Hot 97 PD Ebro exposes the truth behind nicki minaj & young money's history with Hot 97

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
9933 pageviews
59 comments

Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,324 | Props total: 8372 8372
Hot 97 PD Ebro exposes the truth behind nicki minaj & young money's history with Hot 97

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Javon23; 06-05-2012 at 08:40 AM..

59 comments for "Hot 97 PD Ebro exposes the truth behind nicki minaj & young money's history with Hot 97"

6 years ago '05        #2
bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1917 1917
hot 97 as a whole is buggin. I LOVE REAL HIP HOP, but i did want to see nicki that night, and point blank, peter rosenberg fu*ked dat up. and ebro made it worse by not demanding peter apologize. Knowbody went to summerjam to see the hosts and dj!!!
 6 years ago '10        #3
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,829 | Props total: 20645 20645
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I was gonna say something but there's more to this than what we know. As soon as Cipha went into that rant about Nicki not really wanting to perform even before Pete's diss, it hit me immediately.
 6 years ago '11        #4
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yeah I do remember you saying that
 6 years ago '06        #5
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4703 4703
I see this subject is going to be the talk of the radio for a few days.....UNLESS them dude who got locked up for the PR Day parade come home in time....
 6 years ago '11        #6
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
"It's a REAL hip hop stage so REAL hip hop sh*t gets said"

What the fu*k ever Ebro
 6 years ago '11        #7
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 NETSLOST said:
100 millan dollaz plehboii

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #8
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,829 | Props total: 20645 20645
 NO RELIGION said:
agentzero....elaborate
What is there really to elaborate on?

Like Ebro just said it's deeper than Nicki getting mad at the starships line.
 6 years ago '10        #9
HolyFatherSteve 852 heat pts852
space
space
$8,385 | Props total: 11279 11279

[video - click to view]

the full show breaks
 6 years ago '05        #10
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 J Rob said:
This whole situation shouldn't be anywhere near as big as it is. I'm amazed that people are defending YMCMB. I'd understand if Pete actually dissed Nicki Minaj as a person, but he dissed one of her songs. How do you cancel a show because of an opinion that a morning DJ has about one of your songs. This sh*t just doesn't add up. That's a major overreaction IMO.

This shir HAS to be deeper than what Rosenberg said.....it really wasn't that serious

This x 10000000. There's no way you disappoint a ton of fans who paid to see you when you'e already at the venue because 1 DJ dissed one of your songs. If that's really the case then
 6 years ago '04        #11
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 J Rob said:
This whole situation shouldn't be anywhere near as big as it is. I'm amazed that people are defending YMCMB. I'd understand if Pete actually dissed Nicki Minaj as a person, but he dissed one of her songs. How do you cancel a show because of an opinion that a morning DJ has about one of your songs. This sh*t just doesn't add up. That's a major overreaction IMO.

This shir HAS to be deeper than what Rosenberg said.....it really wasn't that serious
i don't see how you can defend any of these people
 06-05-2012, 12:28 PM         #12
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Back in the day, an artist would have taken center stage, rallied their fans, and trashed whoever insulted them, not cancelled the show.

YMCM is POP Premadonnas, this just another example in a long line.
 6 years ago '06        #13
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
 stl12188 said:

This x 10000000. There's no way you disappoint a ton of fans who paid to see you when you'e already at the venue because 1 DJ dissed one of your songs. If that's really the case then
Wayne is the one who called the shot,not nicki,she could've stayed for her fans and pissed her boss off or stay loyal to him and throw a free concert for her barbs another day which she is gonna do
 06-05-2012, 12:34 PM         #14
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if hot97 don't care about YMCMB just ignore them, why u dedicating ur entire radio show and website to them for 3 days
 06-05-2012, 01:36 PM         #15
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ratings
 6 years ago '05        #16
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Affectz said:
Wayne is the one who called the shot,not nicki,she could've stayed for her fans and pissed her boss off or stay loyal to him and throw a free concert for her barbs another day which she is gonna do
Okay so it's a bi*ch move by Wayne. Hot 97 shouldn't have dissed an artist performing at their concert that day so they were wrong for that and they're looking like a bunch of attention wh0ores now, but it's still ridiculous to cancel a performance because 1 person talked sh*t on 1 of your songs. Is Wayne going to start boycotting everything if everyone says something negative about his wack a.ss label?
 06-05-2012, 01:58 PM         #17
KrugeR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saying 1 song is not hip hop isn't really that much of a diss - that song is POP not HIP HOP

He didn't even diss her directly as an artist, he just said one song was not hip hop, and honestly, can anyone argue that Starships IS hip hop? It's pop music, it shouldn't be a big deal...

She should have gone on stage and addressed it briefly, not pull out and turn it into some huge deal.
 6 years ago '04        #18
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 J Rob said:

Rosenburg set the stage for nicki to fail and get boo'd. You booked an artist to perform at your show and thats the level of respect you treat her with? Its unfortunate fans didn't get to see her perform but rosenburg needs to man up an understand this. Its not only what you said, its how you said it, where you said it and when you said it (minutes before nicki was set to perform). Then rosenburg wanna act like he got upset that wayne pulled his crew. Man just shut up an apologize, and stop tryin to justify your stupidity. Kanye manned up and appologized to taylor swift and it took awhile, but it was all good then.
 6 years ago '10        #19
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 J Rob said:

exactly and no1 is remembering tht YMCMB agreed to show while dude was talking shyt bout tht sound, dude been goin HAM on tht sounds for few months now..Bclub needs to fall back as well there going little to hard on something tht had nothing to do wit them
 6 years ago '04        #20
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2702 2702
 bqstudios said:
hot 97 as a whole is buggin. I LOVE REAL HIP HOP, but i did want to see nicki that night, and point blank, peter rosenberg fu*ked dat up. and ebro made it worse by not demanding peter apologize. Knowbody went to summerjam to see the hosts and dj!!!

thats the point ...why should a so called movement feel a certain way when a guy who doesnt matter to them says he doesnt like a song

This is hip hop ,u dont back down from a lil guy ! Is he the ymcmb k!lla ?i mean really ! Does someone think the action of this one guy should impact

nicki
wayne
busta
khaled ...

They expected a red carpet and turned to diva when they felt disrespected

That bi*ch even said she wasnt performing starship ,one of her biggest record .What does that say about the song ! ! !

And lets not act like foxy beeing there wouldnt have been a shot at kim ,so all that fair and respect talk is just nonsense
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy