Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 18 18
this kid said banks got more flows than jigga.........wtf is wrong with u....banks is monotonic as fu*k...he got punchlines and thats it...to me buck the most talented one out g-unit
 12 years ago '04        #122
DJWho 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
yall dudes acting like game is weak like if they going to come at him he will lie down
 02-08-2005, 04:35 PM         #123
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
oh my god, nemisis, is on e-crack, n*gga thinks that shady could fu*k wit the roc, n*gga, BEANS could handle each of them on his lonely.

that n*gga shady ill murder all of them. EM ill k!ll them in a battle iight let em test him he'll k!ll em n thats for sure

FUK beans his pure garbage n the Roc
 02-08-2005, 04:37 PM         #124
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ohhohh said:
jay z destroyed nas and he will do the same to the wack a.ss game how can u like someone who tries so hard to be something that they r not be yourself

Damn n*gga u talking some real nonsense JAY-Z k!llED NAS lamo listen to the disses BOTH OF THEM nas clearly mutalated Jay-z u just on his d!ck
 02-08-2005, 04:37 PM         #125
MONEY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.

^^^
co-signz
 02-08-2005, 04:38 PM         #126
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are all fu*kin dumb....hatin on gunit but ud switch places with any of them in a second wit all the green they got damn...same with heads hatin on the roc...its all about the green...who fu*k cares who wins the battle, id rather be chillin wit my condo on the beach with all my bi*ches gettin loaded and livin the goood life....
 12 years ago '04        #127
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 358 358
Why do motherfu*kaz keep saying Nas won the battle. Nas didn't win sh*t. What did he say in Ether that was so ill. Ether was just a fu*king hot beat, there was nothing that Nas said that k!lled Jay-Z. What kind of n*gga tells another n*gga he has "d!cksucking lips". Yal are right, Jay didn't k!ll Nas, he brought him back to life, which is even more impressive. Nobody gave a fu*k about Nas when Takeover came out. Nobody gives a fu*k about him now. Yeah "Streets Disciple" was a solid album but nobody gives a sh*t because he's not coming at Jay-Z. It's society's love/hate for Jay-Z that made Nas relevant. Jay's the reason for all that Escobar drug kingpin sh*t in rap. Jay's the reason for the platnum craze. And I love B.I.G., but Jay's the reason for all that flossy sh*t B.I.G. was on. "(Jay-Z) Had much Versace swagger
BIG admired the Brooklynite..." -Nas "Last real n*gga alive"
Yesterday some dude said people need to stop worrying about what a rapper does in real life. Then he brought up how Italians love Dinero and Pachino even though they weren't real mobsters. Well Jay-Z is like if Dinero and Pachino actually lived the sh*t that they act. Think how great you would consider them then. I've come to the conclusion, most of you fu*ks just got something personal against Jay-Z, and that's some real "Stan" sh*t if you've never met the dude. Because your main points of criticism are "He quotes Biggie too much" which is ridiculous and petty, and anybody who's ever lost a close friend to murder should understand what that's about with no question. Or "Pac didn't like him so I don't like him.", which is even more Stan-ish cause Pac never even met Jay-Z.
 02-08-2005, 04:52 PM         #128
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how a lot of people were riding game's d!ck but now they want to hate...
 02-08-2005, 04:53 PM         #129
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeflonDon said:
this kid said banks got more flows than jigga.........wtf is wrong with u....banks is monotonic as fu*k...he got punchlines and thats it...to me buck the most talented one out g-unit

ayo i disagree home banks got more flow the buck lol buck..!
 12 years ago '04        #130
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 M.E.S said:
game sucks... yeah.. but jay ending his career.. i mean look what happend when he tried to end's nas' career.. he hurt his own for a sec.... (think about it).. game is a bi*ch and he won't last long. but if jay will do anything. it's help game's career.(like he did nas... and i'm a nas fan but i'll admit that)
you know what...some people think nas won and others think he didnt. Fact is that nas diss didnt really affect jay in the long run as he was still able to put out a solid album thst nas has even admitted to (The Black Albums), at the same time, manage to sell many units. If anything, Nas took a bigger hit out of all this sh*t but I wouldnt say that jay played a major role in this. Its just Nas kept on contradicting himself making himself look llike a complete fu*kin idiot at times. As a result, he put out an album thats been out for months already and still hasnt hit platinum yet. Take into consideration that 90% of Nas fans are pure hip hop heads too. Think about it

Last edited by QBKinG; 02-08-2005 at 04:55 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #131
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,522 | Props total: 3095 3095
 BackBlock_OG said:
Why do motherfu*kaz keep saying Nas won the battle. Nas didn't win sh*t. What did he say in Ether that was so ill. Ether was just a fu*king hot beat, there was nothing that Nas said that k!lled Jay-Z. What kind of n*gga tells another n*gga he has "d!cksucking lips". Yal are right, Jay didn't k!ll Nas, he brought him back to life, which is even more impressive. Nobody gave a fu*k about Nas when Takeover came out. Nobody gives a fu*k about him now. Yeah "Streets Disciple" was a solid album but nobody gives a sh*t because he's not coming at Jay-Z. It's society's love/hate for Jay-Z that made Nas relevant. Jay's the reason for all that Escobar drug kingpin sh*t in rap. Jay's the reason for the platnum craze. And I love B.I.G., but Jay's the reason for all that flossy sh*t B.I.G. was on. "(Jay-Z) Had much Versace swagger
BIG admired the Brooklynite..." -Nas "Last real n*gga alive"
Yesterday some dude said people need to stop worrying about what a rapper does in real life. Then he brought up how Italians love Dinero and Pachino even though they weren't real mobsters. Well Jay-Z is like if Dinero and Pachino actually lived the sh*t that they act. Think how great you would consider them then. I've come to the conclusion, most of you fu*ks just got something personal against Jay-Z, and that's some real "Stan" sh*t if you've never met the dude. Because your main points of criticism are "He quotes Biggie too much" which is ridiculous and petty, and anybody who's ever lost a close friend to murder should understand what that's about with no question. Or "Pac didn't like him so I don't like him.", which is even more Stan-ish cause Pac never even met Jay-Z.

Alot of real talk in there ..Im a Jay fan for real but I aint gonna say he murded Nas..Now I do believe he won the battle (punchline and diss wise he easily got over on em) He MURKED Prodigy But lets get it on topic

Jay will EAT any n*gga in G-Unit Lyrically..ain't no need in even arguing this
fu*k all the real n*ggas don't wear button ups and drive maybachs talk cause you right..RICH ONES DO!So get off of that ..IT'S RAP MUSIC

Bleek will get served by all of G-Unit But Beans a k!ll everyone in G-Unit lyrically..after seen how he did Jada in I can't see no one in that camp over there fu*kin with em

Im not so sure about them Young Gun cats either..I see the Unit takin them out too..

But as for Hov fu*kin forget it..thats a done deal..end a career no,now everyone a buy this sh*t so they both a profit..so it's a WIN WIN.
 12 years ago '04        #132
DJ Maximum|M 40 heat pts40
space
space
$40,562 | Props total: 2146 2146
OMG JAY BACK n*gga!!!!!!!!!!

GAME DONT WANTED WITH JAY

BLEEK AND GAME ARE EQAUL DONT GET IT TWISTED GAME IS HOT BUT HES STEP OUT OF LINE.

I WOULD FOR JAY TO END 50's CAREER CUZ I WANNA C A NO TALENT ARTIST THAT MANAGE TO SELL CAREER END

REAL TALK
 12 years ago '04        #133
Mafia 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
man jay started 50s career cause he got at him at summerjam back in 99

but yoooo to all you n*gga who think the roc cant run with the unit is sick....

youre forgetting about FREEWAY, OSCHINO, SPARKS, AND BEANS NUFF SAID.... AND DONT START THAT sh*t ABOUT BEANS IS LOCKED UP MAN HE'LL SSTILL AIR THEM f*g**tS OUT JUST LIKE HE DID NAS...
 12 years ago '04        #134
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
 jaybizzle said:
yes sir, Jay could go for days about game, change of heart, tongue rings, sisqo hair, jay gonna murder him on a track, and the thing is 50 done said game isnt close knit like the rest of g unit, who gonna stand up DRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay would probably have to ghost write dres diss about him

LOL!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #135
this is me 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 0 0
Well... G-UNIT wins this battle by far, no matta what 5o and the rest of da unit is gonna back game, not to mention busta, dre, and da rest of aftermath and ohh i almost forgot That 1 white rapper that has single handely ended a couple careers himself- THE ROC got no CHANGES
 02-08-2005, 05:16 PM         #136
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mpmastamind510 said:
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a.ss remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
u mad? bleek is mad slept on kid. real n*ggas know what's up. Coming of Age/The Understanding are both ROC classics in my book chump.
 02-08-2005, 05:17 PM         #137
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this could be the start of another east vs. west sh*t. *knock on wood*
 12 years ago '04        #138
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 784 784
 this is me said:
Well... G-UNIT wins this battle by far, no matta what 5o and the rest of da unit is gonna back game, not to mention busta, dre, and da rest of aftermath and ohh i almost forgot That 1 white rapper that has single handely ended a couple careers himself- THE ROC got no CHANGES
I think you suck d!ck. Jay would sh*t on all them n*ggas single handedly, none of them even come close to having his skill. Jay goes home and fu*ks Beyonce every night, Eminem fu*ks crackheads, you do the math. There is so much sh*t on Game that can be dissed and you know Jay would destroy him. I don't remember the last time Eminem ended a career anyway, Ja Rule still sold a lot of copies of his last album and Benzino never had a career to begin with. Plus, the Roc's roster as far as MCing goes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aftermath's by fu*king far, no contest.
 12 years ago '04        #139
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 358 358
 Lake said:
this could be the start of another east vs. west sh*t. *knock on wood*
I hope so, cause these west coast n*ggaz are hopping behind Game like he's even a threat.

"All rhymers forget it like Alzheimers, small timers I said it, I'm addressin all drama, talk to me." -Dead Presidents pt.1

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 02-08-2005 at 05:51 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #140
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 784 784
Oh yeah, and as bad as Bleek is he looks like Rakim in comparison to Game, that dude is straight up horrible. At least Bleek doesn't just rhyme names over and over like that Game f*g**t. Also, Game will never be able to make a tighter song than Stay Alive in NYC or I Get High, those sh*ts are sicker than fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago