Nicki Minaj Calls Into The Breakfast Club (Disses Lil Kim & Talks Summer Jam)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,413 | Props total: 10148 10148
Yee thinks everything has to do with s3xism. Rosenberg called her out because she made a wack a.ss song. And Envy corny.
 6 years ago '05        #42
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,024 | Props total: 537 537
i understand the disrespect but i hate catering .. i dont know whats worst kissing nicki a.ss for leverage in the industry they work in or flex back peddiling .. i mean rosenberg had an opinon and maybe summer jam wasnt time for him to speak that but it was consistant because he would have introduced her and have ppl go "oh now u aint talking slick" so he stayed consistant . but flex is flakey so he was more out of line .. but power is a little bit of an instigater using the situation and acting like they are on a moral compass to tell the story. .. but .. this is where the so call female move is at play.. this sh*t is falling out like a reality show how its all dramatized its blown wayyyyyyyy to far up
 06-05-2012, 06:22 PM         #43
GreenBlu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
staged
 6 years ago '09        #44
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
These radio stations fail to realize they are under the same parent company.
 6 years ago '04        #45
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 3874 3874
This bi*ch sucks. This is news?
 06-05-2012, 08:40 PM         #46
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
their friendship is as real as tinkerbell's t*tties
 6 years ago '10        #47
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
lmao n*ggas are funny
 06-05-2012, 10:26 PM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nicki catches the heat that she does because she's a black woman and this is america. sooner or later you'll have to face it. i ignored it for a long time but this is textbook. "talentless" women making corny music has dominated the airwaves for decades and not once has one of those artists faced the intense and genuine hatred that people direct at her. it's unprecedented sometimes - i've seen dudes rage out on social networking sites and just go at her for no reason at all with sh*t like "i want to slap nicki minaj with a closed fist"

like what

is it that serious? someone name one time where one of these artists names has trended on twitter with "_______________ we hate you" - i'll wait:

britney spears
miley cyrus
jessica simpson
ke$ha
taylor swift
katy perry

there's probably a bunch of y'all in this thread who have never blinked an eye at a single name i just listed yet when a black woman gets to making money off of pop music everyone wants to devote time and energy to hating her clear as fu*king day. classic case of a white man doing his best to tear a black woman down and y'all bought it

6 years ago '10        #49
space
space
people keep bringing up biggie and pac like they weren't like 3 when they died....
 6 years ago '05        #50
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
 skillahmang said:
the irony coming from somebody with a NY LAKERS s/n

guess nobody in NY wants to claim their own teams either...

so much for dunny language. you probably on that valley sh*t.

im a grown man i can make my own choices. i dont fall in line like the rest of the sheep and do whats expected of me. and were talking about niki minaj not me and whos my favorite team you cross eyed clown.
 6 years ago '05        #51
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
My thing about the whole situation is the root blame comes in totally wrong...

Can you really blame the artist or the nameless people out there for subjective music taste?

The thing is...even those nameless people are supporting those artists and their "wack" music.

So how then...do you go about blaming fans?
 6 years ago '10        #52
space
space
the fans have a right to like whatever they want
 6 years ago '04        #53
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
man get off the bi*ches sh*t, I think that Starship track is trash as fu*k to but Peter Rosenberg defines the definition of a cornball. Let the bi*ch be, yall n*ggas vastly exaggerate every reason to hate on this bi*ch just cus yall don't like her music
 06-06-2012, 02:06 AM         #54
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
man get off the bi*ches sh*t, I think that Starship track is trash as fu*k to but Peter Rosenberg defines the definition of a cornball. Let the bi*ch be, yall n*ggas vastly exaggerate every reason to hate on this bi*ch just cus yall don't like her music
So let me get this straight.... if we don't like Nicki's music or singles, in your opinion, all of the sudden we're haters?

Not only that's laughable... but the only cornball in here is you and even worse, you're a d!ck rider. The reason she catches the sh*t she does is because her sh*t lately has been fu*king wack a.ss hell! She's gone from a "rappper" (which she never was that good at it) to a wannabe pop artist that wants us to believe she's still hip hop and guess what? People aren't buying that sh*t because as she states in one of her famous songs... we see right through her and along her bullsh*t.

Ok... maybe Rosenberg was wrong for saying what he said, but in the end, he spoke the truth. Even when Kanye said that sh*t about Taylor... whether people like it or not, he also said the truth. NOt in the nicest way... but it needed to be address. I personally got a lot more respect for Rosenberg for speaking his mind and not backing down... something that FLex should fu*king learn! 1 moment he's speaking the truth and the next, he backs down like a straight bi*ch and to top it all off, she literally sonned his a.ss on his own radio show. The only thing that crossed my mind through that interview was... where are your fu*king balls after letting that bi*ch owned you?

The bi*ch should it been confronted especially on the fact that she dissed her own fans. That excused was fu*king unacceptable, because in the end, I know there was a lot of girls out there that didn't have the money to see her but spend their hard earned money to do so and now, they didn't get a chance to see her at all. Yes, she might do a show (hopefully it's free), but you gone have a lot of those fans that won't be able to make it, because their schedules are not going to allow it or even worse, some as*hole that didn't go to the show is going to get in, so the question is, how the fu*k is she going to make it up to them when they can't make it, but they made it to the original show? What do you tell them? She was selfish about that sh*t and personally, she acted like the biggest as*hole in the world. And that woman excused is completely bulllsh*t, because after what a year, she still talks and trashes KIM (could it be because she got her a.ss handed over) and she's using that woman excused to avoid the fact she failed her fans.

In the end... they were all wrong... but Nicki was the bigger as*hole for fu*king her fans over! Blame it on Rosenberg, but in the end, he didn't stop you from performing.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-06-2012 at 02:11 AM..
 06-06-2012, 04:15 AM         #55
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
When will this bi*ch go away?
i know this a long 15 minutes
 6 years ago '04        #56
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Pass the Blunt said:
terrible analogy, but following your logic, shouldn't there be people out there who will call out people on their bullsh*t? Okay, maybe they shouldn't, but fu*k it, let's stop being little punk pussies and lets air the sh*t out. Damn, hip hop has gone so soft.
Call out people on their bullsh*t? Explain, cause to me it sounds like you are agreeing with the when, where and how rosenburg said what he said, which is what the big issue is.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Wait is she dead a.ss trying to call Lil Kim irrelevant?

bi*ch U BITE LIL KIM SILICONE a.ss HARDER THAN SCOTT STORCH DID.

Thats like soulja boy calling jay z irrelevant. She needs to stop. I remember when Kim Told the breakfast club a whole bunch of shiit about nicki. And i believe it now. Shorty is slimey, and too smart for her own good. She dont give a fu*k about pleasing her fans, only wayne and baby's wishes. Rosenberg should not have caused her to not go on, who you loyal to the n*ggas who spend money to line ya pockets? Or the n*gga who signed you, WHEN YOU WERE GOING TO BE SIGNED REGARDLESS? Business is business, keep that personal drama outside.

Ive never had a album or downloaded a track from this biitch, never will either. She is crazy nut.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 06-06-2012 at 11:57 AM..
 06-06-2012, 12:10 PM         #58
Sportersify 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
So let me get this straight.... if we don't like Nicki's music or singles, in your opinion, all of the sudden we're haters?

Not only that's laughable... but the only cornball in here is you and even worse, you're a d!ck rider. The reason she catches the sh*t she does is because her sh*t lately has been fu*king wack a.ss hell! She's gone from a "rappper" (which she never was that good at it) to a wannabe pop artist that wants us to believe she's still hip hop and guess what? People aren't buying that sh*t because as she states in one of her famous songs... we see right through her and along her bullsh*t.

Ok... maybe Rosenberg was wrong for saying what he said, but in the end, he spoke the truth. Even when Kanye said that sh*t about Taylor... whether people like it or not, he also said the truth. NOt in the nicest way... but it needed to be address. I personally got a lot more respect for Rosenberg for speaking his mind and not backing down... something that FLex should fu*king learn! 1 moment he's speaking the truth and the next, he backs down like a straight bi*ch and to top it all off, she literally sonned his a.ss on his own radio show. The only thing that crossed my mind through that interview was... where are your fu*king balls after letting that bi*ch owned you?

The bi*ch should it been confronted especially on the fact that she dissed her own fans. That excused was fu*king unacceptable, because in the end, I know there was a lot of girls out there that didn't have the money to see her but spend their hard earned money to do so and now, they didn't get a chance to see her at all. Yes, she might do a show (hopefully it's free), but you gone have a lot of those fans that won't be able to make it, because their schedules are not going to allow it or even worse, some as*hole that didn't go to the show is going to get in, so the question is, how the fu*k is she going to make it up to them when they can't make it, but they made it to the original show? What do you tell them? She was selfish about that sh*t and personally, she acted like the biggest as*hole in the world. And that woman excused is completely bulllsh*t, because after what a year, she still talks and trashes KIM (could it be because she got her a.ss handed over) and she's using that woman excused to avoid the fact she failed her fans.

In the end... they were all wrong... but Nicki was the bigger as*hole for fu*king her fans over! Blame it on Rosenberg, but in the end, he didn't stop you from performing.
Man... your completely biased because you don't like her music. It's not the truth... it's just what you think is the truth... but dude... your... one person. There are people that love that Nicki sh*t and believe that it's not trash. You think she'd get radio play if no one liked it at all? When the last time you heard a Soulja boy song pop off?

Second... Rosenberg... or Kanye did not do anything respectable. What they did was childish... it would be considered respectable is he said it to her face in a private location... which he didn't. Nicki could have rubbed it off but it would be understandable is she wasn't able to. You can't control how another person feels. People ain't perfect and things happen... What if she was just told her mom was about to die? Would it be disrespectful for her to cancel the show to see her mom... Or would it be disrespectful for her to continue the show?

6 years ago '11        #59
Gou 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 Dun Language said:
i think its kind of corny to target just her for making corny music when everyone else is doing the same.

if you're gonna attack her how about attacking the east coast rappers who bite down south n*ggas whole sound and style just to keep a float. you cant even tell whos from new york anymore.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #60
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
she planned a funeral set for kim . kim planned a funeral for her . real reason she did not preform .
the goons were on deck .
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy