Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1121
unFaDeable 
space
space
$730 | Props total: 0 0
Game done, lets get this advance in, last year this league was moving fast ...right now its on slow mo
 5 years ago '11        #1122
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
So you just gonna give me the Bucs like that? Lol
 5 years ago '04        #1123
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
 27Lives said:
So you just gonna give me the Bucs like that? Lol
 5 years ago '11        #1124
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Haha I just moved to Tampa so it's straight.. Time to see what this fu*king team is about.
 5 years ago '04        #1125
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
i just had another idea for a league since people are complaining about the slowness.

what if i created a "blind future" league. we sim 10 seasons then everyone grabs a team without knowing wtf they have then we sim that season and do the draft and free agency to fill what you want on your team. this could be done with normal rosters or with a cpu random fantasy draft rosters. with a 10 year jump neither matters much and i dont care either way.

post if you think this is a cool idea to pop a league off
 5 years ago '04        #1126
space
space
^^

naww... i want players that I know..
 5 years ago '04        #1127
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
^^

naww... i want players that I know..
could do like 5 years, that puts 5 years of fresh rookies into the mix and bumps up the current young players into vets
 5 years ago '04        #1128
space
space
i think 1 regular league and 1 fantasy league is enough.
 5 years ago '04        #1129
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
^^ agreed y'all quit crying about how slow sh*t moving and franchise start the other league up you talk a good game now it's time to show it. If you get your league started it keeps us busy waiting for the other league advance.
 5 years ago '04        #1130
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 juanb13 said:
^^ agreed y'all quit crying about how slow sh*t moving and franchise start the other league up you talk a good game now it's time to show it. If you get your league started it keeps us busy waiting for the other league advance.
theres still too many open teams. not my fault people are slackin

cant have more than half the league be cpu
 5 years ago '04        #1131
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space

champ beezy if u want the niners in the fantasy draft league u can grab em
 5 years ago '04        #1132
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
Guess i'll take the Colts - Jwebb81

give me the run down how does this work?
in the off season does everybody have to be on all at the same time?

just let me know the details and give me the colts
There are rules and sh*t within the thread

Connected Careers will have a salary cap, yes you can get fired by your owner(I think) if your team doesnt perform well. Everyone will control their team. This league is not for you if for example you just want to play with CAM Newton this is not the league for you get out now.

When I get use to this connected career sh*t and gameplay I will make changes as needed.

Rules for now

1. you have to punt on 4th down but with two execptions

-If you have made it past your opponents 40 yard line
-If you are getting beat by 14 points

2. No Shake Blitzing meaning no constantly moving and shifting dlinemen and Linebackers before the snap to confuse the O-line. (One warning)

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

4. Onside kicks at any moment is your call (I wouldn't advise it)

5. No fu*king Crying about he's running the same plays (cowboys from last year) if you cant stop someones offense then Im sorry its time to put down the I will not accept the bi*ching and moaning I received last year

6. No Quitting if you are getting that a.ss beat you need to finish your game I don't care if the game is 72-10 (cough cough Carden) you finish the game. Its important for stats reasons.

6.Free Agency will open up when I say so. So when I get the hang of this sh*t I'll say when you can sign players. Till further notice don't sign a player.

7.Salary Cap I'll let Madden Handle that sh*t.

8. JHJ or I will advance the League Every three days meaning in a 72 hour period you need to contact your opponent via Boxden or PSN or Text message. By the Third day at midnight Im advancing this league I don't have time for bullsh*t if you cant hang I'll be glad to boot that a.ss. Three no shows for games and you get booted.

If there is a situation where both people just cant play then both usees need to agree to a fair sim. If there is a situation where one person is contacting another and they dont respond by the third day on boxden to why they cant play I will boot the user causing trouble and let the other guy play the game.

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

10. No switching teams that was a headache last year. (Open spots go to new users)

This League should be great like the last on if everyone stays focus on your sh*t and have an hour to take out of your day to enjoy the game we love Madden

Now JHJ as Executive Producer do you accept the BY Laws that are laid above

We will do offseason together and draft. Welcome to the league dont be no scurb
 5 years ago '06        #1133
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
 juanb13 said:
There are rules and sh*t within the thread

Connected Careers will have a salary cap, yes you can get fired by your owner(I think) if your team doesnt perform well. Everyone will control their team. This league is not for you if for example you just want to play with CAM Newton this is not the league for you get out now.

When I get use to this connected career sh*t and gameplay I will make changes as needed.

Rules for now

1. you have to punt on 4th down but with two execptions

-If you have made it past your opponents 40 yard line
-If you are getting beat by 14 points

2. No Shake Blitzing meaning no constantly moving and shifting dlinemen and Linebackers before the snap to confuse the O-line. (One warning)

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

4. Onside kicks at any moment is your call (I wouldn't advise it)

5. No fu*king Crying about he's running the same plays (cowboys from last year) if you cant stop someones offense then Im sorry its time to put down the I will not accept the bi*ching and moaning I received last year

6. No Quitting if you are getting that a.ss beat you need to finish your game I don't care if the game is 72-10 (cough cough Carden) you finish the game. Its important for stats reasons.

6.Free Agency will open up when I say so. So when I get the hang of this sh*t I'll say when you can sign players. Till further notice don't sign a player.

7.Salary Cap I'll let Madden Handle that sh*t.

8. JHJ or I will advance the League Every three days meaning in a 72 hour period you need to contact your opponent via Boxden or PSN or Text message. By the Third day at midnight Im advancing this league I don't have time for bullsh*t if you cant hang I'll be glad to boot that a.ss. Three no shows for games and you get booted.

If there is a situation where both people just cant play then both usees need to agree to a fair sim. If there is a situation where one person is contacting another and they dont respond by the third day on boxden to why they cant play I will boot the user causing trouble and let the other guy play the game.

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

10. No switching teams that was a headache last year. (Open spots go to new users)

This League should be great like the last on if everyone stays focus on your sh*t and have an hour to take out of your day to enjoy the game we love Madden

Now JHJ as Executive Producer do you accept the BY Laws that are laid above

We will do offseason together and draft. Welcome to the league dont be no scurb

No problem I punt anyway ...
by free agency do you mean just off season or in season too?

just send me the invite then when ever ... and i'll be starting 0-1 basically already?
 5 years ago '04        #1134
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 thaflawless1 said:
No problem I punt anyway ...
by free agency do you mean just off season or in season too?

just send me the invite then when ever ... and i'll be starting 0-1 basically already?
Offseason. You can pick up anyone you want. JHJ will send you the invite but you can join the league manually by referring to the page before for the league name and password.
 5 years ago '04        #1135
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
Advance to next week this sh*t is takin too long smh
 5 years ago '04        #1136
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space

fantasy draft league - grab a team if u havent already
 5 years ago '06        #1137
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
seriously what the fu*k is up with the red arrow total distraction..GG tee i wasnt prepared..then got lazy at the end good run d, but damn the gameplay seemed slow or is it just me?
 5 years ago '07        #1138
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
didn't juanb clearly state that the advance would be friday at noon?
 5 years ago '11        #1139
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 jhj26 said:
league name: Boxden Hard Knockz
password: bxboss26
keeps saying password is wrong.
 5 years ago '07        #1140
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 27Lives said:
keeps saying password is wrong.
dude, get back online, im trying to send yo a.ss the invite
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy