Boxden Hard Knockz: The OFFICIAL Madden Online Franchise (only on PS3)

most viewed right now
 126
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2321
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 SDC17 said:
Giants, when can you play? I gotta go to work at 5. I can play at midnight tonight or tomorrow before five too. Gives us plenty of time.

When you downnnn?
From the Facebook group

Bryan Brannon Im free tomorrow before 3 or I can go at 12 tonight, dont matter to me.
 6 years ago '04        #2322
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 HeyCobra said:
Where you at Mr. Madden


anyone know this dudes bx name?
Im asking around on the facebook group for ya
 6 years ago '04        #2323
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
Tampa and Vikings are now booted getting rid on the non players.
 6 years ago '04        #2324
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
its a shame someone gotta post back and forth b/w facebook and boxden to get yall gamez str8..
 6 years ago '10        #2325
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 HotBYoungTurk said:
its a shame someone gotta post back and forth b/w facebook and boxden to get yall gamez str8..
i just dont know who he is, if his name was posted on BX next to his team, id track him down myself.

i dont like facebook much, i try and keep my life private, i never understood the idea of putting yourself on blast, so people can just see you drunk in photos.

i hear the people at my work talk about so and so and there photos and status, and all i think of how that sh*t will blow up in your face one day.

reason why i joined a league on boxden and not facebook, sent dude add on psn, sent him message, and posted here. i dont know how people are in a boxden league but check facebook and not boxden
 6 years ago '04        #2326
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,965 | Props total: 2346 2346
^^

yea.. u doing what u suppose to do
 6 years ago '12        #2327
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
Anyone know how else I can get the Giants user tank___? Added him this morning, still hasn't accepted my friend request all day long. I can play tonight, midnight and anytime before 5 tomorrow.

He needs to hurry his sh*t so we don't get simmed.
 6 years ago '04        #2328
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 HotBYoungTurk said:
its a shame someone gotta post back and forth b/w facebook and boxden to get yall gamez str8..
I know huh

 HeyCobra said:
i just dont know who he is, if his name was posted on BX next to his team, id track him down myself.

i dont like facebook much, i try and keep my life private, i never understood the idea of putting yourself on blast, so people can just see you drunk in photos.

i hear the people at my work talk about so and so and there photos and status, and all i think of how that sh*t will blow up in your face one day.

reason why i joined a league on boxden and not facebook, sent dude add on psn, sent him message, and posted here. i dont know how people are in a boxden league but check facebook and not boxden
How About you Create a fake profile and just join the facebook page then We wont even know who you are if you dont post a pic. Then you and your opponent can respond to each other im using my real profile but the league is on a private page so no one will know who you really are/


 SDC17 said:
Anyone know how else I can get the Giants user tank___? Added him this morning, still hasn't accepted my friend request all day long. I can play tonight, midnight and anytime before 5 tomorrow.

He needs to hurry his sh*t so we don't get simmed.
Dude you need to join the facebook page too dude responded to you already. How about you create a fake profile as well to communicate with non bx members.

Brandon Brannon aka SlientRiot aka Giants said

Im free tomorrow before 3 or I can go at 12 tonight, dont matter to me.


Join the facebook group
 6 years ago '04        #2329
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
Waiting on

Lions (Mr_Madden) vs Jaguars (ItsMeSnakes)
Texans(DutchPrimetime) vs Bills (CPU)
Raiders(DragEmInDaRiver) vs Buccaneers(CPU)
Steelers(SDCade17) Vs NY Giants (SlientRiot)

Advance is Tuesday at midnight no extensions
 6 years ago '10        #2330
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 juanb13 said:
I know huh



How About you Create a fake profile and just join the facebook page then We wont even know who you are if you dont post a pic. Then you and your opponent can respond to each other im using my real profile but the league is on a private page so no one will know who you really are/




Dude you need to join the facebook page too dude responded to you already. How about you create a fake profile as well to communicate with non bx members.

Brandon Brannon aka SlientRiot aka Giants said

Im free tomorrow before 3 or I can go at 12 tonight, dont matter to me.


Join the facebook group
man, ill think about it, but i dont feel like doing all that sh*t, i dont see whats so hard about responding to the 3 messages i already send out, if hes not answering on ps3, or here, why would he on facebook.

the only issues in games ive had have been last week, and this week if i dont here from this guy, but anytime anyone has reached out to me, ive log on and played, and vice versa, so its less of a facebook thing and more of people are just lazy.
 6 years ago '12        #2331
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 juanb13 said:
Waiting on

Lions (Mr_Madden) vs Jaguars (ItsMeSnakes)
Texans(DutchPrimetime) vs Bills (CPU)
Raiders(DragEmInDaRiver) vs Buccaneers(CPU)
Steelers(SDCade17) Vs NY Giants (SlientRiot)

Advance is Tuesday at midnight no extensions
Regardless of the Facebook thing, he needs to look at his damn friend request and add me lol.
 6 years ago '04        #2332
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
 SDC17 said:
Regardless of the Facebook thing, he needs to look at his damn friend request and add me lol.
Hey I need u to hand the giants a serious L this week and sorry about your chargers bro
 6 years ago '04        #2333
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 HeyCobra said:
man, ill think about it, but i dont feel like doing all that sh*t, i dont see whats so hard about responding to the 3 messages i already send out, if hes not answering on ps3, or here, why would he on facebook.

the only issues in games ive had have been last week, and this week if i dont here from this guy, but anytime anyone has reached out to me, ive log on and played, and vice versa, so its less of a facebook thing and more of people are just lazy.
iF HE doesnt respond by 6pmest Ill boot him and you can play your game.
 6 years ago '06        #2334
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 0 0
is the best of the beasts league someone on here?

Got a random invite to a league don't know who it is
 6 years ago '05        #2335
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
I don't see why everyone can't just use facebook you don't have to scroll through 30 pages of bs. You tag the person you play and it sends notification to their phone and pc. You drop a time your free. They say if the time works then you play your game. It takes like 3 minutes.

Instead of waiting on bx for someone to reply where you get no notifications and after awhile the message you left goes to the previous page.

I'd just suggest making a fake facebook profile if you think people going to stalk your life.
 6 years ago '10        #2336
unFaDeable 
space
avatar space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
 carden2 said:
I don't see why everyone can't just use facebook you don't have to scroll through 30 pages of bs. You tag the person you play and it sends notification to their phone and pc. You drop a time your free. They say if the time works then you play your game. It takes like 3 minutes.

Instead of waiting on bx for someone to reply where you get no notifications and after awhile the message you left goes to the previous page.

I'd just suggest making a fake facebook profile if you think people going to stalk your life.
dido, and fu*k you and your league for kicking me out Carden what the hell?
 6 years ago '04        #2337
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 unFaDeable said:
dido, and fu*k you and your league for kicking me out Carden what the hell?
 6 years ago '12        #2338
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$4,087 | Props total: 654 654
 miamishank said:
Hey I need u to hand the giants a serious L this week and sorry about your chargers bro
I fu*king hate them right now. I can't remember the last time I was this disgusted with them.

I don't care what they do for the rest of the season at this point in time. (I joined this FB group Juan, I need to hurry up and get this game with the Giants before 4.) He needs to hit me back already.


Last edited by SDC17; 10-16-2012 at 10:51 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #2339
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1479 1479
 unFaDeable said:
dido, and fu*k you and your league for kicking me out Carden what the hell?
lol that wasn't my decision. we have 32 owners right now. You got booted for communication issues though because people would schedule games and you would no show or not comment back to let them know your good with times. WE were about to play and you went and ate came back 1.5 hours later asking to play then your next 2 weeks were similar. I wish you could've stayed longer but i don't make the decisions.
 6 years ago '04        #2340
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 94 94
 SDC17 said:
I fu*king hate them right now. I can't remember the last time I was this disgusted with them.

I don't care what they do for the rest of the season at this point in time. (I joined this FB group Juan, I need to hurry up and get this game with the Giants before 4.) He needs to hit me back already.

[pic - click to view]

 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507366022607844
/

You joined this group?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
108 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
103 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
610 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy