Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
109 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
290 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1341
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
Schaub for a 5th but the way. I'm ready move on. I tried to give him to the Seahawks since they don't have a qb.
 5 years ago '12        #1342
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
 Smokdout said:
Cason 86 overall cb in his 3rd year and meacham 81 overall for a 78 overall Blackmon is BS? You might not want to do it but that's pretty fu*kin fair
I think that's a good offer, I don't know why you want to move Meachem though, he tears it up in game.
 5 years ago '10        #1343
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Smokdout said:
Cason 86 overall cb in his 3rd year and meacham 81 overall for a 78 overall Blackmon is BS? You might not want to do it but that's pretty fu*kin fair
blackmon is 79 right now, and a rookie, i can have him at 81, in no time, id rather have the 3 years younger.

you dont need carson so its not like your losing anything, dont you have him at FS, and if you look at my Cbs i dont feel he is an improvment to my team.

i dont see how this trade helps me. just gives me a older WR with less upside than blackmon
 5 years ago '04        #1344
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
Jags when u wanna run today?

I'm ready to debut these new Houston boys
 5 years ago '04        #1345
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 HeyCobra said:
blackmon is 79 right now, and a rookie, i can have him at 81, in no time, id rather have the 3 years younger.

you dont need carson so its not like your losing anything, dont you have him at FS, and if you look at my Cbs i dont feel he is an improvment to my team.

i dont see how this trade helps me. just gives me a older WR with less upside than blackmon
trade doesnt help you at all
 5 years ago '04        #1346
space
space
So i see these cpu trades poppin... When did cpu trades get ok'ed?
 5 years ago '11        #1347
Smokdout 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
 HeyCobra said:

That's cool if you don't want it but quit acting like I offered you some of my 5th stringers..I offered you a young cb and a wr thats not that much older that are both rated better than Blackmon..but it's all good I'm just trying to get my Oklahoma st people only team
 5 years ago '06        #1348
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
is there anyway you can like see a trade list in the game ... to see what moves are being made and have been made??
 5 years ago '04        #1349
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
What else happened to the cpu?

I'm gonna take a guess that the week has to advance for the commits changes to take effect. Could be wrong but maybe. More likely it's a glitch just like the clock
 5 years ago '04        #1350
space
space
 franchise said:
What else happened to the cpu?

I'm gonna take a guess that the week has to advance for the commits changes to take effect. Could be wrong but maybe. More likely it's a glitch just like the clock
trades take effect immediately the main one i noticed was russel wilson theres no way he should not be on the seahawks
 5 years ago '10        #1351
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
 Smokdout said:
That's cool if you don't want it but quit acting like I offered you some of my 5th stringers..I offered you a young cb and a wr thats not that much older that are both rated better than Blackmon..but it's all good I'm just trying to get my Oklahoma st people only team
fine good fair offer, but it doesnt improve me team, they are good players but they dont help me, imo.

the CB is nice, i like my CBs and i find them to be faster which is more my style.
 5 years ago '06        #1352
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
lol I just got Richard Sherman from Seattle for Mathis and my 2014 1st round ... i was playing around didn't expect them to accept, oh well

Last edited by thaflawless1; 09-22-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1353
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
 franchise said:
Jags when u wanna run today?

I'm ready to debut these new Houston boys
i will be on shortly, and probably here and there the rest of the night, i dont believe i am going out.

TheGame4705 said:
trades take effect immediately the main one i noticed was russel wilson theres no way he should not be on the seahawks
yeah, i know thye have flynn, but dudes just picking apart these cpu teams, i know dudes are offering things up, but we all know if someone had the seahawks they wouldnt be trading russel
 5 years ago '10        #1354
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
lol I just got Richard Sherman from Seattle for Mathis and my 2014 1st round ... i was playing around didn't expect them to accept, oh well
i guess i should start just picking players from teams as well
 5 years ago '06        #1355
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
i guess i should start just picking players from teams as well
I gave up Mathis and 1st round pick ( who i could pick somebody better then Sherman) ... and took almost a 10 mill dollar cap penalty next year lol i screwed myself not Seattle
 5 years ago '04        #1356
space
space
youll quit once offseason hits and you have to start cutting people because you gotta get under the cap
 5 years ago '04        #1357
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Ravens.. Eagles said check ur psn messages
 5 years ago '06        #1358
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
youll quit once offseason hits and you have to start cutting people because you gotta get under the cap
Na i won't quit ... i got mad cap Room, and i'm getting rid of Freeney too ... My cap penalties will be crazy for next year ... but i should have the cap room to cover (i got almost 40 mil this year) with cutting my biggest cap hits and only minimal salary increases in my players for 2013 that i see , at least i hope

Last edited by thaflawless1; 09-22-2012 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1359
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
Looking for a elite te or rb im the packers get at me....

Ill trade anybody on my defesne and draft picks
 5 years ago '04        #1360
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
Ben Tate can be made elite. He's fast and solid across the board but I only use him on special teams right now with Arian being my bell cow.

I'd let him go for a third round.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy