Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1181
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Giants when you free?
 5 years ago '07        #1182
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 wjcorner said:
illmusiq - Colts

leggo
could have sworn this nicca would be active, he playing with his falcons and everything
 5 years ago '04        #1183
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 thaflawless1 said:

and Dolphins I can't just give you my 2nd lol i know in real life they did, but damn man like i said up there i already lost mad picks
what you mean you cant... Juan n JHJ yall need to do something im supposed to have one of his 2nd round picks cuz that makes it like i lost Vontae Davis for nothing and thats bullsh*t cuz im thing a.ss fu*k at corner no way should i have to suffer because they didnt update the connected careers or ill get on ea a.ss bout it make em send an update out
 5 years ago '04        #1184
space
space
Raiders when you wanna play
 5 years ago '04        #1185
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 TheGame4705 said:
what you mean you cant... Juan n JHJ yall need to do something im supposed to have one of his 2nd round picks cuz that makes it like i lost Vontae Davis for nothing and thats bullsh*t cuz im thing a.ss fu*k at corner no way should i have to suffer because they didnt update the connected careers or ill get on ea a.ss bout it make em send an update out

[pic - click to view]

This is one of the consequences from most of the people waiting for the roster update. Game I really cant do anything about him not giving you his pick to be honest if no one would have picked up the colts then you still wouldnt receive your pick. To be honest I'm not suppose to have a 2nd rounder as a Saints because of the bounty scandal but i still have my second round pick that is on EA sports to fix not my issue. Since the Colts are running his team I cant make him give it up even though its the right thing to do.
 5 years ago '06        #1186
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
 juanb13 said:

[pic - click to view]

This is one of the consequences from most of the people waiting for the roster update. Game I really cant do anything about him not giving you his pick to be honest if no one would have picked up the colts then you still wouldnt receive your pick. To be honest I'm not suppose to have a 2nd rounder as a Saints because of the bounty scandal but i still have my second round pick that is on EA sports to fix not my issue. Since the Colts are running his team I cant make him give it up even though its the right thing to do.
Yeah that's what i'm saying, im thin also ... my fault man ...

also some how i only have 2 2nd rounds , 3rd round , and 6th and 7th picks ... i lost my 1st , 4th, and 5th .... no way for me to get them back

aye vikings when you want to play??
 5 years ago '04        #1187
space
space
 juanb13 said:

[pic - click to view]

thats bullsh*t... so i lose my best cornerback for NOTHING

and its not like the saints where they were supposed to lose picks cuz of the bounty sh*t but i lost a player that was my best cornerback.. man i need something!

if jhj can get one of his players back then i should get SOMETHING n if i dont get nething then sh*t Primetime shouldnt have to give jhj his wr's back

Last edited by TheGame4705; 09-21-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1188
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
Yeah that's what i'm saying, im thin also ... my fault man ...

also some how i only have 2 2nd rounds , 3rd round , and 6th and 7th picks ... i lost my 1st , 4th, and 5th .... no way for me to get them back

aye vikings when you want to play??
fu*k you
 5 years ago '12        #1189
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 593 593
Jets when you want to get our game in?
 5 years ago '04        #1190
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Can't make that man give u his 2ND. That's ea fault, not his.
 5 years ago '07        #1191
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
thats bullsh*t... so i lose my best cornerback for NOTHING

and its not like the saints where they were supposed to lose picks cuz of the bounty sh*t but i lost a player that was my best cornerback.. man i need something!

if jhj can get one of his players back then i should get SOMETHING n if i dont get nething then sh*t Primetime shouldnt have to give jhj his wr's back
you are comparing apples to peanuts...the sh*t isn't remotely close to what u are complaining about.

you are trying to be compensated for real-life GM decisions, when all we waited for was the updated rosters. besides, you didn't become disgruntled until this poor, innocent user took control of the colts.

you have 30 seasons to rebuild your franchise
 5 years ago '04        #1192
space
space
 jhj26 said:
you are comparing apples to peanuts...the sh*t isn't remotely close to what u are complaining about.

you are trying to be compensated for real-life GM decisions, when all we waited for was the updated rosters. besides, you didn't become disgruntled until this poor, innocent user took control of the colts.

you have 30 seasons to rebuild your franchise
no i didnt even notice till i was lookin at my picks... n if thats the case why should he be compensated with my player for a REAL-LIFE GM decision??? yall not making sense i lose my player and its ok but he doesnt lose his pick.

yall are trash at running this sh*t takin a whole week to advance, letting people do all little bullsh*t, its only week 2 and im already tired of ur a.ss

how im suppose to build the worst team on the fu*king game if i dont even get my draft picks that im suppose to have

Last edited by TheGame4705; 09-21-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1193
Smokdout 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
 TheGame4705 said:

lol hopefully this dudes not serious..
 5 years ago '04        #1194
space
space
 Smokdout said:
lol hopefully this dudes not serious..
you damn right im serious.. if nebody else had this problem they wouldnt let the sh*t ride.. i LOST my best DB im sittin here wit corner backs starting rated in the 60s man
 5 years ago '11        #1195
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Giants. I'm a be back from work after 9:30 so hit me up if you wanna play later on.
 5 years ago '07        #1196
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
no i didnt even notice till i was lookin at my picks... n if thats the case why should he be compensated with my player for a REAL-LIFE GM decision??? yall not making sense i lose my player and its ok but he doesnt lose his pick.

yall are trash at running this sh*t takin a whole week to advance, letting people do all little bullsh*t, its only week 2 and im already tired of ur a.ss

how im suppose to build the worst team on the fu*king game if i dont even get my draft picks that im suppose to have
so you want us to go through and fix all the traded draft picks for every team ?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1197
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
alert: bricksofgrits has joined as the Rams
 5 years ago '04        #1198
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
alert: bricksofgrits has joined as the Rams
:ohhellnonas: So he stops crying and joins a team in which he knows he can make the playoffs with I thought We had a rule about no switching teams

You did all this Crying over a second round draft pick

JHJ I'll be ready to play Sunday night if you can I'll be in atlantic City this weekend.

Last edited by juanb13; 09-21-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1199
space
space
 juanb13 said:
:ohhellnonas: So he stops crying and joins a team in which he knows he can make the playoffs with I thought We had a rule about no switching teams

You did all this Crying over a second round draft pick

JHJ I'll be ready to play Sunday night if you can I'll be in atlantic City this weekend.
 5 years ago '04        #1200
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
Rams.. check trade.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy