Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
77 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Shannon Sharpe & Nick Wright on Undisputed Speaking 10..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
110 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
177 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,631 | Props total: 770 770
What's up with Game and his celebrity worshipping a.ss? Dude drops names left and right and gets tattoos of another n*gga on his body (Eazy E), what kinda homoeroticism is that? Kid is a straight up f*g.
 12 years ago '04        #142
lowlow 
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2 2
Audio Of This Conversation Would Be Cool!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #143
farrockmardarah 
space
space
space
$728 | Props total: 0 0
Im Waiting On A Jay-z Buddenz Diss To Game
 02-08-2005, 05:55 PM         #144
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL...you all actin like Rocafella still has a roster. They got noone now, they got one of these weakest rosters out there and thats that. Bleek is horrible and jay-z ain't gonna do sh*t. Game gonna keep talkin his sh*t just like 50 is, and noone is gonna respond...outside of that r*pe victim bang'em smurf whose name now has some REAL meaning.

And there still ain't no audio.

Last edited by jrs200x; 02-08-2005 at 05:56 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #145
ROD 447 heat pts447
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 13643 13643
lol wow
 02-08-2005, 05:58 PM         #146
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is all fake anyway ... it would have make sense if it was said before THe Game release but after ... makes no sense .... the interview is not even on HOT97 .. the last one dates of 1/11/05 ... I'm mean listen to the Game album and the sh*t is clear ...

Bounce me a direct link or audio source just like they are archived in hot97 ...
sh*t is fake until prove otherwise
 12 years ago '04        #147
1000bluntz 
space
space
 jrs200x said:
LoL...you all actin like Rocafella still has a roster. They got noone now, they got one of these weakest rosters out there and thats that. Bleek is horrible and jay-z ain't gonna do sh*t. Game gonna keep talkin his sh*t just like 50 is, and noone is gonna respond...outside of that r*pe victim bang'em smurf whose name now has some REAL meaning.

And there still ain't no audio.
LOL at you defending Aftermath. Kids are weak yo, Game is the worst rapper in history...anybody could rap about Eazy E and Dre and NWA and wearing Nikes and k!lling people who step on them. Face it, Game has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, get off his pu**y a.ss d!ck.
 02-08-2005, 06:10 PM         #148
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 u_dont_know_me said:
no wigga, u are wack, hova is president of def jam so in the rap world, he his the DON. And as far as ending games career, sh*t wont b hard.

lol, jay-z is fu*kin horrible, fu*kin d!ck rider, guyz wack and could never write a rhyme himself, don lololololololololol
 02-08-2005, 06:13 PM         #149
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont understand how so many ppl on this forum can actually think rock-a-fella is dope. Every guy on tha roc aint worth listenin to, actually everything on the eastcoast aint worth listening to, all u hoes is whipppppeddddd.
 12 years ago '04        #150
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 333 333
"Im Not A Writer Im A Biter"
 12 years ago '04        #151
1000bluntz 
space
space
 WhiteBwoy said:
i dont understand how so many ppl on this forum can actually think rock-a-fella is dope. Every guy on tha roc aint worth listenin to, actually everything on the eastcoast aint worth listening to, all u hoes is whipppppeddddd.
Go jump in some concrete that hasn't set yet and shut the fu*k up with that f*g**t sh*t, all coasts have great artists, you fu*king queer. I feel sorry for your mother.
 02-08-2005, 06:23 PM         #152
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that on the cd there was a little part where he's asked By Ed Lover about the 'button up shirt and Maybach' line, and his reply was that the line was intended for Ja Rule, and that he would never disrespect a legend such as Jay Z.
 02-08-2005, 06:34 PM         #153
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And This sh*t Si Real!
 02-08-2005, 06:38 PM         #154
JamesCon187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N - Titty said:
HA HA HA HA AFTERMATH AINT GOT THE ROSTER TO BACK UP GAME

game ahd a perfect opprotunity to blow up but his big mouth done fu*ked up

what the fu*k is this guy talking about? Aftermath ain't got the roster...who has a deeper roster you dumb fu*k? As far as game done fu*ked up....gethtafucouttahere...I guarnatee he has a decent relationship wit 50, he's making the dude mad doe...as far as Banks though...who gives a fu*k...he ain't nothin but a punch line rapper, no diff than fab or Cassidy or any of those homo's. I ain't saying Jay is sh*t, but he definately can't end a career & Bleek can't even shine Games shoes...dude has only had DECENT albums
 12 years ago '04        #155
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Ja Rule was easy to expose and take down, but u didn't see the masses backing him anyways, as long as GAme is affiliated with Eminem and Dre in any way, he'll be aiight, but its a no brainer, Jay lyrically has his number.....
 12 years ago '04        #156
killadre 210 heat pts210
space
space
$15,836 | Props total: 3991 3991
The game is a real ni99a, that speaks his mind. It will be a good battle to for hip hop.

"The only young gun with Jay talent"-The Game
 02-08-2005, 06:55 PM         #157
hustleman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kheopz..i take it ur not from the tri state area cuz last nite hov was on hot 97 freestyllin wit bleek and young chris..2nd i take it u dont know what the fu*k ur talkin about cuz everybody know that jay-z and young chris tight a.ss hell hov took him under his wing and said he was the future of r*pe..hov said this numerous times about chris state prop and especially bleek..u must got them confused wit dipset..i hate wen n*ggaz who dont even know what they talkin bout jus hop on here and talk out they a.ss talkin bout he wasnt on hot 97 last night thats the 1# requested freestyle in nyc right now flex played it 3xs last night
 02-08-2005, 06:58 PM         #158
hustleman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as for you WhiteBwoy ur right id rather listen to a bunch of bama motherfu*kas rappin bout sh*t they dont own and couldnt own if they lived a 100 lifetimes mumbling they words through fu*kin gold teeth that went outta style in the late 80s then real music wit content any day
 12 years ago '04        #159
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
1st of all this first thing i wanna say iz

i think some people have forgotten bout Nas

Takeover V.S. Stillmatic

we all know who won that sh*t
i aint no Jay-Z fan but yet i dont hate on the guy

but Jay-Z got sprayed with Ether (Forreal)

so whos caeer he gonna end?????

i think if game didnt sell sh*t, they wouldnt say his name
but he dropped
and now Bleek has come out and decides to go at Game

i think both sides should say fukk it and just start dissin each already.
 02-08-2005, 07:15 PM         #160
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^wat does jay-z v. nas have to do wit game or g-unit? game in no way is on the level of nas, jay, or, even bleek, and neither is the rest of gunit
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
69 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
42 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
54 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
113 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
102 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy