most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #701
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
yo i quit listening after she pulled the gender card....
 6 years ago '08        #702
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
 Jet Jagu4r said:
See this is whats wrong with hip hop now, Nicki saying "you don't have something good to say keep it your self" sh*ts so pus*y now, everyone afraid to speak their mind in hip hop, so I applaud Flex on that even though I'm not a fan
agreed.
 6 years ago '11        #703
Tsunami Serg 3 heat pts
space
space
$532 | Props total: 213 213

[pic - click to view]

Flex Gonna Do Her Like This Next Time.
 6 years ago '10        #704
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,670 | Props total: 1743 1743
Flex sounding mad suspect
 06-05-2012, 12:19 AM         #705
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jet Jagu4r said:
See this is whats wrong with hip hop now, Nicki saying "you don't have something good to say keep it your self" sh*ts so pus*y now, everyone afraid to speak their mind in hip hop, so I applaud Flex on that even though I'm not a fan
Same Flex who was crying about 2pac (14 years later) speaking his mind and claiming he was too negative and that he shouldnt have said things about BIG and Faith?

Same Flex who said we shouldnt talk about Mr Cee after he was caught fu*kin a tranny in his car?

Flex be on some wish washy sh*t, he to scared to address weezy, so he went for some black barbie
 6 years ago '10        #706
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
That clear audio
 6 years ago '05        #707
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Jet Jagu4r said:
its like u cant say sh*t bad about anyone big if u say something then u a hater. Them lames at power 105 gonna d!ck ride Nikki all fu*king day when she come on. that how u get on d!ckriding the min u say something that not the norm u get black balled smh
 6 years ago '05        #708
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
this sh*t is lame
 6 years ago '11        #709
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 289 289
 KrugeR said:
so, any MEN actually bump Niki Minaj?

I still have only found girls I fu*k who listen to Niki... and I don't view their opinion of hip hop very highly.

yea but only her rap songs, i'm not bumping starships.
 6 years ago '04        #710
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 102 102
 NoHope said:
fu*k SUMMER JAM, Hot 97, punk flex and nikki garage!
fixed..........
 6 years ago '04        #711
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 5182 5182
Before the interview

During the interview :lebroncmonson:

After the interview

Flex is a bi*ch like I said..
 6 years ago '04        #712
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 919 919
 Jet Jagu4r said:

man you took the words outta my mouth this should have been even more of a reason for her to come and do something. people are punks now
 06-05-2012, 06:04 AM         #713
GregNice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice quality d!ckhead smh
 6 years ago '08        #714
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
lmao at Charlemagne calling Flex a bi*ch on Power 105 Breakfeast show for only getting at females and ducking Wayne/Birdman.
 6 years ago '05        #715
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,629 | Props total: 924 924
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
its like u cant say sh*t bad about anyone big if u say something then u a hater. Them lames at power 105 gonna d!ck ride Nikki all fu*king day when she come on. that how u get on d!ckriding the min u say something that not the norm u get black balled smh
fu*k the old hot 97 crew, hopefully they get theres like Benzino and the source when Em and them flipped to XXL. Flex, Ange back in the days them motherfu*kers used to blackball / not spin the westcoast, deathrow, Snoop, DPG, Pac. Pac even called flex out on his hoe sh*t. If 50 come to see flex, Flex sounds like he's got 50s balls in his mouth as he talks...he would NEVER even try to raise his voice against 50 in a disrepectful way... bi*ch n*gga.
 06-05-2012, 06:24 AM         #716
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
42 pages?
 6 years ago '08        #717
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I dont see it as d!ckriding, I see it as Power 105 being opportunistic and seeing this situation as the Golden Ticket to murder the competition. If I were them, I'd do the same thing because this is PERFECT ammo for them to go at Hot97. Power 105 is doing the smart thing jumping in the middle to derail the competitor station. They dont give a sh*t about Nicki Minaj lol, it never really was about them, this is all about going at Hot97. And Power 105 are playing the situation like a board game of monopoly. Cant blame them. If Nicki had walked out of a Power 105 concert, Hot97 would be all over it.
 06-05-2012, 06:56 AM         #718
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listened to the interview and Flex is whining almost like a bi*ch begging for her understanding. ....................when you give someone a platform to pop sh*t like this big headed bi*ch..........they will feel like they are more powerful then they are..............bi*ch you beat box on a record......your time in the limelight is 15 seconds and you on the radio going hard? SMH
 6 years ago '04        #719
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Nicki is a fu*kin stupid bi*ch

"Why did he single out the only female"

Shut the dumb a.ss sh*t up, this is hip hop everybody's music is evaluated equally dumb braud, you dont get a pass because your a bi*ch.

Female artists want to be treated equal then bi*ch when a n*gga sh*t on them.

She sounds stupid

Nicki feels disrespected because Rosenberg voiced his opinion?

Flex should have asked her if she honestly things "starships" is real fu*king hip hop
 6 years ago '04        #720
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
$48,368 | Props total: 14351 14351
 ghost213 said:
fu*k the old hot 97 crew, hopefully they get theres like Benzino and the source when Em and them flipped to XXL. Flex, Ange back in the days them motherfu*kers used to blackball / not spin the westcoast, deathrow, Snoop, DPG, Pac. Pac even called flex out on his hoe sh*t. If 50 come to see flex, Flex sounds like he's got 50s balls in his mouth as he talks...he would NEVER even try to raise his voice against 50 in a disrepectful way... bi*ch n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy