Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
 88
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #301
unFaDeable 
space
avatar space
space
$732 | Props total: 0 0
I vote wait for the updates, gotta make sure Ceddy B on that roster ya dig
 5 years ago '04        #302
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
wait x2
 5 years ago '05        #303
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
yeah, wait for the updates
 5 years ago '05        #304
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 juanb13 said:
True but that sh*t needs to be stopped Im cool with not enough blockers to block defenders but a four man rush and you get instant pressure after 1 second
your rules make it seem like your trying to fix the league in juan's favor.

people don't like when people run the same offensive play from a goal line set all game but if they run the same defensive end off the edge we just can't have that.
 5 years ago '04        #305
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 carden2 said:
your rules make it seem like your trying to fix the league in juan's favor.

people don't like when people run the same offensive play from a goal line set all game but if they run the same defensive end off the edge we just can't have that.
Im fixing the League? Pimping did have that annoying goaline offense but it was beatable Its crazy that he never beat me last year with that sh*t. Offense is cool do whatever you want within reason but the DE coming free untouch with only 4d-linemen rushing thats uncalled for.
 5 years ago '04        #306
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 unFaDeable said:
I vote wait for the updates, gotta make sure Ceddy B on that roster ya dig
 HotBYoungTurk said:
wait x2
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah, wait for the updates
yeah Maybe I should wait for updates ...........
 5 years ago '05        #307
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 juanb13 said:
Im fixing the League? Pimping did have that annoying goaline offense but it was beatable Its crazy that he never beat me last year with that sh*t. Offense is cool do whatever you want within reason but the DE coming free untouch with only 4d-linemen rushing thats uncalled for.
I don't care what the rules are im not the commish. here are the 360 rules might be good outline. if someone has jared allen or a top d-end i wouldn't be surprised if they come free on a 4 man line though.


*Rules*

Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

No restarting games against the computer.

No nanos/glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are past the 50 yard line.

If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

No draining the clock the entire game.

In the event of a disconnect, the game will be replayed.

If a user has multiple disconnects, they will be removed from the league.

Do not spam the computer in order to set records.
 5 years ago '04        #308
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 carden2 said:
I don't care what the rules are im not the commish. here are the 360 rules might be good outline. if someone has jared allen or a top d-end i wouldn't be surprised if they come free on a 4 man line though.


*Rules*

Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

No restarting games against the computer.

No nanos/glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are past the 50 yard line.

If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

No draining the clock the entire game.

In the event of a disconnect, the game will be replayed.

If a user has multiple disconnects, they will be removed from the league.

Do not spam the computer in order to set records.
I stopped reading
 5 years ago '05        #309
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 juanb13 said:
I stopped reading
hey that's on you. im out of this league.
 08-24-2012, 01:32 PM         #310
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There shouldnt be no cheesing/glitching/nano stuff period. offense and defense!! imo
 5 years ago '04        #311
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 carden2 said:
hey that's on you. im out of this league.
Why are so sensitive dude its just a game fella I'll take one suggestion with the no nano blitz meaning manually moving players to the d-line. But For real though Carden We know after a few losses you will end up leaving anyway it saves me the trouble of dealing with you and your random a.ss trades
 5 years ago '05        #312
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 juanb13 said:
Why are so sensitive dude its just a game fella I'll take one suggestion with the no nano blitz meaning manually moving players to the d-line. But For real though Carden We know after a few losses you will end up leaving anyway it saves me the trouble of dealing with you and your random a.ss trades
i mean you still going for browns owners throat with these rules which is why all your rules are toward defense cause it's the only way you don't win.

i played 3 years last year before i opted out. i left on a sour note by quitting though. I'll admit that but it don't bother me too much.
 5 years ago '04        #313
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 carden2 said:
i mean you still going for browns owners throat with these rules which is why all your rules are toward defense cause it's the only way you don't win.

i played 3 years last year before i opted out. i left on a sour note by quitting though. I'll admit that but it don't bother me too much.
To be honest browns never did that to me only the bears user and titans in our last Super Bowl battle but that's it. What kind of advantage will I be receiving when I'm trying to put everyone on a level playing field. Dude you really need to think before you type. I haven't said any bad about turkey brea$t meat other than his name.
 08-24-2012, 02:44 PM         #314
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 juanb13 said:
To be honest browns never did that to me only the bears user and titans in our last Super Bowl battle but that's it. What kind of advantage will I be receiving when I'm trying to put everyone on a level playing field. Dude you really need to think before you type. I haven't said any bad about turkey brea$t meat other than his name.
man I aint never do no that untouched get sacked withing 1 sec off the line stuff u accusing me of. we all know who did shady stuff like that last year in the league. only reason im here defending myself cuz I won that chip fair & square no glitches & I know I did. my d line was stacked with darnell dockett, gerald mcoy, derrick morgan all was over 85 ovrl plus I put my OLB morgan on the other side & he was 99 ovrl wen I put him on the line any team would have problems holding them back. It took me a min I I figured out your passing scheme thats all so I knew who to guard & wen was the right time to send pressure & not thats all. We've played enough times to know I play str8 up ball on the sticks no gimmicks
 5 years ago '05        #315
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
well if anyone wants the jags or vikings in a league without all the bs let me know. im not the commish but the league is legit.
 5 years ago '04        #316
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Sole Rocka23 said:
man I aint never do no that untouched get sacked withing 1 sec off the line stuff u accusing me of. we all know who did shady stuff like that last year in the league. only reason im here defending myself cuz I won that chip fair & square no glitches & I know I did. my d line was stacked with darnell dockett, gerald mcoy, derrick morgan all was over 85 ovrl plus I put my OLB morgan on the other side & he was 99 ovrl wen I put him on the line any team would have problems holding them back. It took me a min I I figured out your passing scheme thats all so I knew who to guard & wen was the right time to send pressure & not thats all. We've played enough times to know I play str8 up ball on the sticks no gimmicks
See what i mean I only said one game I didnt say that was your entire gaming experience. I played you three times last year but that last game is the most I ever seen you get pressure on the QB and I was getting sacked more than usual but hey thats in the past I just had to prove my point to Career k!ller Carden over here I aint salty over browns winning super-bowls I aint even mad Carden do you want in our not because at this point the discussion is off topic. I made the rules with the addition of no nano blitz. Its your call but I see I will already have problems with yo a.ss. If you stay I really want to beat that azz
 5 years ago '05        #317
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
nah im out i already got another league with legit rules but i get the game tuesday so i mean just get in line. i'll play games whenever i got some free time.
 5 years ago '04        #318
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
Sole still crying I see.
 5 years ago '04        #319
knives 
space
avatar space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
I thought browns did weird sh*t at first but he just had a beast at OLB that he would blitz of the edge. He played straight up. Never had an issue with sole either. onlything suspect was when I first played the raiders. The block punt/fg thing he did was definitely a glitch. He shake blitzed too but he stopped that after he was called out on it. His run scheme was annoying but it was legit.
 08-24-2012, 07:00 PM         #320
Sole Rocka23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Sole still crying I see.
Did I say your name? Nah I said we already know who did had shady play in the league in general.

I bring up shady play & u think im talkin about u, says enough about your madden 12 game
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy