Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
 knives said:
Any body have a Good young QB on the block? Might be willing to part with Jamal Charles or a 1st round pick. I fu*king hate matt cassel and his absurd contract.
I'll give you Colt McCoy for the first..
 5 years ago '11        #382
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 knives said:
Any body have a Good young QB on the block? Might be willing to part with Jamal Charles or a 1st round pick. I fu*king hate matt cassel and his absurd contract.
I got Tebow
 5 years ago '04        #383
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 knives said:
Chase Daniels and 1st rd for Charles
 5 years ago '07        #384
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
I got jimmy clausen on the block
 5 years ago '04        #385
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
Damn ya'll n*ggas thirsty.

Dude said colt mccoy

Chase who???

Trebow really?

Wish carden was still here.

Tansta what's good with russell wilson? You can have my 1st for him.
 5 years ago '04        #386
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
With how he's playing, I feel like Madden will only boost him up. I might keep him depending on that cause dude is like a 5'11 Cam Newton. With the speed and TP.

Hope Madden can do him some more justice, JHJ told me he only has a 1 consistency and like a 2 clutch/confidence rating with the last roster update that has him at a 74 ovr (70 ovr in the demo).

I dont know if this league will implement the XP system or if its standard, but you can boost the confidence, clutch and other attributes through milestones.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-27-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #387
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
waiting on my psn download
 5 years ago '12        #388
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 583 583
You guys are not prepared for the domination I'm about to present on the field, with BIG BEN.

Big Ben, drops back, avoids the sack! Looking, LOOOOKING, steps up into the pocket throws downnnnnnn the fieldddddddd, INTERCEPTED.

Yall aint ready for my mad interception throwing skills.
 5 years ago '04        #389
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 SDC17 said:
You guys are not prepared for the domination I'm about to present on the field, with BIG BEN.

Big Ben, drops back, avoids the sack! Looking, LOOOOKING, steps up into the pocket throws downnnnnnn the fieldddddddd, INTERCEPTED.

5 years ago '04        #390
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
5 more hours till i get my copy out here.

i'm interested in fair trades but usually everyone here is out they mind on some bullshiit. i havent seen my lions roster yet either tho so i'll know later what im workin with.
 5 years ago '04        #391
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 TanstA! said:
With how he's playing, I feel like Madden will only boost him up. I might keep him depending on that cause dude is like a 5'11 Cam Newton. With the speed and TP.

SDC17 said:

5 years ago '04        #392
space
space
 SDC17 said:

you really don't know what you stepped into by joining up with the AFC North.. We dominate round these parts.. better get in where you fit in..
 5 years ago '07        #393
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 juanb13 said:

If thats the Case We will start the League Saturday September 1, 2012 If the Roster update hasnt come up yet I will set the rosters by checking NFL.com rosters by that date since All the player cuts should of happened by then. JHJ will send out the invites by Friday August 31, 2012.

JHJ you will download my roster file and upload it when you start the league I dont want to see any "blank" Henderson at running back this season for the panthers either.

Connected Careers will have a salary cap, yes you can get fired by your owner(I think) if your team doesnt perform well. Everyone will control their team. This league is not for you if for example you just want to play with CAM Newton this is not the league for you get out now.

When I get use to this connected career sh*t and gameplay I will make changes as needed.

Rules for now

1. you have to punt on 4th down but with two execptions

-If you have made it past your opponents 40 yard line
-If you are getting beat by 14 points

2. No Shake Blitzing meaning no constantly moving and shifting dlinemen and Linebackers before the snap to confuse the O-line. (One warning)

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

4. Onside kicks at any moment is your call (I wouldn't advise it)

5. No fu*king Crying about he's running the same plays (cowboys from last year) if you cant stop someones offense then Im sorry its time to put down the
[pic - click to view]

I will not accept the bi*ching and moaning I received last year

6. No Quitting if you are getting that a.ss beat you need to finish your game I don't care if the game is 72-10 (cough cough Carden) you finish the game. Its important for stats reasons.

6.Free Agency will open up when I say so. So when I get the hang of this sh*t I'll say when you can sign players. Till further notice don't sign a player.

7.Salary Cap I'll let Madden Handle that sh*t.

8. JHJ or I will advance the League Every three days meaning in a 72 hour period you need to contact your opponent via Boxden or PSN or Text message. By the Third day at midnight Im advancing this league I don't have time for bullsh*t if you cant hang I'll be glad to boot that a.ss. Three no shows for games and you get booted.

If there is a situation where both people just cant play then both usees need to agree to a fair sim. If there is a situation where one person is contacting another and they dont respond by the third day on boxden to why they cant play I will boot the user causing trouble and let the other guy play the game.

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

10. No switching teams that was a headache last year. (Open spots go to new users)

This League should be great like the last on if everyone stays focus on your sh*t and have an hour to take out of your day to enjoy the game we love Madden

Now JHJ as Executive Producer do you accept the BY Laws that are laid above
let's get it!!!!! we back niccaz!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #394
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:

you really don't know what you stepped into by joining up with the AFC North.. We dominate round these parts.. better get in where you fit in..
did you actually read what the fu*k he typed?
 5 years ago '12        #395
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:

I'll become Joe Haden's best friend. Why are you bi*ching anyways? More W's for you, plus if yall are good, I'll get better.

I got some rust to shake off.
 5 years ago '04        #396
space
space
 jhj26 said:
did you actually read what the fu*k he typed?
o sh*t... i missed the intercepted part...

SDC17 said:
I'll become Joe Haden's best friend. Why are you bi*ching anyways? More W's for you, plus if yall are good, I'll get better.

I got some rust to shake off.
MY n*gga!!!!! welcome to the AFC NORTH!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #397
Smokdout 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
 unFaDeable said:
what team are you?
I'm the chargers
 5 years ago '12        #398
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Smokdout said:
I'm the chargers
 5 years ago '04        #399
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
2.5 more hours
 5 years ago '04        #400
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Im in there got it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy