Wale steps to a chick? Amanda Seales host of Hip Hop POV says so

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #41
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Rawse Bawse said:
This why DMV n*ggas ran him out
That's not why. It's cause DC n*ggas is the salt capitol of the US and they just hate on everything on a come up, even themselves. Saltiest n*ggas on earth.
 6 years ago '11        #42
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
And Amanda Diva looks like she stinks and Wale must've played her at some point.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20700 20700
 ImInHerMouth said:
That's not why. It's cause DC n*ggas is the salt capitol of the US and they just hate on everything on a come up, even themselves. Saltiest n*ggas on earth.
This is truthhhh.

DC = The real definition of Crabs in a Barrel Syndrome
 6 years ago '05        #44
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
i been seeing their little beef on twitter for a while now, and its really coming from her because she had a thing for wale and the feelings weren't mutual. i'm sure he could handle it better, but its not a one sided problem
 6 years ago '06        #45
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4704 4704
you I knew i didnt like this n*gga from the first time I read about him.
Musically he thinks he dropped a classic. btw, whats his album name?
 6 years ago '04        #46
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1443 1443
 tokinjohn said:
wale is corny fu*k him & his gay dc swag
all that swag sh*t from everywhere is gay. n*ggas lack actual charisma charm presence, mojo. and yea fu*k you for saying fu*k dc tho
 6 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
and no one ran Wale out of dc. That n*gga be here performing and sh*t, but he isnt liked around dc because of how he did AP the Prince and Fat Trel. But he definitely came to the club my dj spins at and performed, he wasnt even suppose to be there, it was Kimbellas night
 6 years ago '11        #48
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
and no one ran Wale out of dc. That n*gga be here performing and sh*t, but he isnt liked around dc because of how he did AP the Prince and Fat Trel. But he definitely came to the club my dj spins at and performed, he wasnt even suppose to be there, it was Kimbellas night
speak on the fat trel situation. I'm lost?
 6 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 greedy87 said:
speak on the fat trel situation. I'm lost?
well... for one

For some people you may not even know what’s going on, but for others that have been paying attention, there’s been a quiet storm brewing between these two artists from the DMV. Essentially, Fat Trel - who has earned a great following recently – was on Wale’s Board Administration team. The two were great together on any given track, in my opinion. However, things didn’t work out for one reason or another. The public isn’t in the loop with what went down behind the scenes, but this was the official statement from Fat Trel’s manager:

“In the last seven months, the Board Administration has done nothing for us. There really hasn’t been anything done.”

According to Dudley, the tension between Fat Trel and the Board comes down to a contract dispute: The label didn’t want Fat Trel’s current management team—The Bassheads—to work with the artist. Even though Fat Trel worked under the Board Administration’s banner, the rapper never signed a contract with the label, Dudley says.

Wale is part owner of the Board Administration label. However, Dudley insists there is no beef between Fat Trel and Wale. “This has nothing to do with Wale,” Dudley says. “He’s done a lot for us.”

Welp, looks like that carried over to twitter as the two seem to be throwing subliminal shots toward each other. Wale took to #NT to address the Fat Trel situation:

fat trel left..after i spent about 10k in a month on him (flights clothes etc.) amicable split…but he wanted buzz with the split so he said he was dropped…never drpped trel..that’d be a waste of money …he just used the company …he got what he wanted….and ps.. fat trel didn’t give me street cred ..im been doin go-gos in the dirtiest of clubs in dc for 6 years now …tcb byb essence..THATS street cred in dc ..if any…this aint goin to get “real”… trust and believe

One side of the story. Hopefully it doesn’t bubble over in to anything serious because these two artists complemented each other well and I like their music. Wale is currently taking Black Cobain under his wing as part of the Board.
================================================== ============

but thats one side to the story... there is also the wale using the song "Bait" (you can tell it aint his usual style),
taking Fat Trel's Slang
And that Wale went from being on somes.lutty boy sh*t to being on some simp sh*t
================================================== ============
but yea thats it. i was more or less blown bout him using dude's song
 06-05-2012, 10:41 AM         #50
Chiquita 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k wale........n*gga thinks he's the hottest sh*t walking 'round right now.

n*gga face look like a real life monkey with dreads, ain't even joking, funny looking nose and sh*t. Voice don't even change in songs, can't stand to even look at this n*gga.

Just cause you rich n somewhat famous, don't make you any better looking fu*kboy.

6 years ago '08        #51
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 DAT BOI TREY said:

[pic - click to view]

Theme song playing in my head
 6 years ago '07        #52
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy