Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1761
_Tank_ 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 1 1
 Thee Yung Star said:
Gonna take more than that.
Not on the psn but the giants want Mr. Dreads. Let know whats up?
 5 years ago '06        #1762
_Tank_ 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 1 1
 HotBYoungTurk said:
traveling to Jacksonville tomorrow. Might can play you Tuesday night when I get back or Wednesday.
Works for me. When u know what time just let me know.
 5 years ago '04        #1763
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
hey jhj..

Eagles wanted me to tell you that you need to leave the sliders alone.. and that you garbage and he going to drag your @$$. and that you doing anything to win.

_Tank_ said:
Works for me. When u know what time just let me know.
cool!
 5 years ago '07        #1764
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
 HotBYoungTurk said:
hey jhj..

Eagles wanted me to tell you that you need to leave the sliders alone.. and that you garbage and he going to drag your @$$. and that you doing anything to win.

cool!

if i adjusted the sliders, it was at yall niccaz requests....that nicca dont want it!
 5 years ago '07        #1765
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
stop requesting patrick peterson, he's not moving.

i said Fitz is on the block, not PP.

PP is untouchable.
how much for fitz?
 5 years ago '06        #1766
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: JHJ what da hell u try'n 2 do botch'n up da sliders like dat? Have anybody else seen dis $hit?!
 5 years ago '06        #1767
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 jhj26 said:

if i adjusted the sliders, it was at yall niccaz requests....that nicca dont want it!
Pimp'n Says: Man who told u to fuq dat $hit up like dat?

Player Skill
Fumbles: 5
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 100
Block Shedding: 1
Tackling: 20

CPU Skill
QB Accuracy: 75
Run Blocking: 99
Fumbles: 5
Pass Defense Reaction Time: 100

What's wrong wit keep'n everything 50(even)?

5 years ago '07        #1768
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: JHJ what da hell u try'n 2 do botch'n up da sliders like dat? Have anybody else seen dis $hit?!
 jhj26 said:
here are the new sliders, adjust your gameplay as needed:

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders
This slider thread includes: Play now, 3 online CCM, and the online ccm sliders can be used for offline ccm sliders.

Here is a video of Game Play in my Online CCM. I used my Personal Normal Speed set in this game. That set can be found below. I didn't finish the game because my internet disconnected.

This set is for Online CCM and Offline CCM (coach mode, meaning you are coach. You still play the games). They work the best for this mode. Try them in online ccm first for a few games.

*If you try these please start with the base set in Online CCM. That is the mode they work best in. There are much better Play Now sliders out there. If you don't have online then at least try them in Offline CCM. Also if you use these for a Player CCM the lower the Quarter length to 8 min or so.

Changes in red Updated as of 9-27-2012, 12:54 am

If you already have a CCM going enter these in then go to the next week. Sometimes sliders don't fully kick in in the current week it seems.

This years Madden is really good and these sliders bring out the best in this years title.

The CPU will be able to run the ball.

This is a sim set for the sim gamer. If you cheese or take advantage of the CPU AI you might not enjoy these. My goal for these is to have a realistic but, challenging game. I want it play organically. I want every week to feel different. I want every team to feel different. I want stars to play like it. If you get blown out or blow out the CPU the first game just play some more. Just look at your favorite team's schedule the score's are variable. If you use a bad team and struggle that is normal. Also everyone's skill is different. You may be worse than me or better than me. If you need more challenge then up some of the sliders I suggested. The most important thing is to have fun.

SECElite was a great help with these. I haven't had this much fun with Madden in a long time, maybe ever.

Please post your impressions and stat's. I am more concerned with gameplay than stat's but, these are producing some very good stat's as well.

I have two different sets. The first one is the one is my first set with normal speed. The second is with slow speed. I just want to give options. I am still working and tweaking both. If you leave feedback please include as many details as possible. Which set did you use? What mode did you use? Please leave any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and box scores.

Skill Level: All-Pro

House rules: I like to use the no switch rule but, with the new sliders you may have to switch. Game flow gives an extra challenge and keeps you from calling money plays, use a custom play book that eliminates money plays. I call my own plays though. You can even use the run and pass commit it seems. Just play realistically.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On, Min Play clock 15 (with game flow try 13) If you never make changes at the line also try 13.

Auto Sprint: ON (This my preference, I don't know if turning it off affects anything.)

Play Calling: Optional, I call my own plays but, game flow seems to work great with these.

Injury: 50

Fatigue: 50 (Auto subs are broken in CCM. Just use Default. Seems to work better)

Game Play Sliders User/CPU

Set One (Normal Speed) This is more of a entry level set.

Speed: Normal

Threshold: 45 (I testing 30. Try it and see if you like it.)

QB Accuracy 8/33
Pass Block 40/50
WR Catch 48/49

Broken Tackles 36/60
Run Block 40/100
Fumble 5/6 (if the cpu fumbles to much raise to 10)

Pass reaction 67/93
Int 25/45
Pass Rush 50/60

Rush reaction 5/65
Block Shedding 35/50
Tackle 20/40

Set Two Here is the slightly modified version of my Normal speed sliders that I am using in my own Online CCM if your interested This is the best set in my opinion. I have worked the most on it.

Threshold: 30 (If you really like 45 keep using it. I suggest you try 30 though.)

QB Accuracy 6/33
Pass Block 40/52
WR Catch 48/49

Broken Tackles 36/60
Run Block 40/99
Fumble 5/5

Pass reaction 67/94
Int 18/45
Pass Rush 49/60

Rush reaction 50/60
Block Shedding 1/60
Tackle 20/40

Play Now Set

Speed: Normal

Threshold: 40

QB Accuracy 5/10
Pass Block 40/55
WR Catch 48/49

Broken Tackles 40/60
Run Block 55/45
Fumble 5/6

Pass reaction 50/100
Int 15/45
Pass Rush 60/60

Rush reaction 5/46
Block Shedding 30/45
Tackle 26/40

Set Four (Slow Speed)(This set is still a work in progress)

Game Play Sliders User/CPU

Game Speed: Slow

Threshold: 55

QB Accuracy 5/20
Pass Block 35/42
WR Catch 48/49

Broken Tackles 35/60
Run Block 25/100
Fumble 5/5

Pass reaction 75/100
Int 20/45
Pass Rush 43/60

Rush reaction 0/70
Block Shedding 36/55
Tackle 15/40

Special Teams

FG Power 44
FG Accuracy 45 (If you want more challenge, try to just us the right stick in Kicking. Don't aim with the left stick. Just just the right stick to aim as your kicking. It works great for me.)
Punt Power 48
Punt Acc 75
Kickoff Power 49

Penalty

Offside 53
False start 60
Holding 54
Face Mask 56
Clipping 53
Roughing the passer 53

The rest are 53. These are a work in progress.

Auto Subs

QB In: 2 Out: 0

RB In: 93 Out: 87

WR In: 35 Out: 30

FB/TE In: 25 Out: 20

OL In: 25 Out: 20

DT In: 85 Out: 80

DE In: 85 Out: 80

LB In: 55 Out: 50 In a 3-4 In: 25 Out: 20 in a 4-3

CB In: 25 Out: 20

S In: 25 Out: 20

If you would like to post a Box Score then use this link. Please post results from Online or Offline CCM and state which. Also include any differences in your slider's from the OP set.

I am having a lot of fun with these I hope you enjoy them! Madden is back.

I also have a NCAA Football 13 Slider set that I just released.
Charter04's NCAA 13 All-American Sim Sliders
dog, i posted the sh*t right here...because bricks of sh*t was bi*chin
 5 years ago '07        #1769
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
i'll change the sh*t back to default, but the next nicca to mention the word sliders is getting fukkin booted
 5 years ago '04        #1770
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 jhj26 said:
i'll change the sh*t back to default, but the next nicca to mention the word sliders is getting fukkin booted
i would say it.. but ur b*tch a.ss will boot somebody just like u did me in NCAA..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1771
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
Please post up where I said I wouldn't change sliders because n*ggas would bi*ch

Last edited by juanb13; 09-29-2012 at 07:58 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #1772
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 jhj26 said:
using these sliders would mean playing on all-pro; which is something that most of yall are against.
 TheGame4705 said:
All madden is no differnt than all pro is u mess with the sliders n sh*t
 jhj26 said:
I feel that way too...you'll have to talk to juanb about that
 juanb13 said:
In the past when we mess with the sliders we usually get alot of complaints like I wasn't use to the sh*t and so forth and so on. So if these sliders are legit and wont cause any issues then we can try them out on a trial basis. But if the sh*t is fu*ked up and people dont like it then its back to the regular sliders we have them on. Out of curiosity Bricks what makes these so called sliders you speak of better than what we have now? Whats the difference? Better Gameplay? better Defense? You gotta give me a reason because I only seen you and another user complain about sliders.
 TheGame4705 said:
well that site operations sports if you read through some of the threads those guys put in a lot of time testing their sliders to make it as realistic as possible.. Like one for the speed threshold the guy timed the game with a stop watch lol to match the 40 times to their real life 40. But i just want the game to be realistic as possible cuz right now theres just things that makes it hard for us users with the lower level teams to compete. Im just more so worried bout game speed now since you guys had the sliders on 50 all across cuz with the game speed on slow its gives the opponent to much time to react cuz i been playing with the safety and able to run from one side to another to break a pass up isnt realistic

these niccaz just pissed me off

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1773
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1690 1690
Say Jhj wen u advancing I won't be able to play again.st the vikes till tomorrow night either that or I can auto so he can play
 5 years ago '07        #1774
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
i would say it.. but ur b*tch a.ss will boot somebody just like u did me in NCAA..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1775
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 Datboitrill said:
Say Jhj wen u advancing I won't be able to play again.st the vikes till tomorrow night either that or I can auto so he can play
2am est 10/01/2012

that's late sunday night for some of you simple niccaz
 5 years ago '04        #1776
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
Just keep the game speed at normal that's all I care about tbh
 5 years ago '04        #1777
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 knives said:
Just keep the game speed at normal that's all I care about tbh
 5 years ago '05        #1778
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
so we playin 7 mins now? man im out ..and dude i just played quitted while i was up 40 to 6 wit a few seconds before halftime...and i didnt get the win...bunch of bullsh*t....and whats up wit all the holding calls
 5 years ago '04        #1779
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
so we playin 7 mins now? man im out ..and dude i just played quitted while i was up 40 to 6 wit a few seconds before halftime...and i didnt get the win...bunch of bullsh*t....and whats up wit all the holding calls
i guess JHJ put it at 7 because of the sliders bit but we all agreed to put it back at 6mins for next week and to put the game speed to normal. JHJ boot the user that played against the PATS
 5 years ago '04        #1780
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Where is this n*gga NY_Bronx at? (Bucs) He aint respondin to none of my sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy