Charlamagne Tha God & The Breakfast Club DESTROY Funkmaster Flex's Nicki Minaj Interview [Hilarious]

most viewed right now
 249
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,677 | Props total: 837 837
Yea Flex lost all respect. Talking all that greasy sh*t then bowing down on some hoe sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 5276 5276
 Bundles said:
TUESDAY MARCH 5th????
LOL! Damn, he did say 'March 5th' didn't he? Good catch... As far as the interview goes I thought it was a well known fact that Flex is nothing more than a loud mouth, that's there it starts and end. Charlamagne did go in though.
 6 years ago '04        #43
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,386 | Props total: 14371 14371
guess everybody forgot this
 6 years ago '09        #44
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
 Javon23 said:
thats beyond laughable
Hot 97 has always supported local artist
tell that to papoose, saigon, jae millz, team hot, gravy, joel ortiz pre slaughterhouse, mims, sacario, uncle murda, cashmere, razor, jr writer, agallah, damn near 97% of the dips except cam vado jim and juelz, j hood, remy ma, cuban link, m.dot 97% of terror squad or ppl joe hasnt black balled, the list goes on

matter fact hot 97 does promote local artist WHO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET PLAYED
but flex supports the local ny artist WHO ARE HOT at that time

flex aint support french until 2010 so u might jus be gettin kay slay and overnight djs confused wit ppl wit actual air time like flex
 6 years ago '10        #45
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
charlamagne said stuff we already know about flex

everybody in the thread last night basically said the same thing

but he shouldn't be talking because he picks and chooses who he goes in on

for example he'll go in on drake and lil mama but he won't say sh*t to waka, dmx or mystikal

remember when he went in on diddy and the next day diddy called in and he was kissing his a.ss?
 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM         #46
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to set aside some time and listen to all of this, I'm so behind.
 6 years ago '10        #47
MarcusF87 
space
avatar space
space
$3,912 | Props total: 31 31
Flex Lost!!
 06-05-2012, 10:34 AM         #48
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
thats beyond laughable
Hot 97 has always supported local artist
You outta your fu*king mind. Flex once got caught accepting cash from Jermaine Dupris people. He was playing Bow Wow's bullsh*t music over Jay Z's singles off Blueprint 1 and even Nas's singles off Stillmatic. That station hasnt supported local ny artists at all, and has been called out on it over 30 times in the past 10 years alone. Kay Slay, and Powers cast have all done more for supporting local NY artists at radio.

n*ggas on boxden must be sniffing coke now
 6 years ago '06        #49
pr0t0typ3 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$405 | Props total: 25 25
Cheddar Bob = Flex Hogan...
 6 years ago '10        #50
HolyFatherSteve 990 heat pts990 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,809 | Props total: 17611 17611
flex hogan lol
 6 years ago '05        #51
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
 YungPrinceNY said:
tell that to papoose, saigon, jae millz, team hot, gravy, joel ortiz pre slaughterhouse, mims, sacario, uncle murda, cashmere, razor, jr writer, agallah, damn near 97% of the dips except cam vado jim and juelz, j hood, remy ma, cuban link, m.dot 97% of terror squad or ppl joe hasnt black balled, the list goes on

matter fact hot 97 does promote local artist WHO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET PLAYED
but flex supports the local ny artist WHO ARE HOT at that time

flex aint support french until 2010 so u might jus be gettin kay slay and overnight djs confused wit ppl wit actual air time like flex
None of those people have buzz or either radio bangerz. When I was in NY back in fu*kin 2006 it was Papoose on HOT97 all fu*kin day. Back then he had buzz. It HOT97, they play the NY n*ggaz that's CURRENTLY hot. That's what urban radio do since fu*kin 1999.
 6 years ago '12        #52
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 910 910
Flex got owned lmfao, dude got exposed for only goin at women.. the fu*k wrong wit u..
 6 years ago '12        #53
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900

[pic - click to view]

=


[pic - click to view]




 06-05-2012, 11:26 AM         #54
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
charlamagne said stuff we already know about flex

everybody in the thread last night basically said the same thing

but he shouldn't be talking because he picks and chooses who he goes in on

for example he'll go in on drake and lil mama but he won't say sh*t to waka, dmx or mystikal

remember when he went in on diddy and the next day diddy called in and he was kissing his a.ss?
why shud he go at them what have they done?

Charlamagne said all the stuff he said about Diddy to his face in the studio, Diddy countered it by explaining his reasoning, but they didnt agree on alot of things, two men with different oppinions

A dude who can say some sh*t to Diddys face ain't a punk

I'd like to see Flex talk sh*t infront of Stunna
 6 years ago '05        #55
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17038 17038
Charlemagne is a bum. Dude literally does nothing. He can't DJ, can't rap, can't produce. He talks bad on Flex but this is the same guy who made Lil Mama cry for no real reason. Talkin bout kissin a.ss bout was kissin Diddy's when he called in. :irvinhah:


[video - click to view]


n*gga got owned like the bum he is.
 6 years ago '10        #56
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 the synthesis said:
why shud he go at them what have they done?

Charlamagne said all the stuff he said about Diddy to his face in the studio, Diddy countered it by explaining his reasoning, but they didnt agree on alot of things, two men with different oppinions

A dude who can say some sh*t to Diddys face ain't a punk

I'd like to see Flex talk sh*t infront of Stunna
nah n*gga

charlamagne toned that sh*t way down when puffy was in front of him

you a damn lie if you say otherwise

charlamagne quick to call drake garbage but he won't say that about waka flocka's music

and he definitely won't tell dmx that he fell off

so yeah that n*gga picks and chooses who he goes in on
 6 years ago '10        #57
HolyFatherSteve 990 heat pts990 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,809 | Props total: 17611 17611
yeah charlamagne does tone it down for some people
 6 years ago '06        #58
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,171 | Props total: 7310 7310
Flex needed this

he pulled a clown move and everybody knew he would
 6 years ago '09        #59
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
 Bobby's World said:
None of those people have buzz or either radio bangerz. When I was in NY back in fu*kin 2006 it was Papoose on HOT97 all fu*kin day. Back then he had buzz. It HOT97, they play the NY n*ggaz that's CURRENTLY hot. That's what urban radio do since fu*kin 1999.
like u said currently hot and that shows how fake hot 97 is all those ppl at one time had some of the biggest buzzes in NY

but its not all hot 97s fault clear channel and the labels get blame too

especially from the 90s wen the whole east west thing was goin i was a kid but i remember
all u heard on hot 97 was bad boy, nas, foxy, jay, mic geronimo, lost boyz, boot camp clik, fat joe and pun, ruff ryders, murder inc in the late 90s

but snoop dre and cali was the hottest groups out they shoved they foot up flex's a.ss for not playin west coast artist


Last edited by YungPrinceNY; 06-05-2012 at 11:41 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #60
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,250 | Props total: 635 635
Things got ugly in 2002 after Flex was accused of attacking Power 105.1’s Steph Lova. According to reports, the attack stemmed from allegations made during a Nas interview with Steph Lova in which the rapper claimed Flex had been taking payola. In the end, Flex pleaded guilty to harassment, and was also ordered to stay away from the Power 105.1 DJ.
even nas exposed his fake ways maybe thats y he wasnt playin nas records and kept sayin jay won
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
105 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy