Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
 319
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 258
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1201
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Rams.. check trade.
not interested
 6 years ago '04        #1202
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
 TheGame4705 said:
not interested
wow..
 6 years ago '04        #1203
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 HotBYoungTurk said:
wow..
wow is right that was like a cant refuse deal but i need to play wit this team once to atleast know wats goin on but from his stats he looks like the truth. send the deal later on in the year n i might just accept
 6 years ago '04        #1204
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
Redskins when you wanna play, and Titans the browns just made the price for Jenkins wicked lol rookie wit 91 man cover
 6 years ago '04        #1205
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
 TheGame4705 said:
wow is right that was like a cant refuse deal but i need to play wit this team once to atleast know wats goin on but from his stats he looks like the truth. send the deal later on in the year n i might just accept
aight.. Jenkins said in a recent phone interview he would love to team back up with his old buddy Joe Haden
 6 years ago '04        #1206
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 jhj26 said:
so you want us to go through and fix all the traded draft picks for every team ?
every other team has their picks.. rams got 2 first next 2 seasons but i got a question... u gonna make the playoffs in madden this time???:whoa4:
 6 years ago '04        #1207
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
 HotBYoungTurk said:
aight.. Jenkins said in a recent phone interview he would love to team back up with his old buddy Joe Haden
i fu*ked up the last madden n traded u smith told myself i would never give u a cb like that again sh*t haunted me every season
 6 years ago '06        #1208
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 0 0
 TheGame4705 said:
Redskins when you wanna play, and Titans the browns just made the price for Jenkins wicked lol rookie wit 91 man cover
Vontae just paid dividends in my first game lol
 6 years ago '04        #1209
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,970 | Props total: 2356 2356
 TheGame4705 said:
i fu*ked up the last madden n traded u smith told myself i would never give u a cb like that again sh*t haunted me every season
i don't think that was me..

I never really cared for him as a player. but seeing jenkins with haden would be cool to me.
 6 years ago '04        #1210
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
wish he had done that from the start... i woulda had a better game vs the cpu
 6 years ago '06        #1211
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 0 0
I need a corner, I got Powers and a 2nd round pick for a solid starter, one that fits my scheme

Or just Powers for a lower overall CB

anybody interested?

:Edit: Ravens check trades , let me know


Last edited by thaflawless1; 09-21-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #1212
Smokdout 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
Titans when do you want to play?
 6 years ago '04        #1213
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
 thaflawless1 said:
I need a corner, I got Powers and a 2nd round pick for a solid starter, one that fits my scheme

Or just Powers for a lower overall CB

anybody interested?

:Edit: Ravens check trades , let me know
johnathan joseph - 91 overall 95spd 90awr 69catch 98mancvr 88zonecvr 90playrcgntn
 6 years ago '06        #1214
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 0 0
 franchise said:
johnathan joseph - 91 overall 95spd 90awr 69catch 98mancvr 88zonecvr 90playrcgntn
not for Luck though ... lol ... for powers and a 2nd??
 6 years ago '04        #1215
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
 thaflawless1 said:
not for Luck though ... lol ... for powers and a 2nd??
nobody wants anything to do with powers


i got joseph + a player + a player for luck
 6 years ago '06        #1216
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 franchise said:
johnathan joseph - 91 overall 95spd 90awr 69catch 98mancvr 88zonecvr 90playrcgntn
Pimp'n Says: What u want 4 JJ?
 6 years ago '04        #1217
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
trades go thru instantly! this is sick
 6 years ago '04        #1218
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: What u want 4 JJ?
a package that includes pryor
 6 years ago '06        #1219
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99


Pimp'n Says: Franchise how da hell did u get Bobby Wagner? I was try'n 2 get him from da old user b4 he quit. I thought we agreed on no CPU trades? We'll never get people 2 join those teams wit da rosters pillaged & plundered just like last year. #Fuq$hit
 6 years ago '04        #1220
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
 AF1PIMPN said:


Pimp'n Says: Franchise how da hell did u get Bobby Wagner? I was try'n 2 get him from da old user b4 he quit. I thought we agreed on no CPU trades? We'll never get people 2 join those teams wit da rosters pillaged & plundered just like last year. #Fuq$hit
u tried trading with the cpu yet? i had to give up a lot to get dude. its gonna be the opposite when people take over cpu teams if anything.

its way easier to trade with real people
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy