Nicki Minaj Calls Into The Breakfast Club (Disses Lil Kim & Talks Summer Jam)

most viewed right now
 52
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
10397 pageviews
70 comments


HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
Nicki Minaj Calls Into The Breakfast Club (Disses Lil Kim & Talks Summer Jam)
 

 

[video - click to view]


The Hot 97 Summer Jam/Peter Rosenberg/Funkmaster Flex saga continues as Nicki called in The Breakfast Club a few minutes ago, just after DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne Tha God awarded Funkmaster Flex “Donkey Of The Day“.

Nicki discussed her plans for the canceled set, the rumors that she planned a “funeral set” for Lil Kim on stage, not caring for a apology from Peter Rosenberg, upcoming free concert in NYC and more.


[pic - click to view]

 http://hiphop-n-more.com/ .. unk-flex-more/

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]


Last edited by HolyFatherSteve; 06-05-2012 at 08:21 AM..

70 comments for "Nicki Minaj Calls Into The Breakfast Club (Disses Lil Kim & Talks Summer Jam)"

 06-05-2012, 08:19 AM         #2
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's trying to play this "women pride" shyt to avoid addressing the statement relating to her garbage music
 6 years ago '10        #3
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
lol atleast people will get a free show out of this sh*t lol
 6 years ago '05        #4
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30298 30298
i think its kind of corny to target just her for making corny music when everyone else is doing the same.

if you're gonna attack her how about attacking the east coast rappers who bite down south n*ggas whole sound and style just to keep a float. you cant even tell whos from new york anymore.
 6 years ago '04        #5
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,710 | Props total: 11404 11404
 Dun Language said:
i think its kind of corny to target just her for making corny music when everyone else is doing the same.

if you're gonna attack her how about attacking the east coast rappers who bite down south n*ggas whole sound and style just to keep a float. you cant even tell whos from new york anymore.
the irony coming from somebody with a NY LAKERS s/n


guess nobody in NY wants to claim their own teams either...

so much for dunny language. you probably on that valley sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #6
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
It was a bi*ch move by Rosenberg. He wants to be in WWE anyway. I'm on my phone but there's definitely a youtube of him basically begging Vince McMahon to hire him, while still working for Hot 97. Do I like Nikki? Not really. However, be professional.
 6 years ago '10        #7
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
"Rap is like wrestling, everything is fake. But It's a good pus*y getter & the cash is great." - Tony Yayo lol
 6 years ago '04        #8
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 ThaLockerRoom said:
she's trying to play this "women pride" shyt to avoid addressing the statement relating to her garbage music
thank you...
 6 years ago '10        #9
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
yeah she definitely full of sh*t with that women thing, media training
 6 years ago '07        #10
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
avatar space
space
$92,506 | Props total: 70026 70026
 Dun Language said:
i think its kind of corny to target just her for making corny music when everyone else is doing the same.

if you're gonna attack her how about attacking the east coast rappers who bite down south n*ggas whole sound and style just to keep a float. you cant even tell whos from new york anymore.
u can say soulja boy was the poster child for that garbage sh*t. nicki music suck so face it. she in the same boat
 6 years ago '10        #11
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
soulja boy probably never expected to blow up, his corny lil songs got popular and n*ggas started hating, it's not his fault n*ggas liked it
 6 years ago '08        #12
The N 467 heat pts467
space
avatar space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
She will be on that Power 105 wannabe summerjam and do the set there I a.ssume?
 6 years ago '05        #13
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 onlybuilt1906 said:
It was a bi*ch move by Rosenberg. He wants to be in WWE anyway. I'm on my phone but there's definitely a youtube of him basically begging Vince McMahon to hire him, while still working for Hot 97. Do I like Nikki? Not really. However, be professional.
lols your clearly a YMCMB fan....thank fu*k for Rosenberg speaking his mind about this wack sh*t....need more people like him
 6 years ago '07        #14
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This bi*ch keep talking that "women" sh*t. Tons of male rappers get dissed all the time. They want equal rights but don't wanna take criticism like men do. Stfu bi*ch.
 6 years ago '10        #15
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
 The N said:
She will be on that Power 105 wannabe summerjam and do the set there I a.ssume?
Powerhouse? or the iheart music festival? maybe but who gives a fu*k about those shows
lol
 6 years ago '05        #16
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8917 8917
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This bi*ch keep talking that "women" sh*t. Tons of male rappers get dissed all the time. They want equal rights but don't wanna take criticism like men do. Stfu bi*ch.
You can't blame her though. Blame the people who aren't calling her out on that bull. When Rosenberg said what he said, it had nothing to do with a specific gender. It had nothing to do with her demographic. It had nothing to do with her sales. It had everything to do with him just not liking the song. She's turning it into something it's not.
 6 years ago '04        #17
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Gravediggaz said:
lols your clearly a YMCMB fan....thank fu*k for Rosenberg speaking his mind about this wack sh*t....need more people like him
Rosenburg was like kanye to tailor swift; meaning, Regardless of his opinion, it was a prick move of his part, and we know how that story unfolds.

The hate for nicki/ymcmb is clouding your common sense. The big issue isn't debating whether her music is trash, just like kanye's opinion on whether beyonce should've won that award over taylor swift.
 6 years ago '04        #18
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 MemphBleek05 said:
You can't blame her though. Blame the people who aren't calling her out on that bull. When Rosenberg said what he said, it had nothing to do with a specific gender. It had nothing to do with her demographic. It had nothing to do with her sales. It had everything to do with him just not liking the song. She's turning it into something it's not.
This is what you're missing. What potentially makes it about gender (not saying it is) is because she was the only one singled out in a VERY disrespectful way and also the only female booked to perform by hot97. No one can say with 100% accuracy that his comments were gender specific but u can't blame nicki for seeing things that way. What if rosenburg said that about someone else, ross, maino, waka floca, etc. What transpires then? The reality is no one cares about his opinion, but the place where he said it and how he said it is the bigger issue. kanye and taylor swift situation all over again. No one cared about kanyes opinion which he is entitled to, but to disrespect/humiliate someone on a big stage is a no no. 50 cent called kanye out on that saying that kanye knew who he was doing that agains't thats why he went up there. If was artists like 50, ross, maino, then that would've never happened, hence the argument for gender debate.

However, theres no fact here that gender has something to do with it but cant blame the chick for feeling that way. Imagine 50 made starships, you think rosenburg would dear call him out the same way?


Last edited by aerokid240; 06-05-2012 at 11:43 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #19
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
anybody who sell records is pop?
 6 years ago '05        #20
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,245 | Props total: 8917 8917
 aerokid240 said:
This is what you're missing. What potentially makes it about gender (not saying it is) is because she was the only one singled out in a VERY disrespectful way and also the only female booked to perform by hot97. No one can say with 100% accuracy that his comments were gender specific but u can't blame nicki for seeing things that way. What if rosenburg said that about someone else, ross, maino, waka floca, etc. What transpires then? The reality is no one cares about his opinion, but the place where he said it and how he said it is the bigger issue. kanye and taylor swift situation all over again. No one cared about kanyes opinion which he is entitled to, but to disrespect/humiliate someone on a big stage is a no no. 50 cent called kanye out on that saying that kanye knew who he was doing that agains't thats why he went up there. If was artists like 50, ross, maino, then that would've never happened, hence the argument for gender debate.

However, theres no fact here that gender has something to do with it but cant blame the chick for feeling that way. Imagine 50 made starships, you think rosenburg would dear call him out the same way?
You're speaking more on professionalism, which I actually agree with. But outside of that, there is nothing, in my opinion, that points to him doing it because of gender. As far as Nicki, the entire interview was her avoiding questions while using her position (which she had an upper hand because Flex is an idiot) to talk about her being a woman. She rarely answered anything. The few times she did, nothing was really answered or she paused before going back to her being a woman. Nicki knows what she was doing......
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy