Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2005, 01:47 PM         #61
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my boy Jay gon fu*k game up word is bond...
 12 years ago '04        #62
samclo 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 21 21
Memphis Bleek is trash he the worst rapper that was or is the roc or def jam
 12 years ago '04        #63
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 895 895
all for the publicity. this whole episode is working perfectly for game, who's album is an instant success. bleek's not good....he can't even take credit for his his lyrics, it's jay's flow you heard on 2 of bleek's 3 albums. jay's a funny dude, because i never remembered him getting upset during the beans/jada beef. game already clarified who he was referring to with the button up shirt line, and even bigged him up on several occassions out of respect. where's the subliminal talk? *smh*.... i hope jay dosen't get involved when he don't have to. let bleek handle his business like a man.
 02-08-2005, 01:58 PM         #64
wouter999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol freeway, beani, memphis bleek and jay z against 50 cent, young buck, loyd banks and the game man that isnt even a battle man.
 12 years ago '04        #65
kam422 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
I use to think people was joking bout all these kids on the internet, but I'm starting to believe it.

Y'all cannot really think game is raw? The only g-unit member w/ any resemblence of talent is Banks.

The fact is game sells off of 50 (who is equally trash) Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to G-unit, but don't confuse things, 50 then turned into a "thug" version of Ja Rule

It's like everybody want so hard to be up on something before someone else, or to be a part of something, that they pick a rapper, and just latch on to them. You like who you like, but just b/c you like them don't make them better than they are. If you like Eric Snow, that dont mean he need to be starting at the PG , ya know. Jay is MUCH MUCH better than them n*ggaz, keep it real
 02-08-2005, 02:00 PM         #66
Big Zep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wouter999 said:
lol freeway, beani, memphis bleek and jay z against 50 cent, young buck, loyd banks and the game man that isnt even a battle man.
Who are you sayin would win?
 02-08-2005, 02:05 PM         #67
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kam422 said:
I use to think people was joking bout all these kids on the internet, but I'm starting to believe it.

Y'all cannot really think game is raw? The only g-unit member w/ any resemblence of talent is Banks.

The fact is game sells off of 50 (who is equally trash) Don't get me wrong, I'll listen to G-unit, but don't confuse things, 50 then turned into a "thug" version of Ja Rule

It's like everybody want so hard to be up on something before someone else, or to be a part of something, that they pick a rapper, and just latch on to them. You like who you like, but just b/c you like them don't make them better than they are. If you like Eric Snow, that dont mean he need to be starting at the PG , ya know. Jay is MUCH MUCH better than them n*ggaz, keep it real

feel what you saying but Jay is not better in my book. I dont like Jay. Game underground stuff was better but i would listen to Game B4 jay any day. Thats just me tho. I would listen to Young Buck b4 any of them. Dat battle rap sh*t is all 4 them NY folks.
 02-08-2005, 02:05 PM         #68
beansy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kam422 said:

^^^^^^^REAL TALK.
 12 years ago '04        #69
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
 Acez28 said:
feel what you saying but Jay is not better in my book. I dont like Jay. Game underground stuff was better but i would listen to Game B4 jay any day. Thats just me tho. I would listen to Young Buck b4 any of them. Dat battle rap sh*t is all 4 them NY folks.
You would listen to Game b4 Hov? WTF is goin on?
 02-08-2005, 02:11 PM         #70
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is kanye with ? jay or the dame ?
 12 years ago '05        #71
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
well i like game as an artist but roc is my favorite label. Jus waitin to see what happens....if game and banks don't like each other why do they say each other names in there song...i dunno anyway, it seems when a artist blow up people start to dislike them
 12 years ago '04        #72
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.
fu*king children. you're obviously too young to remember the era when careers were ended over diss tracks. look at my man canibus. and jay-z's not just any rapper. he has the power to end careers with his lyrics alone. then you add in the point that he's the PRESIDENT OF DEF JAM. you're an idiot
 02-08-2005, 02:13 PM         #73
Phil*My*Agony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont.

dont.

dont believe the HYPE huauaauuhaaa!

WHO SAID YOUNG GUNZ WAS SIGNED WITH JAY, DAME GOT THE WHOLE STATE P.

besides game already made it clear he was talking bout ja rules and he dont take shots a "legends"<----lol...kissin a.ss

P.S. BEANS>>>>>G-UNIT/NEW ROC-A-FELLA
 12 years ago '04        #74
buck1623 
space
space
space
$924 | Props total: 231 231
would this mean as the rap game turns that since the roc signed Joe Buddens, the tensions between the two labels will start to get tight anyway????
 12 years ago '05        #75
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
Jay-Z > the whole shady/ aftermath/g-unit, even eminem, where all the white people at, hit the hate button bi*ches.
 12 years ago '04        #76
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 2459 2459
everyone has the hate stick out on game since he been selling..even Jay didnt sell that much in the first week so he kinda butt hurt about that..Jay needs to shut the fu*k up before another west coast dude makes him look stupid, and yes i am talkin about Pac..Jay is a d!ckrider and only reason anyone thinks hes great is because he steals half of his lines and tries to pass it off as his own..dudes alright but he cant end anyones career, if he could then Nas would have been the perfect target and we all know what happen with that..
 12 years ago '05        #77
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
This is all just a gimmick to make money, but j-hova can end game's career. I just say let them do it the best records are during beef times. I mean who wouldn't buy a mixtape that said G-Unit vs. The Roc.
 12 years ago '05        #78
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
^^^u sound madd bi*ch.
 12 years ago '04        #79
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 shorttime said:
all you n*ggaz talking sh*t bout game was proberly the same ones on his d!ck when the the album leaked and hit the stores.....besides the point I know g-unit not going to sit their and let them disrespect the label maybe game cause you know they dont have to say no names but when they say g-unit get ready for a battle
wow. no words. just... wow. how old are you?
 02-08-2005, 02:19 PM         #80
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
fu*king children. you're obviously too young to remember the era when careers were ended over diss tracks. look at my man canibus. and jay-z's not just any rapper. he has the power to end careers with his lyrics alone. then you add in the point that he's the PRESIDENT OF DEF JAM. you're an idiot
dumb a.ss Canibus never had a career. Name someone who had a career and it was ended. this sh*t stoopid. this whole thread is stoopid. this stoopid to discuss. fu*k someone gonna end a career. Only way to end a career is to k!ll da muthafu*ka and that sh*t aint gonna happen cuz both of them weak. Suck da inside of my d!ck and end my career fu*ka.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy