Nicki Minaj Calls Into The Breakfast Club (Disses Lil Kim & Talks Summer Jam)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM         #61
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sportersify said:
Man... your completely biased because you don't like her music. It's not the truth... it's just what you think is the truth... but dude... your... one person. There are people that love that Nicki sh*t and believe that it's not trash. You think she'd get radio play if no one liked it at all? When the last time you heard a Soulja boy song pop off?

Second... Rosenberg... or Kanye did not do anything respectable. What they did was childish... it would be considered respectable is he said it to her face in a private location... which he didn't. Nicki could have rubbed it off but it would be understandable is she wasn't able to. You can't control how another person feels. People ain't perfect and things happen... What if she was just told her mom was about to die? Would it be disrespectful for her to cancel the show to see her mom... Or would it be disrespectful for her to continue the show?

Are you fu*king serious? So because I don't like her music again to your understanding I'm a hater? Her music is sh*t and really the only people that I ever see coming to her defense are females and f*gs. Dudes don't buy that sh*t and her last album was even worse because it doesn't sound any different then what Rihanna or Katy Perry are doing... except she calls it hip hop.

Plus... are you fu*king serious with that mom scenario? What Rosenberg said was not even that serious... it was an insult to a bullsh*t a.ss song that most in here have agree is fu*king wack. What Rosenberg said was not even close to what you're trying to ask or put as an example.... he just simply stated that he didn't wanted to hear that bubble gum pop sh*t on stage, taking into consideration that was a fu*king hip hop show... how the fu*k is that bad?

Look... it's ok to be a fan if you like her sh*tty music... but come on, just because people don't like her sh*t doesn't mean people are hating... we just simply think her music is garbage.

And she was wrong for not coming on stage and fu*king her fans over! It was wrong and she knows it and even with that make up concert, there are going to be some people that won't make it, so how the fu*k is she going to make it up to them? All she needed to say to him was to suck a d!ck and trust me, the crowd would it love it, but instead, she decided to act like a DIVa and sh*tted not only on herself but her fans.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?
 6 years ago '04        #62
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3916 3916
hmm when i turn on the radio i hear alot of sh*t nobody wants to hear.. mainly because its garbage but guess what.. garbage sells.. if not the throne would be doing wayne numbers.. so would bun b, so would common, etc.. but the fact is peoples taste are shaped by other people.

everyone knows nicki is not doing her best except little kids. mainly because they are constantly seeing her on everything they watch or read. if i was over-saturated then I'd be nicki.. she can rap but she don't have comp so she singing now female drake.. which is the real problem. she's great compared to who.. khia? lumiee dee lmao, fu*king diamond and princess? riiiight.. good music is good music regardless.. but wack music is rocking a good music costume and its falling off in this case.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy