Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
20 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 0 0
I didnt hear this last night.
 02-08-2005, 12:52 PM         #42
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit got beef wit everybody, dats gon be their downfall, add that to the fact that they're not united. 50 startin sh*t wit Jada, Nas, and Fat Joe, Game startin sh*t wit Joe Budden, Yuk, and now he got Jay madd. If Gunit/Shady/Aftermath was united, wit everybody on that roster, the beefs wouldnt affect them that much, but lets be real, all them white people aint gon give a fu*k and dont give a fu*k that he got destroyed by budden and yuk, and bleek might do the same, they still gon go and cop his cd.
 12 years ago '04        #43
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,782 | Props total: 350 350
Why are you d!cks still worried about a source? Just ask somebody from New York. They were on the radio last night talking that sh*t he said. Believe it and move on.
 12 years ago '04        #44
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
It's about time jay and bleek speak on this clown...
 12 years ago '04        #45
shorttime 
space
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
all you n*ggaz talking sh*t bout game was proberly the same ones on his d!ck when the the album leaked and hit the stores.....besides the point I know g-unit not going to sit their and let them disrespect the label maybe game cause you know they dont have to say no names but when they say g-unit get ready for a battle
 12 years ago '05        #46
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
^^^lollololololololol, ur hilarious, if u think g-unit can fu*k wit rocafella, jay can jus impose his will on g-unit, all them n*ggas is garbage, as soon as one of them n*ggas mention the roc, they gon have to deal wit - beans.... say no more.
 12 years ago '04        #47
Armadale 
space
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 0 0
Jay would literally k!ll this nogga. Game has said himself that he looked up to Jay.Game is fu*kin up.
 12 years ago '04        #48
shorttime 
space
space
space
^^^^^^^^^fu*k beans what he gon do start yelling over a track
 12 years ago '05        #49
i am not a MOD 
space
space
dre need to sit down and have a talk wit these n*ggas and say:
"please, not jay/ he's, not for play/ he dont slack a minute/ all your thug rappin and gimmicks/ he will end it"
 12 years ago '04        #50
k-wordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$233 | Props total: 7 7
aiyo if games carrer can be ended on wax tha n*gga to do it would be j-hova. and if it gets real he could bring in tha truth (b-sigal) and put all dem g-unit n*ggaz on smash. And anybody else spitten with hov on a track is gonna come correct.
 12 years ago '04        #51
shorttime 
space
space
space
man jay aint bout to end sh*t but aint no use to continue typing nonthing else cause I see where you from besides yall need someone to look up to acting like jay yall messiah and sh*t
 02-08-2005, 01:33 PM         #52
Acez28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is ridiculous. i hope yall have something else to do with all the spare time. 4 pages of folks arguing if some stoopid sh*t was said about some rappers and all this "WHAT IF" sh*t. bet you n*ggas was saying that JayZ would end Nas career too. LOLOLOLOLLLL Dat sh*t didnt happen. Just wait and see what happens. Someone locked this dumb as thread.
 12 years ago '05        #53
i am not a MOD 
space
space
^^^u mad? Jay-Z > shorttime's favorite rapper. u more madd bi*ch?
 02-08-2005, 01:37 PM         #54
lildut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bleek is wack, Chris is straight, Neef is super wack, Hov is the only reason Roc had a name. Beans is with the Dash Music Group, not Roc, he is not really a battle rapper anywayse . G-Unit would have Game's back, 50 said its no beef, he just needs more time to kick it with Game. Game is better than Bleek, Lloyd Banks can flow against Hov, and 50 would stand triumphant.
 12 years ago '04        #55
shorttime 
space
space
space
why would I be mad bout someone who just reword everybody lyrics huh Im chilling but you mad bi*ch
 02-08-2005, 01:39 PM         #56
M.E.S 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game sucks... yeah.. but jay ending his career.. i mean look what happend when he tried to end's nas' career.. he hurt his own for a sec.... (think about it).. game is a bi*ch and he won't last long. but if jay will do anything. it's help game's career.(like he did nas... and i'm a nas fan but i'll admit that)
 12 years ago '05        #57
i am not a MOD 
space
space
u a lil dut if you think lloyd banks can fu*k wit Jay-Z, he's not in the same realm, hes ashanti to jay.
 12 years ago '04        #58
SMallz 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 1 1
1st off, Memphis Bleek is sh*t....

Game not on his level???? I swear Game sold more albums already then Memphis Bleek's albums combined, so I guess Memphis gota point, Games on highetr level.

Jigga sells alota albums off hype n thats the truth, he aint retired, he said that to hype up black album n he does that wit most of his albums.

I hope Game aswers back at them n let them try to end his career cuz i dont see that happenin, Nas still sellin makin music. N that smack dvd battle would b sick
 02-08-2005, 01:43 PM         #59
sipsizurp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did u buy any of Ja Rules albums after Venni Vetti Vecci? I thought not.....that guy career was already ended.
what Ja Rule was at his prime when 50 went nutty on him, remember "Pain Is Love" it had bout 4 or 5 singles, the one with j-lo, livin it up, down a.ss bi*ch, always on time, and that song wit pac. That n*gga had to go platinum at least 5 times
Then the next year The Last Temptation came out had bout 3 singles on the radio. Then bout 4 months later 50 came and demolished that n*gga and took his fans usin the same formula. Now that n*gga get like 1 single per album. Damn Ja

dre need to sit down and have a talk wit these n*ggas and say:
"please, not jay/ he's, not for play/ he dont slack a minute/ all your thug rappin and gimmicks/ he will end it"
looks like somebody just got their d!ckhandlers card
 02-08-2005, 01:43 PM         #60
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fuk dis sh*t, jay cant end no1ns carrer, 50 neva ended ,Ja is still ridin....game shud watch his a.ss tho, he might just slip
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy