Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
buck1623 
space
space
space
$924 | Props total: 231 231
are you serious???? wtf is this guy (doczdaname) talkin about??? do you realize that almost every album jay has put out went platnium??? and you dont think hes good? another thing, i dont think Jay steals his lines IF HE GOES RIGHT TO THE BOOTH WITH IT!!!! AND ITS ON TAPE TOO SO EXPLAIN THAT
 12 years ago '05        #82
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
talkin to doczdaname
 02-08-2005, 02:22 PM         #83
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is kanye with dame or jay ??? im wondering
 12 years ago '04        #84
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,318 | Props total: 2458 2458
aint mad just speakin the truth..heads hate when someone else is on top and that is what usually happens..you from NY so u already know who the real king is..NAS
 12 years ago '04        #85
buck1623 
space
space
space
seriously doubt that one
 12 years ago '04        #86
buck1623 
space
space
space
them n*ggas ova at gunit/shady/aftermath make music....but them street n*ggas on the roc BATTLE. thats y they dont sell, theres a difference there.
 12 years ago '05        #87
i am not a MOD 
space
space
n*ggas is madd cause jay says big lines, so what n*gga, jay knew big, jay was cool wit big, jay was bout to do an album wit big, n*ggas went to high school together, the n*ggas payin homage. theirs plenty of n*ggas who never even met big who use his lines, and dont nobody say sh*t, n*ggas wake up on jay d!ck, eat some breakfast first.
 12 years ago '04        #88
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 buck1623 said:
are you serious???? wtf is this guy (doczdaname) talkin about??? do you realize that almost every album jay has put out went platnium??? and you dont think hes good? another thing, i dont think Jay steals his lines IF HE GOES RIGHT TO THE BOOTH WITH IT!!!! AND ITS ON TAPE TOO SO EXPLAIN THAT
Obviously you havent heard that song that has all the lines jay has stolen..he has went platinum but prove that he sold 600k in the first week..think before you type cuz you aint makin sense son.
 12 years ago '05        #89
i am not a MOD 
space
space
oh my god, nemisis, is on e-crack, n*gga thinks that shady could fu*k wit the roc, n*gga, BEANS could handle each of them on his lonely.
 12 years ago '04        #90
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
gunit is wack but the roc is too..all they ever had was jay,the rest are just puppets until kanye
 02-08-2005, 02:30 PM         #91
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
gunit is wack but the roc is too..all they ever had was jay,the rest are just puppets until kanye
Shut the fu*k up...Chris/Neef/Free/Beans/Oschino/Sparks/Hov/Peedi/H-Money Bags...sike nah, not him...but you know...

If the roc wasnt broke up G-Unit/Aftermath would get handled....easily.
 12 years ago '04        #92
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 0 0
I donno what the hell y'all are talking about but game is pretty sick man, and jay-z couldn't end sh*t, jay-z is overdue he needs to stop being so gay and he ain't endin sh*t... I'll stick up for game no matter what all this sh*t happens cuz the kids got talent, period.
 12 years ago '04        #93
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I Just Herd A Freestyle On Hot 97.jay Seems To Be Taking Shots At Cats Tho,i Dont Know If It's Game.
He Did Address The Subliminals That Cats Are Throwing At Him

Last edited by EmOnEyBaGz175; 02-08-2005 at 02:33 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #94
i am not a MOD 
space
space
^^^lol!
 12 years ago '04        #95
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,315 | Props total: 2 2
 i am not a MOD said:
oh my god, nemisis, is on e-crack, n*gga thinks that shady could fu*k wit the roc, n*gga, BEANS could handle each of them on his lonely.
yes sir, Jay could go for days about game, change of heart, tongue rings, sisqo hair, jay gonna murder him on a track, and the thing is 50 done said game isnt close knit like the rest of g unit, who gonna stand up DRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay would probably have to ghost write dres diss about him
 12 years ago '04        #96
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
Ok G-Unit lovers answer this for me?

Game (G-Unit as well) is a hit b/c he (they) piggy backing 50, if he came out on another label he would not sell 1/2 as much, 50 sells b/c of Em, b/c lets face it, em prob dont got room to p!ss so many lil white kids on his d!ck. Em does have talent, but he needed Dre to offer him credability b/c he is WHITE, which isn't exactly a plus in the rap game add that to the fact that though he can rip when he wanna, the other half of the time he put out some corny sh*t!

Now tell me what roc-a-fella artist has sold b/c of Jay-Z & who put Jay on? And please say Jaz-O b/c his a.ss aint never sold anything himself

Sells is not an indicator of talent - you can go platinum & be weak as hell & vice versa

Last edited by kam422; 02-08-2005 at 02:40 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #97
i am not a MOD 
space
space
im talkin bout weezywayne, game sells record due to talent, no one sells records cause of talent anymore, if so talib, mos, beans, lil wayne, joe budden, and alot of other n*ggas would be sellin records.
 12 years ago '04        #98
buck1623 
space
space
space
doczdaname, he didnt have to sell 500k first week out, but rest a.ssure he sittin on top of those multi-platnium albums got, while everybody else is trying to achieve that..... never heard of a song wit all the lines, but i guess if u take 1 line from each song that he quoted, you could probably make a song wit it..... "i say what i feel, yall adjust to that, put words together, just to match" Jay-Z
 12 years ago '04        #99
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
finally i can agree with u^^^^(I am not a MOD)

Last edited by doczdaname; 02-08-2005 at 02:43 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #100
buck1623 
space
space
space
was that line stolen?
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy