Pitbull has no shame...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-06-2012, 08:05 AM         #41
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
ONE ENDORSEMENT > YOUR INCOME FOR 25 YEARS

[pic - click to view]

that would include your income too groupie boy
I don't understand how you can brag about the next n*gga's money like he's giving you some
 06-06-2012, 08:16 AM         #42
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Op posts a joke he thought was funny. People argue about another mans pockets like they're his accountant
 6 years ago '05        #43
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,823 | Props total: 3433 3433
 Coo Coo Cal said:
that would include your income too groupie boy
I don't understand how you can brag about the next n*gga's money like he's giving you some
Seems pretty common around here and gets co-signed whenever it happens
 06-06-2012, 11:35 AM         #44
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
SELLING OUT = BEING SUCCESSFUL

DAMMIT MAN
Im with you on this, Pitbull is SMART for doing this, "selling out" and making a secure future for your family is better than "keeping it real" (if you are over drinking age and more concerned with keeping it real than making a secure future, you are part of the problem) and going back to the same hood you left when that 15 minutes of fame runs out.

What does selling out even mean? Corporate sponsorship and staying internationally relevant? Sign me the fu*k up!
 06-06-2012, 12:04 PM         #45
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
I WOULDN'T BE ASHAMED TO THIS AD, THAT IS ALL THAT WAS SAID.

I'M PAYING YOUR FAMILIES INCOME TAX REFUND CLOWN
you're not doing nothing but living in your parents' house and living vicariously through pitbull while using their internet to download lil b mixtapes
 6 years ago '07        #46
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 doro85 said:
So were all gonna ignore the "i take a sh*t" ?

Lol
i'm saying
 06-06-2012, 02:52 PM         #47
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boy Wonder said:
How so?
 KrugeR said:
Im with you on this, Pitbull is SMART for doing this, "selling out" and making a secure future for your family is better than "keeping it real" (if you are over drinking age and more concerned with keeping it real than making a secure future, you are part of the problem) and going back to the same hood you left when that 15 minutes of fame runs out.

What does selling out even mean? Corporate sponsorship and staying internationally relevant? Sign me the fu*k up!
 Aurora said:
Flo Rida is no different

@ OP: What do you do for a living?
Personally, I don't think he sold out due to the endorsments and mainstream success, I think he sold out because he isn't even a rapper anymore. Him and Flo-Rida are basically the same, they aren't rappers they just kinda psuedo rap over house beats. Nothing wrong with that, but I just think their songs are straight garbage and that's coming from someone who listens to both rap and house music. It's some weird top 40 made for radio sh*t

I work in a couple popular house clubs in South Florida, and no DJ has ever or will ever play any of those Pitbull or Flo Rida songs. Ever.

But I'm just kinda upset that he's never going to be the old Pitbull that I used to listen to and actually look forward to his albums.

My friend actually booked Pitbull back in the day, and was there when him and Clinton Sparks were first talking about rapping over house/techno beats like 10 years ago. He thought house music was gunna blow up. That decision and foresight has made him millions and yes, I would've done the same

Last edited by kevante; 06-06-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 06-06-2012, 02:57 PM         #48
KrugeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
I work in a couple popular house clubs in South Florida, and no DJ has ever or will ever play any of those Pitbull or Flo Rida songs. Ever.
I personally would not listen to any new Pitbull tracks, altho I did get asked to play one at a gig I had a few months ago, the only track he put out I can really remember liking was "dammit man" - that was a long time ago.

That being said, I ain't mad at him, because I won't listen to 90% of anything getting made these days anyway.
 06-06-2012, 03:12 PM         #49
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KrugeR said:
I personally would not listen to any new Pitbull tracks, altho I did get asked to play one at a gig I had a few months ago, the only track he put out I can really remember liking was "dammit man" - that was a long time ago.

That being said, I ain't mad at him, because I won't listen to 90% of anything getting made these days anyway.
I feel you. If you're asked to spin top 40, then I could see you playing his new tracks. But if you're DJ'ing at a club that is known for booking famous house DJ's like Eric Murillo, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, etc. and you play that sh*t, you will start a riot and get kicked out of the fu*king club.

When I put it in their back I got the mami's sayin "Dammit man"
When I put it in their mouth I got the mami's sayin "mmmhmm mmmhm"

That was my sh*t

Last edited by kevante; 06-06-2012 at 03:20 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy