Nicki Minaj Calls Into The Breakfast Club (Disses Lil Kim & Talks Summer Jam)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
rosenberg has called out 50 MANY times, especially around the curtis album lol
 6 years ago '04        #22
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 MajorD said:
rosenberg has called out 50 MANY times, especially around the curtis album lol
Did he do that at a hot97 concert like he did nick? There's a big difference.
 6 years ago '04        #23
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're speaking more on professionalism, which I actually agree with. But outside of that, there is nothing, in my opinion, that points to him doing it because of gender. As far as Nicki, the entire interview was her avoiding questions while using her position (which she had an upper hand because Flex is an idiot) to talk about her being a woman. She rarely answered anything. The few times she did, nothing was really answered or she paused before going back to her being a woman. Nicki knows what she was doing......
95% of the artists booked to perform were male. I mean are you really supporting rosenburgs move? The guy tried to bully the ONLY booked female performer. Ain't that some sucka sh*t?. He didn't say nicki's starships and waka flocka's ... or big sean's ...., etc. I mean, wut else needs to be said? It looks bad, as a man, single'n out her, whether her music is beyond garbage or not. We can't say for a fact that gender has a part to play but based on how things happened, clearly you must see why someone would think there was. Its not far-fetched.
 6 years ago '10        #24
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11376 11376
 aerokid240 said:
nah but he told him he didn't like his album to his face
 6 years ago '04        #25
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 MajorD said:
nah but he told him he didn't like his album to his face
Yea but he told fif he didn't like the album in a RESPECTFUL way. What do you still not understand, that you can't see a difference.
 6 years ago '04        #26
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
people acting like this is the first time. lets not forget nas and hot 97 had this happen before too...its not about the music quality. hot 97 is just hot 97. new yorkers know they ride whatever wave they think is in.
 6 years ago '04        #27
100percent 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 76 76
 aerokid240 said:

they did to nasir jones
 6 years ago '06        #28
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
owee

we missed washed up foxy brown

washed up half dead beanie man

all at a restaurant table angry and mad salty butt hurt. oh ok
 6 years ago '06        #29
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 8924 8924
DEAD @ THEM saying he was setting the crowd to boo her are YOU fu*kING SERIOUS BOO? AS MUCH AS SHE SUCKS WHY WOULD ANY ONE BOO HER?
 06-05-2012, 03:29 PM         #30
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
lol atleast people will get a free show out of this sh*t lol
 onlybuilt1906 said:
It was a bi*ch move by Rosenberg. He wants to be in WWE anyway. I'm on my phone but there's definitely a youtube of him basically begging Vince McMahon to hire him, while still working for Hot 97. Do I like Nikki? Not really. However, be professional.

MajorD said:
"Rap is like wrestling, everything is fake. But It's a good pus*y getter & the cash is great." - Tony Yayo lol
Yayo
 06-05-2012, 03:34 PM         #31
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
i think its kind of corny to target just her for making corny music when everyone else is doing the same.

if you're gonna attack her how about attacking the east coast rappers who bite down south n*ggas whole sound and style just to keep a float. you cant even tell whos from new york anymore.

AINT NO RAPPERS FROM THE STREET NO MORE SON.....All these n*ggas like ASAP ROCKY are similar to COVER BANDS....RAP aint hood no more...aint sh*t to talk about in the hood that matters no more....n*ggas like TYLER THE CREATOR and ODDFUTURE sh*t are a bunch of rich suburbia n*ggas...their whole style aint new...bit that sh*t from EM...the k!ll urself bullsh*t, suicide, callin out pop artists like bruno mars....THATS EMs old style....
There aint no new sh*t...the swag bullsh*t is all early 90s clothing! Lets be honest n say that rappers are lookin like muthafu*kin WILL SMITH from FRESH PRINCE...the clothing and the music are just all comin back........
I like THE ASAP crew myself....but there really aint substance no more...not in music...its all artificial and superficial sh*t...
 6 years ago '04        #32
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
n*ggas in here With there Capes on fresh out the cleaners!
 6 years ago '07        #33
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 escay_muzik said:

AINT NO RAPPERS FROM THE STREET NO MORE SON.....All these n*ggas like ASAP ROCKY are similar to COVER BANDS....RAP aint hood no more...aint sh*t to talk about in the hood that matters no more....n*ggas like TYLER THE CREATOR and ODDFUTURE sh*t are a bunch of rich suburbia n*ggas...their whole style aint new...bit that sh*t from EM...the k!ll urself bullsh*t, suicide, callin out pop artists like bruno mars....THATS EMs old style....
There aint no new sh*t...the swag bullsh*t is all early 90s clothing! Lets be honest n say that rappers are lookin like muthafu*kin WILL SMITH from FRESH PRINCE...the clothing and the music are just all comin back........
I like THE ASAP crew myself....but there really aint substance no more...not in music...its all artificial and superficial sh*t...
i don't care what rappers do or talk about, just long as they do it with some kind of skill, it doesn't got to be crazy amount, but damn it's a damn shame when my little cousin hears you rapping and goes "i can out rap him big cuz!"
 6 years ago '06        #34
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i think its kind of corny to target just her for making corny music when everyone else is doing the same.

if you're gonna attack her how about attacking the east coast rappers who bite down south n*ggas whole sound and style just to keep a float. you cant even tell whos from new york anymore.
i hear what you are saying but you cant name every sh*tty rapper when you want to call one out or else you will be naming a billion rappers all day. While i think her music is garbage that is my opinion. I dont really think its an opinion that a lot of her music is pop, i think that is a fact based on the sound of the music. Not all of her music is pop but a lot of it is, just a fact.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
she's a woman making garbage music. is that more understandable for her?
 06-05-2012, 04:38 PM         #36
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these lame a.ss hypocritical f*ggots, radio sucks d!ck.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 aerokid240 said:
Rosenburg was like kanye to tailor swift; meaning, Regardless of his opinion, it was a prick move of his part, and we know how that story unfolds.

The hate for nicki/ymcmb is clouding your common sense. The big issue isn't debating whether her music is trash, just like kanye's opinion on whether beyonce should've won that award over taylor swift.
This is nothing like Kanye and Taylor Swift.... that was all artist interaction and nobody was hosting the show.

Heisenberg said:
You got it confused.

You don't disrespect the headliner of your OWN show. How would you feel if you were about to take the stage and one of the hosts and employees of the venue said your song sucked? Would you go out and be smiling like everything was good? That would be a bi*ch move.

Rosenberg and Flex are apart of a big company and when your apart of something like that you have to act professional. You keep your personal opinions to yourself or your own personal radio show or podcast. you don't expose it to thousands of people at a goddamn concert filling the air with negative energy. These are HER fans that came to see HER.

I'm no Nicki fan but what happened was idiotic and unprofessional. Flex can diss YMCMB all he wants but at the end of the day his Program Manager is going to make him play those songs whether he likes it or not.

If you don't like the music then don't listen to it. Simple. Sometimes hip hop can be so childish.

[pic - click to view]

And that has nothing to do with her being a woman... her referencing her gender is just twisting the knife. Flex is a bi*ch and Rosenburg has poor judgement
 6 years ago '07        #38
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
not bothering to listen..all of these muthafu*kas are lame as hell

/thread
 6 years ago '08        #39
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Internet and people doing it for the money k!lled hip-hop. There is no originality of it no more. If you don't got the (so-called) swag, then you be consider a square bear or boring. When I do music, I do it for the love of it. I got other ways to make money. (Like my business and my job).

Everybody does it now, and you know when everybody does the same thing, it gets watered down. Too many sheeps and not enough shepherds..
 6 years ago '05        #40
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
Bottom line is:

Rosenberg was wrong for saying that on the public stage the day of the show towards someone who is headlining for YOU. But Nicki was ALSO wrong for not performing for all of her fans who came out to do the show for her. That is just as unprofessional IMO. You don't punish the fans for something somebody else does.

Now she says she's going to make it up in the form of a concert, but what about all the people who paid to see her on the SUMMERJAM stage? There's a huge difference..maybe someone who paid cold hard cash can't go to the other show now. You never let something like this come between you and your fans..and I also think the fact that she let Lil Wayne make the decision for her is sad.

Only people I feel bad for at all in this situation are the fans who paid their money to see her perform.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy