Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
+186  108
306 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

02-08-2005, 07:23 PM         #151
seeyoubreezn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought that on the cd there was a little part where he's asked By Ed Lover about the 'button up shirt and Maybach' line, and his reply was that the line was intended for Ja Rule, and that he would never disrespect a legend such as Jay Z.

02-08-2005, 07:34 PM         #152
Timedatombomb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And This sh*t Si Real!

02-08-2005, 07:38 PM         #153
JamesCon187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N - Titty said
HA HA HA HA AFTERMATH AINT GOT THE ROSTER TO BACK UP GAME

game ahd a perfect opprotunity to blow up but his big mouth done fu*ked up

what the fu*k is this guy talking about? Aftermath ain't got the roster...who has a deeper roster you dumb fu*k? As far as game done fu*ked up....gethtafucouttahere...I guarnatee he has a decent relationship wit 50, he's making the dude mad doe...as far as Banks though...who gives a fu*k...he ain't nothin but a punch line rapper, no diff than fab or Cassidy or any of those homo's. I ain't saying Jay is sh*t, but he definately can't end a career & Bleek can't even shine Games shoes...dude has only had DECENT albums

14 years ago '04        #154
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Ja Rule was easy to expose and take down, but u didn't see the masses backing him anyways, as long as GAme is affiliated with Eminem and Dre in any way, he'll be aiight, but its a no brainer, Jay lyrically has his number.....

14 years ago '04        #155
killadre 239 heat pts239
space
space
$21,524 | Props total: 19405 19405
The game is a real ni99a, that speaks his mind. It will be a good battle to for hip hop.

"The only young gun with Jay talent"-The Game

02-08-2005, 07:55 PM         #156
hustleman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kheopz..i take it ur not from the tri state area cuz last nite hov was on hot 97 freestyllin wit bleek and young chris..2nd i take it u dont know what the fu*k ur talkin about cuz everybody know that jay-z and young chris tight a.ss hell hov took him under his wing and said he was the future of r*pe..hov said this numerous times about chris state prop and especially bleek..u must got them confused wit dipset..i hate wen n*ggaz who dont even know what they talkin bout jus hop on here and talk out they a.ss talkin bout he wasnt on hot 97 last night thats the 1# requested freestyle in nyc right now flex played it 3xs last night

02-08-2005, 07:58 PM         #157
hustleman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as for you WhiteBwoy ur right id rather listen to a bunch of bama motherfu*kas rappin bout sh*t they dont own and couldnt own if they lived a 100 lifetimes mumbling they words through fu*kin gold teeth that went outta style in the late 80s then real music wit content any day

14 years ago '04        #158
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$603 | Props total: 4 4
1st of all this first thing i wanna say iz

i think some people have forgotten bout Nas

Takeover V.S. Stillmatic

we all know who won that sh*t
i aint no Jay-Z fan but yet i dont hate on the guy

but Jay-Z got sprayed with Ether (Forreal)

so whos caeer he gonna end?????

i think if game didnt sell sh*t, they wouldnt say his name
but he dropped
and now Bleek has come out and decides to go at Game

i think both sides should say fukk it and just start dissin each already.

02-08-2005, 08:15 PM         #159
hovdontretire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^wat does jay-z v. nas have to do wit game or g-unit? game in no way is on the level of nas, jay, or, even bleek, and neither is the rest of gunit

14 years ago '04        #160
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,494 | Props total: 19914 19914
 JamesCon187 said
what the fu*k is this guy talking about? Aftermath ain't got the roster...who has a deeper roster you dumb fu*k? As far as game done fu*ked up....gethtafucouttahere...I guarnatee he has a decent relationship wit 50, he's making the dude mad doe...as far as Banks though...who gives a fu*k...he ain't nothin but a punch line rapper, no diff than fab or Cassidy or any of those homo's. I ain't saying Jay is sh*t, but he definately can't end a career & Bleek can't even shine Games shoes...dude has only had DECENT albums
Only reason you would think Game is better than Memph is because his album had tighter beats, you give Bleek beats like that and I guarantee you'd think he was better. Both of them suck, but Bleek is much better than Game, at least he doesn't just drop names and talk about k!lling people who scuff up his Air One's and sh*t. And that track that 9th did for Bleek is better than anything on Game's album and if he has beats like that he ain't all that bad. This is all about beat selection, you stick Bleek on Game's beats and he'd damn sure have the tighter album.

14 years ago '04        #161
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ_Eskalade11 said
1st of all this first thing i wanna say iz

i think some people have forgotten bout Nas

Takeover V.S. Stillmatic

we all know who won that sh*t
i aint no Jay-Z fan but yet i dont hate on the guy

but Jay-Z got sprayed with Ether (Forreal)

so whos caeer he gonna end?????

i think if game didnt sell sh*t, they wouldnt say his name
but he dropped
and now Bleek has come out and decides to go at Game

i think both sides should say fukk it and just start dissin each already.
The only reason bleek talked on game again was 'cause game got on that pu**y sh*t.The beef was squashed but a couple of weeks ago game was on funk flex talking sh*t on bleek.

14 years ago '04        #162
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 6982 6982
i like bleek and game but jay aint going to do anything..he cant be dissin, hes the pres of DefJam, it wouldn't look good...is there even a source to that story cuz it says it was after jay was on the air right?? damn 11pgs deep..

02-08-2005, 08:30 PM         #163
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is gonna be a good year

02-08-2005, 08:37 PM         #164
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope y'all have heard the audio of the jay-z freestyle where he goin at game, hopefully the rest of the audio will surface soon...

02-08-2005, 08:47 PM         #165
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And for all you g-unit groupies who were sayin the sh*t is fake now that part of the audio has surfaced what u gonna do now? Listen to the lyrics and put 2 and 2 together. I know a lot of y'all are slow but try to catch up n*ggaz. 1.

02-08-2005, 08:47 PM         #166
BrassMonkeyXP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game tellem where you from nukka WESTSIDE !!!!!!!!

02-08-2005, 08:57 PM         #167
Plush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still no audio,so I think that's all bullsh*t but anyway:

***IN MY OPINION****

Bleek and Game are both AVERAGE

Jay Z is ABOVE AVERAGE, he's one the best EVER (and he almost sold 500k the first week with the blueprint...427,000 the first week...and the record dropped september 11 2001,so...)

The whole G unit is AVERAGE (50 cent,Tony Yayo,Young Buck) or a LIL' more than AVERAGE (Lloyd Banks)

Beanie Sigel is a better rapper and got more street credibility than the whole G Unit

Dr Dre's most succesful record since the chronic was Still D.R.E....and it was ghostwritten by guess who? (S. Carter, ghost writer, and for the right price
I can even make YO' sh*t tighter...)

Joe Budden sh*tted on Game...and so did Yukmouth...

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION SO DON'T START bi*chIN...

Oh! BTW...I Think it's possible to end somebody's career with a diss...in the words of the late great frank white "Your life is played out like KWAME, and them fu*kin polka dots
Who rock the spot? Biggie!
You know how the weed yo, unbelievable..."
Anybody old enough to remember that Kwame was gettin real known before that line? and after that he just...Well you know what,right?

02-08-2005, 09:11 PM         #168
ejp305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the audio

give props to kid that did it in the juke box not my link

Last edited by ejp305; 02-08-2005 at 09:12 PM..

14 years ago '04        #169
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
All these cats make subliminal records, knowing they cant wreck the record with me I don't respect it, and you don't really want it with Hov for the record, I put a couple careers on hold you could be next kid, you keep entering the danger zone, you gon' make that boy Hov put your name in a song, if you that hungry for fame c*cksucker come on.
It does sound like jay is directing that line at a certain g unit member..

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 02-08-2005 at 10:42 PM..

02-08-2005, 09:58 PM         #170
IcE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i coulda sworn i posted a response earlier but w/e i'll retype it...wasn't it game who said on his trackz i didn't talk sh*t about jigga i don't take a stab @ legendz that is somethin i juss don't do...but w/e

Last edited by IcE; 02-08-2005 at 09:59 PM..

14 years ago '04        #171
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
wow... theres no way jay-z will end games carreer... jays career is already over and theres gonna be more behind the new comer rather than the old man... n plus game even said on his album that it wasnt no subliminal... tell jay to quit crying tryna f!ght a battle that he knows his guy cant win...

02-08-2005, 10:17 PM         #172
hovdontretire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^stfu leecher!

14 years ago '04        #173
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,494 | Props total: 19914 19914
 finishim said
wow... theres no way jay-z will end games carreer... jays career is already over and theres gonna be more behind the new comer rather than the old man... n plus game even said on his album that it wasnt no subliminal... tell jay to quit crying tryna f!ght a battle that he knows his guy cant win...
Have you heard the freestyle? Jay already took a fat sh*t on Game and I hope Game responds so that Jay can just make him look silly as fu*k even more but you know Game is too pu**y to respond. And how in the fu*k is Jay's career over when he's the head of Def Jam and he's dropping sick a.ss freestyles dissing f*g**ts who try to act like they are down when they're in your face and then go off and diss you behind your back like a fu*king homo? fu*k outta here with your bullsh*t.

02-08-2005, 10:22 PM         #174
DaMassacre  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said

ur on that dope....jay-z is a legend...lol.

14 years ago '04        #175
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
omg yall aint hearing wtf im sayin and u obviously mean lurker not leecher dumbass... n i did hear the freestyle n he didnt say much just some sh*t bout subliminal sh*t...didnt even expose game at all... n to call game a pu**y??? games been through 5 times more than hov... his career in rappin is over as in he retired dumbass thats how i meant it and game didnt even throw no subliminals at jay thats the dumb part... jay shouldnt even worry bout that sh*t... he just knows that bleek aint sh*t compared to game n that bleeks his guy so hes gon f!ght his battle for him... trust me u act like just cuz i got 30 somethin posts i dont know sh*t bout rap.. fu*k outta here

Home      

most viewed right now
+53online now  45
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+56online now  35
Some niggas lucky
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+49online now  34
Image(s) inside Joe Budden RESPONDS To FUTURE After Joe Deny Em A Interview "I Don't R..
170 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  29
Image(s) inside So Busta Had Aaliyah Before Dame?
85 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  25
Prison Bae Female edition 2 bad
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  20
Kenan Thompson Inching Closer to 'SNL' Exit
57 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside The game the is set to kill the Fallout series: Metro Exodus