Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19607 19607
sim rules. on BX? nah.... maybe some little rules here and there but the cheese will be in effect.
 5 years ago '07        #242
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
 TanstA! said:
FA pick ups, 1 or 2 per week? I'd personally say 1 FA signing for each week to keep it balanced.
to my understanding, there will be a real salary cap just like offline; so its up to who can afford it
 5 years ago '04        #243
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19607 19607
 jhj26 said:
to my understanding, there will be a real salary cap just like offline; so its up to who can afford it
well hope you on your game commish, if dudes sign so many FAs they over the cap u better handle business lol.

I still say a 1 FA a week pick up is fair for the whole league..... no sense in some dude releasing scrubs and signing 5-6 rookies just cause he has the "cap space". There's no logic in it, just greed.
 5 years ago '07        #244
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
no, the game will not let them sign more than they can afford
 5 years ago '04        #245
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 TanstA! said:
FA pick ups, 1 or 2 per week? I'd personally say 1 FA signing for each week to keep it balanced.
 jhj26 said:
 TanstA! said:
well hope you on your game commish, if dudes sign so many FAs they over the cap u better handle business lol.

I still say a 1 FA a week pick up is fair for the whole league..... no sense in some dude releasing scrubs and signing 5-6 rookies just cause he has the "cap space". There's no logic in it, just greed.
 jhj26 said:
no, the game will not let them sign more than they can afford
Like JHJ said its like real life. Its some teams over the cap now like my Saints I just can release anybody without taking a cap hit and I cant sign anybody if Im over the Cap. Lets just say I can see carden being in so much financial burden that he will quit for a season and come back to a team with more cap room if he decides to pull all the sh*t he pulled last year.

Lets just see how Free Agency plays out. If Im not mistaking they should have Free Agent Bidding like we had last year but this time around its more consistent than I ever was with time constraints I hope JHJ doesnt just leave the league and put the burden on me like he did last year but if something looks broke we can fix it.
 5 years ago '04        #246
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2011 2011
Sim rules..

and put a limit on FA during the first 4-6 weeks of the season.. after that.. everyone should be settled on who they want on they roster.
 5 years ago '04        #247
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
Im putting a bid in for OCHO right now He needs to become a Saint

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #248
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #249
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
i was joking on the rules there is no way we play sim rules at all. it's never enforced and everyone is forced to use cheese.

i got that 8 million/year multi year deal for ocho though.
 5 years ago '04        #250
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #251
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Sim rules..

and put a limit on FA during the first 4-6 weeks of the season.. after that.. everyone should be settled on who they want on they roster.
Connected Careers Developer Blog

Hey Madden NFL fans-

Iím Josh Looman and Iím here to tell you about the most exciting thing to happen to career modes in sports games in a very long time. Itís called Connected Careers and itís going to set the standard for career modes for at least the next decade. Our goal is simpleÖafter you play Connected Careers, youíll never be able to go back to the same old bland franchise or single player mode that you see in other sports games.

Weíve been working on Connected Careers since the beginning of the Madden NFL 12 development cycle and are so proud to finally be able to show it off. Weíve been given overwhelming support from our GM Cam Weber and Executive Producer Roy Harvey, and once more career modes are a priority for the Madden NFL franchise.

Iíve been pitching this mode in some capacity for the last four years and itís great to see it finally become a reality.

Before I get to the details, I have to admit that I had a few good laughs over the speculation about Connected Careers when the mode was first teased a few months back on our website. I had fans on Twitter asking me if it was a new season mode that was entirely controlled by Kinect and I even had one guy ask me if it was a new addition to Madden Ultimate Team. I appreciate the passion, but most of the guesses were pretty far from the truth.

So what is Connected Careers? Without further ado, letís get to the detailsÖ

Getting Connected

At the heart of it, Connected Careers is about connecting you and your friends, in the ultimate career mode, online or offline.

I know this might be a little hard to wrap your heads around and thatís understandable. When we announced it at the first community day, the reaction was one of pure shock. Afterward, I still had community guys coming up to me and asking questions about the salary cap being added to online franchise. When I explained that online franchise was dead and was being replaced by Connected Careers, they reacted like it was Christmas morning.

This is an entirely new mode. Franchise Mode, Superstar Mode and Online Franchise Mode are gone. Theyíve been replaced by one complete mode that is deeper (in the first year) than those other three modes combined.

This new mode seamlessly combines Superstar, Offline Franchise and Online Franchise into an online/offline career mode that allows you to play as practically any player or coach and live out your NFL dream.

Itís got everything you expect and a ton of features that you arenít going to see coming.

Letís run through the basics:

Salary Cap and real contracts? Check.

Full offseason featuring the Draft and Free Agency? Check.

Rookie Scouting? Check.

Play for 30 years just like offline franchise mode? Check.

Play with 32 humans in a league? Check.

Something tells me that youíve got a huge smile on your face right now.
 5 years ago '04        #252
space
space
I still don't understand the hype w/ this connected careers.
 5 years ago '07        #253
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
i guess it depends on how well EA does it; it is possible that they find some way to fu*k it up...then we end up waiting on patches for the entire season...
 5 years ago '04        #254
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
patches that we pray for..... but dont come while they only tweak rosters during the season...
 5 years ago '04        #255
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
now yall already know ocho gonna be on the phins for the franchise until they send that franchise roster update. cuz i member startin leagues last year with reggie at like 50 injury and then they sent the update n he was 84.
 5 years ago '05        #256
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
now yall already know ocho gonna be on the phins for the franchise until they send that franchise roster update. cuz i member startin leagues last year with reggie at like 50 injury and then they sent the update n he was 84.
soon as you play the bills. bush leaving on the cart.
 5 years ago '04        #257
space
space
Do we get notifications via email or something on trade offers? Cuz some people never check on the console.
 5 years ago '05        #258
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
the commish should be able to veto trades this year.
 5 years ago '04        #259
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
Do we get notifications via email or something on trade offers? Cuz some people never check on the console.
The crazy thing is I think we can check everything on the phone and it will come up as a developing story on the news.
 5 years ago '04        #260
space
space
 juanb13 said:
The crazy thing is I think we can check everything on the phone and it will come up as a developing story on the news.
o sh*t...

Adam Schefter gonna be tweetin' he heard trade rumors??..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy