Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1381
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
i dont mind losing by 48-14 but you could atleast play by the rules and not go for it on 4th down smh greedy. bushleague. no class

edit.

just saw we can go for it past the 40, still bush league. breaking those nfl unwritten rules
 5 years ago '04        #1382
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 thaflawless1 said:
I did join with one of those week teams... that didn't have all my stuff... I didn't complain, I'm just building with what I had

I dealt with it...they can to
What didnt you have... Nobody started doing crazy sh*t till u joined other than that there werent even any trades and we started with the 53 man rosters so stop lying
 5 years ago '10        #1383
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
Sunshine, needs more practice, 3 or 4 picks i think, might have to draft a qb if i go 0-16
 5 years ago '06        #1384
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
 TheGame4705 said:
What didnt you have... Nobody started doing crazy sh*t till u joined other than that there werent even any trades and we started with the 53 man rosters so stop lying
I don't have my 1st round , 4th, or 5th round pick some how...And have Josh Morgan and old London Fletcher

Lol what I got to lie for on a Madden franchise mode? come on man be serious

your still heated about vontae LOL...And thought you wasn't allowed to switch teams something you did...
 5 years ago '04        #1385
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 HeyCobra said:
i dont mind losing by 48-14 but you could atleast play by the rules and not go for it on 4th down smh greedy. bushleague. no class

edit.

just saw we can go for it past the 40, still bush league. breaking those nfl unwritten rules

bruh it was inches in garbage time. you play to win the game and that was to ice the drive.

schaub removed from trade block
ben tate removed from trade block
connor barwin removed from trade block

justin forsett available as a young speed back with potential to improve - he's not far off from anyone that has interest in ben tate. but after tate busted off a 45 yarder on his only rushing play i gotta keep the kid.

houston got me feelin good tho, josh johnson be swaggin all day, and we feelin overhauled fresh
 5 years ago '04        #1386
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 TheGame4705 said:
but there was a rule that there was no cpu trading and if a person joins wat other team will they join beside one that isnt good, you think somebody gonna leave with a beast team??? and then if you join with one of these WEAK teams how can you build when you have a team of 2nd and 3rd stringers and players days from retirement?? League just started and its already fu*ked

should of made me a commish not one of those trades would have went through promise that
So what you did by switching teams was okay? I'm on vacation right now surprised by how many of y'all care about CPU trading. It's not serious. The crazy thing is progression is only based on performance not potential. To be honest some of y'all attitudes makes it not worth dealing with the bullsh*t. JHJ has control of the league by at this point since there is no league manager and no way to switch players back to their orginal teams we can't fix that anymore. So if you traded with the CPU god bless ypur soul with the decision you made.
 5 years ago '04        #1387
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
Sunshine, needs more practice, 3 or 4 picks i think, might have to draft a qb if i go 0-16
6 int's that game for the boy u call sunshine, 3 to my boy JJ alone

i had 3 myself tho, 2 were blind mistakes by me tryin to get Gettis involved. actually the 3rd was to Gettis too but he shoulda had that 1. the 2 out routes were dead from the start tho.
 5 years ago '10        #1388
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
who has a TE on the block?
 5 years ago '04        #1389
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
the cpu teams arent gonna be that far off for anyone to take them over anyways. this season is gonna be a wash as everyone claps the cpu on the field but next season is gonna give those teams a lot of picks. especially with everyone having to give their #1 picks to get anything at all.
 5 years ago '04        #1390
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
i predict a lot of field goals from scobee

edit.

trying to beat me with less than a 53 man roster.... show some respect.
i didnt have enough DT's before the game. i forgot i cut a guy and signed someone else.

you can play with less than 53 as long as u have the required positions

but i'm dead at the disrespect you took by it lol
 5 years ago '04        #1391
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space

fantasy draft league nearly full! get in while u still can
 5 years ago '04        #1392
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
I don't have my 1st round , 4th, or 5th round pick some how...And have Josh Morgan and old London Fletcher

Lol what I got to lie for on a Madden franchise mode? come on man be serious

your still heated about vontae LOL...And thought you wasn't allowed to switch teams something you did...
Heated not even close i just switched to a team that is better and i got even more draft picks to get better so im good now. Your the one that will be quitting the league because you trashed ur team

Last edited by TheGame4705; 09-22-2012 at 07:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1393
space
space
 juanb13 said:
So what you did by switching teams was okay? I'm on vacation right now surprised by how many of y'all care about CPU trading. It's not serious. The crazy thing is progression is only based on performance not potential. To be honest some of y'all attitudes makes it not worth dealing with the bullsh*t. JHJ has control of the league by at this point since there is no league manager and no way to switch players back to their orginal teams we can't fix that anymore. So if you traded with the CPU god bless ypur soul with the decision you made.
Ay if yall wasnt gonna give me my pick i decided the right thing to do was say fu*k it as i had plans for my picks far as trades n sh*t go, but i wont b switching teams and i wont b trading.. cuz the only person people have been after is janoris Jenkins and Turk offered a player and a 1, 2 draft pick so if you aint comin wit that u wont get it

and i didnt know you were on vaca hope u havin a blast!

Redskins when you wanna play i still havent heard from u man just trying to figure our when we will play
 5 years ago '10        #1394
unFaDeable 
space
space
statepropersty aka the bears where you at?
 5 years ago '07        #1395
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
CPU trades has been turned off for two weeks; however, I'll look at this in more detail after the LSU/Auburn game.
 5 years ago '06        #1396
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 unFaDeable said:
there is only 3 cpu teams so whats the big deal?

Pimp'n Says: Come on Fade u know dat's some BS & would never be allowed in our FB league. Dat's why I called Franchise out 4 it when it 1st happened. Y'all done opened up a whole can of worms wit dis $hit & we'll never have a 32 team league now. Da people dat are do'n it weren't even apart of da league last year & homie wit da Chiefs should know better than dat $hit. Commish should RESEND ALL CPU TRADES.
 5 years ago '04        #1397
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
^ Calm down bruh it ain't even that serious. according to most of ya'll i got r*ped in the trade. I only did it because juan and JHJ gave the ok otherwise I would've still tried to negotiate with the bucs. It makes no difference infact I wouldn't mind if they resinded it cuz i'd be stacked on D now.
 5 years ago '06        #1398
_Tank_ 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 1 1
 27Lives said:
Yeah that's good.. I'm in the eastern time zone.. and don't watch college football lol
Im online. Send the invite
 5 years ago '10        #1399
unFaDeable 
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Come on Fade u know dat's some BS & would never be allowed in our FB league. Dat's why I called Franchise out 4 it when it 1st happened. Y'all done opened up a whole can of worms wit dis $hit & we'll never have a 32 team league now. Da people dat are do'n it weren't even apart of da league last year & homie wit da Chiefs should know better than dat $hit. Commish should RESEND ALL CPU TRADES.
you right, i havent really being paying attention to the players being traded....if ppl are taking teams key players thats some bs i agree
 5 years ago '11        #1400
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 _Tank_ said:
Im online. Send the invite
I'm already tipsy but fu*k it.let's play
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy