Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #821
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350

Accelerated clock DOES NOT work in user vs user games in CCM.

quarter length has been decreased to 5 mins Why can't we get one fukkin game that works as advertised.
 5 years ago '06        #822
_Tank_ 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 1 1
Anyone have a speedy backup qb to trade for a pick or two? I have the giants.
 5 years ago '04        #823
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 jhj26 said:

quarter length has been decreased to 5 mins Why can't we get one fukkin game that works as advertised.
Make it 6. And I bet they fix it with a patch
 5 years ago '10        #824
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Smokdout said:
Let me get Blackmon from you! Take a pick of who you want from the chargers
if you offered big meech that aint getting it done, i probably wont trade him at all, hes gonna be key for me.
 5 years ago '06        #825
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 jhj26 said:

Pimp'n Says: Told u 6 from da jump.
 5 years ago '04        #826
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
pats.. are u not trading any of ur players again this year?
 5 years ago '07        #827
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Told u 6 from da jump.
bi*ch nicca! you were speaking out of ignorance; you had no idea that accelerated clock didn't work!
 5 years ago '06        #828
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
bi*ch nicca! you were speaking out of ignorance; you had no idea that accelerated clock didn't work!

Pimp'n Says: Look here my n!gga leave ya b!tch comments between u & yos.lut. 6 mins is da standard in online play, so u can't fix what ain't broke.
 5 years ago '04        #829
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Look here my n!gga leave ya b!tch comments between u & yos.lut. 6 mins is da standard in online play, so u can't fix what ain't broke.
 5 years ago '07        #830
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

bi*ch, i guess you my motha fukkins.lut then. 6 min is the standard for general online play, but this is fukkin league play...and as soon as they fix accelerated clock, its going back to 8min.
 5 years ago '10        #831
unFaDeable 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 0 0
wtf how can accelerated clock not work? GREENBAY OTB!!
 5 years ago '10        #832
unFaDeable 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 0 0
 jhj26 said:
bi*ch, i guess you my motha fukkins.lut then. 6 min is the standard for general online play, but this is fukkin league play...and as soon as they fix accelerated clock, its going back to 8min.
 5 years ago '07        #833
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
and we will be advancing through the preseason daily...if you get your game in, that's fine...if you don't get your game in, that's fine also. As noted earlier, injuries are turned off so you have nothing to lose but experience.

Once the regular season starts, we will advance the week on EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY These are hard-set advance days...so communication is necessary
 5 years ago '04        #834
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 jhj26 said:
o sh*t..
 5 years ago '11        #835
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
open the Jets up for anyone.. a lighting hit my lines and they said my internet may be out for 2-3 weeks. once I got my internet back I'll come back hoping my jets are still available.

just thought I'll let ya know. Good luck ya
 5 years ago '07        #836
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
I just want to remind everyone of the rules and Bylaws created by Juan Bosshog:

Connected Careers will have a salary cap, yes you can get fired by your owner(I think) if your team doesnt perform well. Everyone will control their team. This league is not for you if for example you just want to play with CAM Newton this is not the league for you get out now.

When I get use to this connected career sh*t and gameplay I will make changes as needed.

Rules for now

1. you have to punt on 4th down but with two execptions

-If you have made it past your opponents 40 yard line
-If you are getting beat by 14 points

2. No Shake Blitzing meaning no constantly moving and shifting dlinemen and Linebackers before the snap to confuse the O-line. (One warning)

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

4. Onside kicks at any moment is your call (I wouldn't advise it)

5. No fu*king Crying about he's running the same plays (cowboys from last year) if you cant stop someones offense then Im sorry its time to put down the
[pic - click to view]

I will not accept the bi*ching and moaning I received last year

6. No Quitting if you are getting that a.ss beat you need to finish your game I don't care if the game is 72-10 (cough cough Carden) you finish the game. Its important for stats reasons.

6.Free Agency will open up when I say so. So when I get the hang of this sh*t I'll say when you can sign players. Till further notice don't sign a player.

7.Salary Cap I'll let Madden Handle that sh*t.

8. JHJ or I will advance the League Every three days meaning in a 72 hour period you need to contact your opponent via Boxden or PSN or Text message. By the Third day at midnight Im advancing this league I don't have time for bullsh*t if you cant hang I'll be glad to boot that a.ss. Three no shows for games and you get booted.

If there is a situation where both people just cant play then both usees need to agree to a fair sim. If there is a situation where one person is contacting another and they dont respond by the third day on boxden to why they cant play I will boot the user causing trouble and let the other guy play the game.

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

10. No switching teams that was a headache last year. (Open spots go to new users)

This League should be great like the last on if everyone stays focus on your sh*t and have an hour to take out of your day to enjoy the game we love Madden

To keep everything fair and balanced, Juan Bosshog decides who gets booted, approves slider adjustments, and he also must approve any trades with cpu controlled teams.
 5 years ago '04        #837
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 jhj26 said:
and we will be advancing through the preseason daily...if you get your game in, that's fine...if you don't get your game in, that's fine also. As noted earlier, injuries are turned off so you have nothing to lose but experience.

Once the regular season starts, we will advance the week on EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY These are hard-set advance days...so communication is necessary
Actually u even still get XP in a sim but then it's up to the retarded cpu subs
 5 years ago '06        #838
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:

Pimp'n Says: Only on da internet.... only on da internet
 5 years ago '04        #839
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
When u gonna advance?
 5 years ago '07        #840
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:

Pimp'n Says: Only on da internet.... only on da internet
oh sh*t, this nicca unveiled his pimp slogan!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago