot 97

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 aerokid240 said:
Rosenburg set the stage for nicki to fail and get boo'd. You booked an artist to perform at your show and thats the level of respect you treat her with? Its unfortunate fans didn't get to see her perform but rosenburg needs to man up an understand this. Its not only what you said, its how you said it, where you said it and when you said it (minutes before nicki was set to perform). Then rosenburg wanna act like he got upset that wayne pulled his crew. Man just shut up an apologize, and stop tryin to justify your stupidity. Kanye manned up and appologized to taylor swift and it took awhile, but it was all good then.
no he setup her not to perform tht wacc a.ss song, nothing else dude doesnt have tht much power over her fan lets get real here
 6 years ago '06        #22
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 8874 8874
oh no we missed out on lady gaga outfit,

some one blinking there eye brows

tmz a.ss shots

and some one screaming 'where my barbz' at IN ALL HONESTY IT WAS HOT! WITH OUT THAT COMMERCIAL sh*t NOTHING THERE WAS WACK! besides.... wale... cough but yea it was DECENT!

anybody who watched it aslong as i did from 6pm till 11 or when ever it ended all they way threw it was MONEYS WORTH decent. wale and jcole slowed it down but that was about it. jeezy skit alone was just epic for the whole night.
 6 years ago '04        #23
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaccThoughtz said:
no he setup her not to perform tht wacc a.ss song, nothing else dude doesnt have tht much power over her fan lets get real here
Of course he does, he is MC'n the event. Who knows what else could've transpired if she still was to perform. He could've kept on taking shots, etc., clowning her and her music. By the time she comes one, it could've been a disaster. Just saying.
 6 years ago '10        #24
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
fu*k hot 97 they black balled Max B
 06-05-2012, 03:16 PM         #25
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
saying 1 song is not hip hop isn't really that much of a diss - that song is POP not HIP HOP

He didn't even diss her directly as an artist, he just said one song was not hip hop, and honestly, can anyone argue that Starships IS hip hop? It's pop music, it shouldn't be a big deal...

She should have gone on stage and addressed it briefly, not pull out and turn it into some huge deal.
THIS WHOLE RAP sh*t HAS GONE SOFT....n*ggas dont wanna perform cuz a dj said ur song is wack...if u really cared about ur fans....u would say fu*k u peter rosenberg on stage and do the damn thing for ur fans....SOFT a.ss n*ggaS MAN...YMCMB TRYINA LOOK TOUGH by not performin and demanding respect...fu*k these n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #26
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 KrugeR said:
Back in the day, an artist would have taken center stage, rallied their fans, and trashed whoever insulted them, not cancelled the show.

YMCM is POP Premadonnas, this just another example in a long line.
My whole point.......Whatever happened to steppin on stage and SHOWING that you're not trash???
 6 years ago '05        #27
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,429 | Props total: 25078 25078
...Well Things Will Be Interesting In The Coming Days...Maybe Hours. Hot 97 Look Like They Want To Give A Green Light & Just Go In On Nicki But They Don't Want To fu*k Up On Business.
 6 years ago '10        #28
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 aerokid240 said:
Of course he does, he is MC'n the event. Who knows what else could've transpired if she still was to perform. He could've kept on taking shots, etc., clowning her and her music. By the time she comes one, it could've been a disaster. Just saying.
he actually didnt clown her @ all and not her music cuz he said he like her music he doesnt like her pop shyt and he didnt want tht played @ hip hop event. i wld of been boo'n if im there and she performed tht shyt @ hip hop show. dudes always mad on boxden for threads being in wrong category he was mking sure tht shyt wasnt in wrong category and i him for tht
 06-05-2012, 03:40 PM         #29
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bqstudios said:
hot 97 as a whole is buggin. I LOVE REAL HIP HOP, but i did want to see nicki that night, and point blank, peter rosenberg fu*ked dat up. and ebro made it worse by not demanding peter apologize. Knowbody went to summerjam to see the hosts and dj!!!
 6 years ago '12        #30
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
Its a lot of pressure to rock that summer jam crowd, Somebody may have gotten a lil nervous... after all lil kim and pusha T was in the building!!! Couldve been an epic night.
 6 years ago '10        #31
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,925 | Props total: 8045 8045
interesting interesting
 6 years ago '05        #32
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
Why do people even care so much? Just listen to it or move the fu*k along. Stop being a hater.
 06-05-2012, 04:20 PM         #33
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha! Playboy Ebro definetly got something on YMCMB. No respect for them dudes whatsoever in his talk. I like that. Get out of this city with that bi*ch a.ss sh*t. Rosenberg never dissed Nicki. He trashed that song. He's allowed to have that opinion. Hot 97 called their bluff now YMCMB look like chumps. Sounds like they had a decent show without them though
 6 years ago '04        #34
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 KrugeR said:
Back in the day, an artist would have taken center stage, rallied their fans, and trashed whoever insulted them, not cancelled the show.

YMCM is POP Premadonnas, this just another example in a long line.

yes my dude this is what I was thinkin thats how you know young money aint hiphop
 6 years ago '10        #35
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
hot 97 doing this hoe sh*t for ratings.... 1st PR say Starships is pop garbage (it is), then he diss her at the show she is headlining (fu*k what they say... she performing last), then flex go on a wack a.ss rant at said show.

fu*k them, i wouldnt have performed either... and she prob still getting a check cause she notified them.

on another note... half of yall YMCMB haters was prob on they did 2 years ago
 6 years ago '10        #36
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
also for all you banwagon fu*k boyz,

jay-z got into it with hot 97 over summerjam too, now who side you on?
 6 years ago '04        #37
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
So n*ggas style on Nicki for Pop but respect Wayne for that whack a.ss rock n roll?
 6 years ago '11        #38
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2820 2820
 Account001 said:
hot 97 doing this hoe sh*t for ratings.... 1st PR say Starships is pop garbage (it is), then he diss her at the show she is headlining (fu*k what they say... she performing last), then flex go on a wack a.ss rant at said show.

fu*k them, i wouldnt have performed either... and she prob still getting a check cause she notified them.

on another note... half of yall YMCMB haters was prob on they did 2 years ago
 06-05-2012, 05:21 PM         #39
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
So n*ggas style on Nicki for Pop but respect Wayne for that whack a.ss rock n roll?
Personally, No, I lost a lot of respect for Wayne thinking people wanted to hear that bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
what did he say?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy