Charlamagne Tha God & The Breakfast Club DESTROY Funkmaster Flex's Nicki Minaj Interview [Hilarious]

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #121
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 11375 11375
nicki is an illegal immigrant?
 6 years ago '05        #122
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 W24x55 said:
Flex is a bum.

Nobody respects this guy anymore.
Kool Keith been sayin this for years
Corny a.ss sh*t man
 6 years ago '05        #123
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

Roasted him, Flex been the corniest dude in hiphop for a minute.
 06-06-2012, 01:07 AM         #124
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
My point is that there are BLACK people from all over the world doesnt make every black person AFRICAN AMERICAN as you ignorantly labeled her. All spanish people are not Mexican you can be latino and from Puerto rico, Mexico, dominican republic etc. just like you can be black and be from Trinidad, Jamaica, africa, America, etc

Roman started from the name she gave the fictional character she uses to diss people with. She came up with another character Martha or some other sh*t who is supposed to be "Romans" mother again it has nothing to do with Roman people. Eminem came up with a character "Slim Shady" you heard of him? or are you going to think hes referring to Anorexic shadows

all of that roman sh*t is a play off the "character" Roman

lol its funny the same people thinking shes a mockery for coming up with a fictional character Roman probably praise tupac for taking the REAL person Machiavelli and naming his album and calling himself Makaveli when it is common knowledge that the real Machiavelli was from a time and place where black people were not held in high regard and looked at as savages. The real machiavelli was Italian and we know how much they respected black people during that era or should i say african americans so you understand who i mean
Na n*gga.....shut yo ignorant n*gga a.ss up n*gga....How the fu*k u gonna compare the Tupac sh*t to this u exposing yourself as a fu*king JOKE

First of all Machiavelli was a dude who fought against oppression he was not racist u idiot u dont even know his full true story thats why he had to fake his death and do all that sh*t this bi*ch Niki Manaj promoting the Pope who has SLAUGHTERS millionssssssssssss of innocent lives under his regime with the front of being Holy and they priests been raping little fu*king boys they are outright EVIL. I wish you would speak like this round real black folk who know they sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #125
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 bxrulez said:
Na n*gga.....shut yo ignorant n*gga a.ss up n*gga....How the fu*k u gonna compare the Tupac sh*t to this u exposing yourself as a fu*king JOKE

First of all Machiavelli was a dude who fought against oppression he was not racist u idiot u dont even know his full true story thats why he had to fake his death and do all that sh*t this bi*ch Niki Manaj promoting the Pope who has SLAUGHTERS millionssssssssssss of innocent lives under his regime with the front of being Holy and they priests been raping little fu*king boys they are outright EVIL. I wish you would speak like this round real black folk who know they sh*t
i like how you ignored the other half of my post and the only reason you know the name Machiavelli is because of tupac. thats why you made reference to him faking his own death. You know nothing about the real Machiavelli only what tupac and the speculation about pac faking his own death have to do with. Machiavelli fought against the oppression of his people by the Nobles dont confuse him not wanting italians and the like being oppressed with sympathy for black people and their struggles. What i pointed out was in that time and era black people were not regarded highly by any Italian point blank period. Machiavelli was against the Elite and the ruling class oppressing poorer people of his own kind. You make the leap of faith that he would also support poor blacks but your just speculating. Just because someone f!ghts for equal rights for their own people that does not translate for wanting it for all races. Look at the American settlers how they fought the British but some of them ended up being for Slavery. Get your information from a book and not a Tupac discography.

Now will you admit that Roman is a character Nicki made up and is not referring to the Roman people or continue with your straw man and red herring arguments that have nothing to do with the original post?

i took multiple philosophy classes and actually study Machiavelli and his work so i wont debate with someone who knows about him exclusively through what tupac had to say. Tupac probably read about him in jail while serving a r*pe beef.

Smilies are still there what happen to your bright crayon colors lol. You call me ignorant but after i expose your original comments on Roman not being a character and Nicki being African American for foolishness you continually shift the argument to something else. Take a philosophy class and learn what "Straw man" is then you may be ready to actually read one of Machiavellis books and not just listen to his rap cd lol.

read that before you quote me again idiot.

Last edited by getGwap; 06-06-2012 at 08:22 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #126
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,609 | Props total: 4062 4062
 Javon23 said:
I definitely understand the business and the fact of the matter is Cash Money doesn't call their own shots. The label "Universal" that owns them calls the shots. At the end of the day hot 97 don't have to say sh*t to them. They only have to answer to Universal which it is the other way around in regards to giving them air play.
In this business, the Media is the Fuel/Oil and the Labels are the car. Fuel is more valuable
Bottom line is it is a marriage . It is NEVER smart for either side to dissrespect the other just plain bad for business . ESPECIALLY right at the event . You my have your thoughts or views but you dont air that sh*t in public . Just plain asinine .
 6 years ago '07        #127
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Fameus said:
Bottom line is it is a marriage . It is NEVER smart for either side to dissrespect the other just plain bad for business . ESPECIALLY right at the event . You my have your thoughts or views but you dont air that sh*t in public . Just plain asinine .
exactly
 6 years ago '08        #128
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
Are we FINALLY gonna have hot summer?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #129
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,413 | Props total: 11375 11375
they should make an old school hip hop station and let flex and mister cee dj over there
 6 years ago '09        #130
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17941 17941
 6 years ago '05        #131
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 White Face said:
funk flex stood up to tupac tho don't that count for something?
After Pac past away. Why would that count.
 6 years ago '05        #132
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Javon23 said:
Power 105 is not the top station in NYC.
You are falling for their biased numbers bullsh*t.

Power 105 only has the #1 rated morning show under their format and not out of all stations in NY.
 6 years ago '08        #133
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 KnicksLost said:

ur funny...Outside of f*ggot a.ss mr. cee...power 105 sh*ts on hot 97
out of today's paper

[pic - click to view]

"PARTY" 105 is a joke in NY, its the little brother station and always will be. and again, im not saying i approve of what hot 97 plays, but power 105 is worse and im just stating facts.
 06-06-2012, 11:36 AM         #134
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 06-06-2012, 11:58 AM         #135
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
i like how you ignored the other half of my post and the only reason you know the name Machiavelli is because of tupac. thats why you made reference to him faking his own death. You know nothing about the real Machiavelli only what tupac and the speculation about pac faking his own death have to do with. Machiavelli fought against the oppression of his people by the Nobles dont confuse him not wanting italians and the like being oppressed with sympathy for black people and their struggles. What i pointed out was in that time and era black people were not regarded highly by any Italian point blank period. Machiavelli was against the Elite and the ruling class oppressing poorer people of his own kind. You make the leap of faith that he would also support poor blacks but your just speculating. Just because someone f!ghts for equal rights for their own people that does not translate for wanting it for all races. Look at the American settlers how they fought the British but some of them ended up being for Slavery. Get your information from a book and not a Tupac discography.

Now will you admit that Roman is a character Nicki made up and is not referring to the Roman people or continue with your straw man and red herring arguments that have nothing to do with the original post?

i took multiple philosophy classes and actually study Machiavelli and his work so i wont debate with someone who knows about him exclusively through what tupac had to say. Tupac probably read about him in jail while serving a r*pe beef.

Smilies are still there what happen to your bright crayon colors lol. You call me ignorant but after i expose your original comments on Roman not being a character and Nicki being African American for foolishness you continually shift the argument to something else. Take a philosophy class and learn what "Straw man" is then you may be ready to actually read one of Machiavellis books and not just listen to his rap cd lol.

read that before you quote me again idiot.
You look dumb.......I posted the pictures....u cant comeback from those pictures of her doing that blasphemous roman/pagan satanic sh*t.......so u posting long bullsh*t about some class u took to look superior or smarter but u not.....u talking in circles. Address the photos if u post again and don't u just gonna look like what u are......a charlatan.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago