Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
 Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
14 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 MLB Reports Jose Fernandez has been killed in a boating accident.
279 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #161
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,617 | Props total: 756 756
 JamesCon187 said:
what the fu*k is this guy talking about? Aftermath ain't got the roster...who has a deeper roster you dumb fu*k? As far as game done fu*ked up....gethtafucouttahere...I guarnatee he has a decent relationship wit 50, he's making the dude mad doe...as far as Banks though...who gives a fu*k...he ain't nothin but a punch line rapper, no diff than fab or Cassidy or any of those homo's. I ain't saying Jay is sh*t, but he definately can't end a career & Bleek can't even shine Games shoes...dude has only had DECENT albums
Only reason you would think Game is better than Memph is because his album had tighter beats, you give Bleek beats like that and I guarantee you'd think he was better. Both of them suck, but Bleek is much better than Game, at least he doesn't just drop names and talk about k!lling people who scuff up his Air One's and sh*t. And that track that 9th did for Bleek is better than anything on Game's album and if he has beats like that he ain't all that bad. This is all about beat selection, you stick Bleek on Game's beats and he'd damn sure have the tighter album.
 12 years ago '04        #162
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ_Eskalade11 said:
1st of all this first thing i wanna say iz

i think some people have forgotten bout Nas

Takeover V.S. Stillmatic

we all know who won that sh*t
i aint no Jay-Z fan but yet i dont hate on the guy

but Jay-Z got sprayed with Ether (Forreal)

so whos caeer he gonna end?????

i think if game didnt sell sh*t, they wouldnt say his name
but he dropped
and now Bleek has come out and decides to go at Game

i think both sides should say fukk it and just start dissin each already.
The only reason bleek talked on game again was 'cause game got on that pu**y sh*t.The beef was squashed but a couple of weeks ago game was on funk flex talking sh*t on bleek.
 12 years ago '04        #163
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,318 | Props total: 2458 2458
i like bleek and game but jay aint going to do anything..he cant be dissin, hes the pres of DefJam, it wouldn't look good...is there even a source to that story cuz it says it was after jay was on the air right?? damn 11pgs deep..
 02-08-2005, 07:30 PM         #164
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna be a good year
 02-08-2005, 07:37 PM         #165
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope y'all have heard the audio of the jay-z freestyle where he goin at game, hopefully the rest of the audio will surface soon...
 02-08-2005, 07:47 PM         #166
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for all you g-unit groupies who were sayin the sh*t is fake now that part of the audio has surfaced what u gonna do now? Listen to the lyrics and put 2 and 2 together. I know a lot of y'all are slow but try to catch up n*ggaz. 1.
 02-08-2005, 07:47 PM         #167
BrassMonkeyXP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game tellem where you from nukka WESTSIDE !!!!!!!!
 02-08-2005, 07:57 PM         #168
Plush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still no audio,so I think that's all bullsh*t but anyway:

***IN MY OPINION****

Bleek and Game are both AVERAGE

Jay Z is ABOVE AVERAGE, he's one the best EVER (and he almost sold 500k the first week with the blueprint...427,000 the first week...and the record dropped september 11 2001,so...)

The whole G unit is AVERAGE (50 cent,Tony Yayo,Young Buck) or a LIL' more than AVERAGE (Lloyd Banks)

Beanie Sigel is a better rapper and got more street credibility than the whole G Unit

Dr Dre's most succesful record since the chronic was Still D.R.E....and it was ghostwritten by guess who? (S. Carter, ghost writer, and for the right price
I can even make YO' sh*t tighter...)

Joe Budden sh*tted on Game...and so did Yukmouth...

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION SO DON'T START bi*chIN...

Oh! BTW...I Think it's possible to end somebody's career with a diss...in the words of the late great frank white "Your life is played out like KWAME, and them fu*kin polka dots
Who rock the spot? Biggie!
You know how the weed yo, unbelievable..."
Anybody old enough to remember that Kwame was gettin real known before that line? and after that he just...Well you know what,right?
 02-08-2005, 08:11 PM         #169
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the audio

give props to kid that did it in the juke box not my link

Last edited by ejp305; 02-08-2005 at 08:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #170
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
All these cats make subliminal records, knowing they cant wreck the record with me I don't respect it, and you don't really want it with Hov for the record, I put a couple careers on hold you could be next kid, you keep entering the danger zone, you gon' make that boy Hov put your name in a song, if you that hungry for fame c*cksucker come on.
It does sound like jay is directing that line at a certain g unit member..

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 02-08-2005 at 09:42 PM..
 02-08-2005, 08:58 PM         #171
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i coulda sworn i posted a response earlier but w/e i'll retype it...wasn't it game who said on his trackz i didn't talk sh*t about jigga i don't take a stab @ legendz that is somethin i juss don't do...but w/e

Last edited by IcE; 02-08-2005 at 08:59 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #172
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
wow... theres no way jay-z will end games carreer... jays career is already over and theres gonna be more behind the new comer rather than the old man... n plus game even said on his album that it wasnt no subliminal... tell jay to quit crying tryna f!ght a battle that he knows his guy cant win...
 02-08-2005, 09:17 PM         #173
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^stfu leecher!
 12 years ago '04        #174
1000bluntz 
space
space
 finishim said:
wow... theres no way jay-z will end games carreer... jays career is already over and theres gonna be more behind the new comer rather than the old man... n plus game even said on his album that it wasnt no subliminal... tell jay to quit crying tryna f!ght a battle that he knows his guy cant win...
Have you heard the freestyle? Jay already took a fat sh*t on Game and I hope Game responds so that Jay can just make him look silly as fu*k even more but you know Game is too pu**y to respond. And how in the fu*k is Jay's career over when he's the head of Def Jam and he's dropping sick a.ss freestyles dissing f*g**ts who try to act like they are down when they're in your face and then go off and diss you behind your back like a fu*king homo? fu*k outta here with your bullsh*t.
 02-08-2005, 09:22 PM         #175
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:

ur on that dope....jay-z is a legend...lol.
 12 years ago '04        #176
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
omg yall aint hearing wtf im sayin and u obviously mean lurker not leecher dumbass... n i did hear the freestyle n he didnt say much just some sh*t bout subliminal sh*t...didnt even expose game at all... n to call game a pu**y??? games been through 5 times more than hov... his career in rappin is over as in he retired dumbass thats how i meant it and game didnt even throw no subliminals at jay thats the dumb part... jay shouldnt even worry bout that sh*t... he just knows that bleek aint sh*t compared to game n that bleeks his guy so hes gon f!ght his battle for him... trust me u act like just cuz i got 30 somethin posts i dont know sh*t bout rap.. fu*k outta here
 12 years ago '04        #177
BrBHZ 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,736 | Props total: 816 816
uh oh.

no more poppin off at the mouth from g-unit

"for the record/i put a couple of careers on hold you could be next kid"

"i had to take off the blazer lossen up my tie/ step inside the booth because superman's alive"

i hope jay/bleek and young chris go after em
game will probably apoligize next week
 12 years ago '04        #178
1000bluntz 
space
space
 finishim said:
omg yall aint hearing wtf im sayin and u obviously mean lurker not leecher dumbass... n i did hear the freestyle n he didnt say much just some sh*t bout subliminal sh*t...didnt even expose game at all... n to call game a pu**y??? games been through 5 times more than hov... his career in rappin is over as in he retired dumbass thats how i meant it and game didnt even throw no subliminals at jay thats the dumb part... jay shouldnt even worry bout that sh*t... he just knows that bleek aint sh*t compared to game n that bleeks his guy so hes gon f!ght his battle for him... trust me u act like just cuz i got 30 somethin posts i dont know sh*t bout rap.. fu*k outta here
You're way off. First off, how is Jay's career in rapping over when he's still doing freestyles and sh*t? Plus, you know that rappers never retire anyway so you can forget that argument. Also, how in the fu*k is Bleek not sh*t compared to Game? Bleek is pretty wack but Game is flat out terrible, he can't go a line without mentioning Eazy, Dre, NWA, or his Nikes. What makes that so much better than what Bleek does? If you give the beats on Game's record to Bleek than I would listen to it way more than Game, I stopped playing that sh*t two days after it leaked, no replay value based on the fact that the dude just flat out sucks as an MC. He will never be able to make a song better than Stay Alive in NYC, I Get High, or the song produced by 9th.
 12 years ago '04        #179
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
yeah well see... within a week game n whoever will have something to say... dont think game will be scared of jay... the only prob is i think dre is cool wit jay but idk maybe not... n theres no way jay will end games career or put it "on hold" cuz games only goin up whether he responds to that or not...
 12 years ago '04        #180
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
i aint even gonna respond to that bleek vs game sh*t cuz i think game is better and it aint worth gettin into cuz i know everyone has their beliefs... but u still aint gettin me on hovs career being over... i didnt mean it in a fu*kin bad way like yeah hes done n sh*t it was just something to compare to.. my god
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
148 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
30 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
161 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
244 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy