Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Given 30 Days To Find Missing Financial Documents For Lil Wayne
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #101
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 2459 2459
no, thats a good line though..i see ur point
 12 years ago '05        #102
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
they took a whole bunch of lines that jay quoted from big and put it on one track, im hype myself when i hear jay quote big cause it keeps big relevant everywhere in hip-hop cause he dont got posthumous album comin out every year like pac.
 12 years ago '04        #103
buck1623 
space
space
space
$924 | Props total: 231 231
lol, i hear that.....
 12 years ago '04        #104
Catalyst55 
space
space
$882 | Props total: 0 0
How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.

I would suggest:
Cube vs. NWA
LL vs. Ice-T, Kool Moe Dee, and Hammer as a reference.
 02-08-2005, 03:20 PM         #105
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coulda sworn the game said in tha song he wasn't talkin about jay-z dude was like i don't take a stab @ legendz that is somethin i don't do but w/e
 12 years ago '05        #106
NaChOs 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha oh god please game open your mouth one more time
i wana see hova end his bi*ch a.ss
 12 years ago '04        #107
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
i have a feeling game would probably get dropped and take blackwallstreet indepedent if this came to be.
 12 years ago '04        #108
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
Look man, Jay-Z is good yes, but just with 50, Game, Etc. hype has a loooooot to do with it.

I have heard some nice sh*t from Game, but he isnt always on point.
The Documentary IMO was worth my cash, not a classic, but a good album none the less.

Jay-Z , even tho I have never listened to a whole album of his (For some reason he don't appeal to me), I can tell you from what little I have heard that dude is usually on point with his sh*t. In fact the sh*t he does spit sometimes seems effortless, like its just natural to him, and thats what makes him what he is.

What I dont understand is, if Game clarified that he wasnt talking to Jay-Z, why would Jay-Z be mad at him?

I can understand that blood is thicker then water so ya of course side with your fam, but unless someone takes shots at you directly, you need to quit being the training wheels for your Fam and let them grow up and learn how to handle there biz, and that goes for everyone.

Like one of my homies didnt want any of us to jump into his f!ght even if he was getting his a.ss beat.
He fought dude one on one, and after it was apparent that other dude wasnt going to do anything, his homies jumped in, and even then my homie didnt want no one to jump in. At the end, my homie walked away with just a lump on his head and those other fools ran away with there tails between there legs.
 12 years ago '05        #109
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
its just a publicity stunt, hov jus says hell end games career so the rest of g-unit dont jump on bleek. If it happens, and bleek does well, he'll sell more records, and thats what jay'z about. He wont really dis game, thats beneath him, he jus dont want g-unit to get in it, he wants a clean battle between game and bleek.
 12 years ago '04        #110
highstylin 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,996 | Props total: 139 139
goin cop dat smack dvd if dey battle.. game jus gettin good n da game and he bouta fu*k up. when u fu*k wit jay, u fu*kin wit yo career
 02-08-2005, 03:53 PM         #111
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't forget that nas won the battle between him and jay-z
 12 years ago '04        #112
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 160 160
jay z destroyed nas and he will do the same to the wack a.ss game how can u like someone who tries so hard to be something that they r not be yourself
 12 years ago '04        #113
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 51 51
[QUOTE=Celph Titled]Look man, Jay-Z is good yes, but just with 50, Game, Etc. hype has a loooooot to do with it.

The Documentary IMO was worth my cash, not a classic, but a good album none the less.

Jay-Z , even tho I have never listened to a whole album of his (For some reason he don't appeal to me), I can tell you from what little I have heard that dude is usually on point with his sh*t. In fact the sh*t he does spit sometimes seems effortless, like its just natural to him, and thats what makes him what he is.

What I dont understand is, if Game clarified that he wasnt talking to Jay-Z, why would Jay-Z be mad at him?

I can understand that blood is thicker then water so ya of course side with your fam, but unless someone takes shots at you directly, you need to quit being the training wheels for your Fam and let them grow up and learn how to handle there biz, and that goes for everyone.

Like one of my homies didnt want any of us to jump into his f!ght even if he was getting his a.ss beat.
He fought dude one on one, and after it was apparent that other dude wasnt going to do anything, his homies jumped in, and even then my homie didnt want no one to jump in. At the end, my homie walked away with just a lump on his head and those other fools ran away with there tails between there legs.[ I feel you 100%]
 02-08-2005, 04:07 PM         #114
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 u_dont_know_me said:
no wigga, u are wack, hova is president of def jam so in the rap world, he his the DON. And as far as ending games career, sh*t wont b hard.

OK LMAO THE DON tha fuk jay-z aint shyt fuk him he can't end no'1s career nas k!ll his wack a.ss, he'll maybe k!ll game but as for ening his career nah relax gay-z aint all dat trying to look like a thug n shootin hims self in his own video man jay-z need to b more creative or just retire
 12 years ago '04        #115
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
 Celph Titled said:
Look man, Jay-Z is good yes, but just with 50, Game, Etc. hype has a loooooot to do with it.

He fought dude one on one, and after it was apparent that other dude wasnt going to do anything, his homies jumped in, and even then my homie didnt want no one to jump in. At the end, my homie walked away with just a lump on his head and those other fools ran away with there tails between there legs.
That Maybach and button up line was for Jay-Z, and Game's a bi*ch for saying it wasn't. Ja Rule don't boast about Maybachs and button ups, "...that's Hova's twist." Jay knows it and Game knows it. And that's not the only thing Game has said subliminally. I've heard plenty of little sneaky sh*t in his freestyles, but like Jay said he won't man up to it. And this n*gga talking about Marcy and Flushing a lot. Take your little example, now imagine if after the f!ght, dude started talking all kinds of reckless sh*t about your homie and your hood like he be there, wouldn't you feel obligated to fu*k him up when you see him? Game's all alone in this one, Dre, Busta, Em, 50, none of them will say sh*t against Jay-Z
 12 years ago '04        #116
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,434 | Props total: 51 51
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhohh what the fu*k was you listening to you think Jay beat Nas?
 02-08-2005, 04:12 PM         #117
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 i am not a MOD said:
u a lil dut if you think lloyd banks can fu*k wit Jay-Z, he's not in the same realm, hes ashanti to jay.

MAN GET THE FUK OUTTA HERE WIT UR NONSENSE. fuk jay-z banks has more flow then jay-z. jay-z can't put out tracks anymore man banks can take jay-z fuk jay-z he's ove ever since tha nas diss bank ill k!ll him
 02-08-2005, 04:17 PM         #118
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EAST/WEST all over again...
 02-08-2005, 04:22 PM         #119
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t
 02-08-2005, 04:24 PM         #120
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Maybach and button up line was for Jay-Z, and Game's a bi*ch for saying it wasn't. Ja Rule don't boast about Maybachs and button ups, "...that's Hova's twist." Jay knows it and Game knows it. And that's not the only thing Game has said subliminally. I've heard plenty of little sneaky sh*t in his freestyles, but like Jay said he won't man up to it. And this n*gga talking about Marcy and Flushing a lot. Take your little example, now imagine if after the f!ght, dude started talking all kinds of reckless sh*t about your homie and your hood like he be there, wouldn't you feel obligated to fu*k him up when you see him? Game's all alone in this one, Dre, Busta, Em, 50, none of them will say sh*t against Jay-Z
^^^^^^
Real Talk. Real n*ggaz know wassup.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
216 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
105 comments
2 days ago