Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #281
Smokdout 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$95 | Props total: 0 0
Let me get in this league! PSN: Atxbased I'll take the chargers and if they're not open anymore I'll take the steelers or Rams

Last edited by Smokdout; 08-23-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #282
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 unFaDeable said:
We starting the season off as soon as madden 13 gets released or waiting a lil bit for updates and ppl to get familiar etc....
I'd like to wait on the updated rosters..
 5 years ago '05        #283
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I'd like to wait on the updated rosters..
when do those drop i say we start like september 5th like the nfl or wait a week after
 5 years ago '07        #284
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
its up to juanb...i'm just the executive producer...he's the commish
 5 years ago '07        #285
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
THE OFFICIAL Boxden Madden '13 Online Franchise
psn/team preference

AFC East

Buffalo Bills.....carden2
Miami Dolphins....BricksOfGrits
New England Patriots.....xx601_Boyxx
New York Jets....NY_BRONX

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens......neworleansboy
Cincinnati Bengals.....dubbz33
Cleveland Browns.....hotbyoungturk
Pittsburgh Steelers.....

AFC South

Houston Texans....Lholla
Indianapolis Colts....illmusiq
Jacksonville Jaguars.....duvalboy88
Tennessee Titans.....FLA24SKiLLZ

AFC West

Denver Broncos.....CAM_2K9
Kansas City Chiefs....knivez83
Oakland Raiders....DragEmInDaRiver
San Diego Chargers.....Atxbased

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys....IAMLIKO
New York Giants.....mhurricane266
Philadelphia Eagles.....Canes0221
Washington Redskins....LivingstonSosa

NFC North

Chicago Bears.....StateProperty886
Detroit Lions.....DutchPrimetime
Green Bay Packers.....unfadeabletj3
Minnesota Vikings.....Based_One85

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons......massatoby
Carolina Panthers.....jhj26
New Orleans Saints.....juanb13
Tampa Bay Buccaneers....LegalTrappeRx

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals......Firemanrescue11
St. Louis Rams.....
San Francisco 49ers.....champbeezy24
Seattle Seahawks.....Tansta!

Rams and Steelers let's get it!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #286
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 carden2 said:
damn i need wide outs. what kind of players or picks you looking for?

also seahawks you still thinking about trading flynn i might be interested if the price isn't too crazy.

im the bills if that helps or doesn't help.
CJ and a 2nd rounder
 5 years ago '04        #287
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 jhj26 said:
its up to juanb...i'm just the executive producer...he's the commish

If thats the Case We will start the League Saturday September 1, 2012 If the Roster update hasnt come up yet I will set the rosters by checking NFL.com rosters by that date since All the player cuts should of happened by then. JHJ will send out the invites by Friday August 31, 2012.

JHJ you will download my roster file and upload it when you start the league I dont want to see any "blank" Henderson at running back this season for the panthers either.

Connected Careers will have a salary cap, yes you can get fired by your owner(I think) if your team doesnt perform well. Everyone will control their team. This league is not for you if for example you just want to play with CAM Newton this is not the league for you get out now.

When I get use to this connected career sh*t and gameplay I will make changes as needed.

Rules for now

1. you have to punt on 4th down but with two execptions

-If you have made it past your opponents 40 yard line
-If you are getting beat by 14 points

2. No Shake Blitzing meaning no constantly moving and shifting dlinemen and Linebackers before the snap to confuse the O-line. (One warning)

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

4. Onside kicks at any moment is your call (I wouldn't advise it)

5. No fu*king Crying about he's running the same plays (cowboys from last year) if you cant stop someones offense then Im sorry its time to put down the
[pic - click to view]

I will not accept the bi*ching and moaning I received last year

6. No Quitting if you are getting that a.ss beat you need to finish your game I don't care if the game is 72-10 (cough cough Carden) you finish the game. Its important for stats reasons.

6.Free Agency will open up when I say so. So when I get the hang of this sh*t I'll say when you can sign players. Till further notice don't sign a player.

7.Salary Cap I'll let Madden Handle that sh*t.

8. JHJ or I will advance the League Every three days meaning in a 72 hour period you need to contact your opponent via Boxden or PSN or Text message. By the Third day at midnight Im advancing this league I don't have time for bullsh*t if you cant hang I'll be glad to boot that a.ss. Three no shows for games and you get booted.

If there is a situation where both people just cant play then both usees need to agree to a fair sim. If there is a situation where one person is contacting another and they dont respond by the third day on boxden to why they cant play I will boot the user causing trouble and let the other guy play the game.

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

10. No switching teams that was a headache last year. (Open spots go to new users)

This League should be great like the last on if everyone stays focus on your sh*t and have an hour to take out of your day to enjoy the game we love Madden

Now JHJ as Executive Producer do you accept the BY Laws that are laid above

Last edited by juanb13; 08-24-2012 at 12:43 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #288
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 TanstA! said:
Playing as the Hawks, this dude MLB Wagner is a fu*king beast.

Anybody interested in TJax or Flynn? I'm prolly gonna start Wilson.

If anyone needs some DL men, hit me up.. I'm looking for WR's...
hey I'll throw you helu and moss for Marshawn
 5 years ago '07        #289
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 juanb13 said:

If thats the Case We will start the League Saturday September 1, 2012 If the Roster update hasnt come up yet I will set the rosters by checking NFL.com rosters by that date since All the player cuts should of happened by then. JHJ will send out the invites by Friday August 31, 2012.

JHJ you will download my roster file and upload it when you start the league I dont want to see any "blank" Henderson at running back this season for the panthers either. (shotz fired #1)

Connected Careers will have a salary cap, yes you can get fired by your owner(I think) if your team doesnt perform well. Everyone will control their team. This league is not for you if for example you just want to play with CAM Newton (shotz fired #2) this is not the league for you get out now.

When I get use to this connected career sh*t and gameplay I will make changes as needed.

Rules for now

2. No Shake Blitzing meaning no constantly moving and shifting dlinemen and Linebackers before the snap to confuse the O-line. (One warning)

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban (fukkin knivez) seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

5. No fu*king Crying about he's running the same plays (cowboys from last year) if you cant stop someones offense then Im sorry its time to put down the
[pic - click to view]

6. No Quitting if you are getting that a.ss beat you need to finish your game I don't care if the game is 72-10 (cough cough Carden) you finish the game. Its important for stats reasons.

6.Free Agency will open up when I say so. So when I get the hang of this sh*t I'll say when you can sign players. Till further notice don't sign a player.

8. JHJ or I will advance the League Every three days meaning in a 72 hour period you need to contact your opponent via Boxden or PSN or Text message. By the Third day at midnight Im advancing this league I don't have time for bullsh*t if you cant hang I'll be glad to boot that a.ss. Three no shows for games and you get booted.

If there is a situation where both people just cant play then both usees need to agree to a fair sim. If there is a situation where one person is contacting another and they dont respond by the third day on boxden to why they cant play I will boot the user causing trouble and let the other guy play the game.

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ)(direct shotz fired #3) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

10. No switching teams that was a headache last year. (Open spots go to new users)

This League should be great like the last on if everyone stays focus on your sh*t and have an hour to take out of your day to enjoy the game we love Madden

Now JHJ as Executive Producer do you accept the BY Laws that are laid above(direct shotz fired #4)
yea i agree, but wtf son? why so many shotz??? no matter, i'll take out many frustrations on the fukkin saints... and don't act like you didn't want the job, nicca already got his rules, regulations, and countermeasures in place!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #290
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
shouldnt there be a 3rd rule to going for it on 4th, if you're losing at all in the 4th quarter?

and i'm not sure what the defensive end thing means, so i cant pull him off the line to drop back and cover myself?

as far as shake blitzing goes, i dont do that but ive noticed this year on the demo they barely give enough time to do 2 adjustments, last adjustments wouldnt count right cuz its not shifting back and forth? or will u actually give us pre snap time to do what we need and this wont matter?

sounds like you had a lot of commissioning fun last year when i wasnt in the league cuz i couldnt get my team.
 5 years ago '07        #291
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
And also, juanb, you wont be able to use custom roster files like in ncaa...you have to use official roster update.
 5 years ago '11        #292
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
This my first online franchise...you're saying both players have 3 days to play their weekly match up?
 5 years ago '07        #293
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
yep. after 3 days, the franchise will be advanced to the next week(and the game you was supposed to play will be simulated). If you make no effort to play your games, you will be booted.
 5 years ago '11        #294
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
Word...ya know if I would be able to play this league on the vita? Contemplating copping it, and something like that could seal the deal for me
 5 years ago '07        #295
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
not this year
 5 years ago '06        #296
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 juanb13 said:

Rules for now

3. If I see the notorious DE come free off the line and the defense is not blitzing automatic ban seeing that sh*t all year last year was crazy and I hated everybody that did it.

[pic - click to view]

9. For the love of God If the CPU is beating you (JHJ) its beating you if you restart any game for any reason with the CPU you get the Boot

Now JHJ as Executive Producer do you accept the BY Laws that are laid above
 franchise said:
shouldnt there be a 3rd rule to going for it on 4th, if you're losing at all in the 4th quarter?

and i'm not sure what the defensive end thing means, so i cant pull him off the line to drop back and cover myself?

as far as shake blitzing goes, i dont do that but ive noticed this year on the demo they barely give enough time to do 2 adjustments, last adjustments wouldnt count right cuz its not shifting back and forth? or will u actually give us pre snap time to do what we need and this wont matter?

sounds like you had a lot of commissioning fun last year when i wasnt in the league cuz i couldnt get my team.
 jhj26 said:
And also, juanb, you wont be able to use custom roster files like in ncaa...you have to use official roster update.
Pimp'n Says: Yeah can u please describe #3 more in detail bcuz I don't get it & I agree wit JHJ dat we should just wait on da official roster.
 5 years ago '04        #297
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
yea i agree, but wtf son? why so many shotz??? no matter, i'll take out many frustrations on the fukkin saints... and don't act like you didn't want the job, nicca already got his rules, regulations, and countermeasures in place!!!!
I had this all in my mind from last year.

franchise said:

You are right in all accounts but I place the measures to make sure but yeah if you are losing in the 4th by all means go for it on 4th. Oh if you have time read through the bullsh*t in the madden 12 league sh*t was funny.

jhj26 said:

AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: Yeah can u please describe #3 more in detail bcuz I don't get it & I agree wit JHJ dat we should just wait on da official roster.
You spread out the DE to the left or right then you re-blitz him he comes free. I saw this sh*t too many times Im not dealing with that sh*t anymore.
 5 years ago '06        #298
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 juanb13 said:
I had this all in my mind from last year.

You are right in all accounts but I place the measures to make sure but yeah if you are losing in the 4th by all means go for it on 4th. Oh if you have time read through the bullsh*t in the madden 12 league sh*t was funny.

You spread out the DE to the left or right then you re-blitz him he comes free. I saw this sh*t too many times Im not dealing with that sh*t anymore.
Pimp'n Says: Oh dat should be on da user on offense bcuz dat can be stopped by audibles & adjust'n yo block'n a.ssignments. I can definitely dig ban'n da shake blitz deaux bcuz ain't no way 2 stop it.
 5 years ago '04        #299
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 AF1PIMPN said:
Pimp'n Says: Oh dat should be on da user on offense bcuz dat can be stopped by audibles & adjust'n yo block'n a.ssignments. I can definitely dig ban'n da shake blitz deaux bcuz ain't no way 2 stop it.
True but that sh*t needs to be stopped Im cool with not enough blockers to block defenders but a four man rush and you get instant pressure after 1 second
 5 years ago '05        #300
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 miamishank said:
CJ and a 2nd rounder
and who do i get RG3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago