Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
+78  95
130 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
IIBulletZ 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 511 511
Haha, Game's Gonna Get Own3d Real Quick...

14 years ago '04        #27
MGz 972 heat pts972
space
space
$8,308 | Props total: 10192 10192
wheres the audio, i need that

14 years ago '04        #28
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 30 30
LOL. I hope this is all true so im really hoping that Game opens his big mouth soon. Someone needs check this weak a*s n*gga and put an end to his career and them roc-a-fella can do it, even bleek. Make all these Game d*ckryders look like stupid fu*ks once his career is over.

14 years ago '04        #29
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 30 30
come to think about it...that would be mad tight if Game got exposed on some sh*t like a summer jam with footage of him being shown on Change Of Heart and being a male exotic dancer....lmao. Adding to the fire, the roc dropping a hot track that just smashes Game and makes him look like a worthless piece of sh*t

14 years ago '04        #30
jn153 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggaz aint endin game career no time soon, in case n*ggaz is 4gettin e backed by dre and probably platinum already but i hope da roc do come back and keep runnin sh*t.................and jay-z spit it down

14 years ago '04        #31
B.O.C. 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
 Acez28 said
did u buy any of Ja Rules albums after Venni Vetti Vecci? I thought not.....that guy career was already ended. 50 can take credit for that sh*t all he wants but it was inevitable. He was a rapper that tried to sing.....it wasnt gonna float for long. :cool:
THAT IS SO TRU DAWG !!LOL

14 years ago '04        #32
B.O.C. 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
Game Was Over When He Took On Joey!!! Toung Ring Wering f*g!!!!!

14 years ago '04        #33
Randumb Nobody 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,547 | Props total: 487 487
I dont believe any of this until I see a source..until then its bullsh*t

14 years ago '04        #34
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 223 223
[QUOTE=Acez28]50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit.

^^^^ this part is probably the truth but like i always said game needs to keep it strictly hiphop i heard of the beef wit bleek after these n*ggas did a song together on the last kayslay cd and then it was like...............we have beef............game needs to keep it music he will be much more successful that way instead of callin n*ggas names he got chewed by buddens and still didnt learn his lesson........poor fella

02-08-2005, 01:31 PM         #35
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been stated by 50 cent himself that the game and lloyd banks dont have a relationship. he said not everybody on g unit is going to like each other. you can pretty much read thru the lines and see what he is sayin. banks doesnt fu*k with the game.

14 years ago '04        #36
mpmastamind510 49 heat pts49
space
space
$3,244 | Props total: 2483 2483
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a*s remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.

14 years ago '04        #37
j55792 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 133 133
come to think about it...that would be mad tight if Game got exposed on some sh*t like a summer jam with footage of him being shown on Change Of Heart and being a male exotic dancer....lmao. Adding to the fire, the roc dropping a hot track that just smashes Game and makes him look like a worthless piece of sh*t
lol :D

02-08-2005, 01:47 PM         #38
hovdontretire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont wanna see, hov, or bleek diss him,.........i wanna see a highly publicized Young Chris Vs. Game, let dat n*gga get some shine.

14 years ago '04        #39
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 954 954
 mpmastamind510 said
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a*s remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
lol

yea we still need a source

14 years ago '04        #40
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 10 10
I didnt hear this last night.

02-08-2005, 01:52 PM         #41
hovdontretire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit got beef wit everybody, dats gon be their downfall, add that to the fact that they're not united. 50 startin sh*t wit Jada, Nas, and Fat Joe, Game startin sh*t wit Joe Budden, Yuk, and now he got Jay madd. If Gunit/Shady/Aftermath was united, wit everybody on that roster, the beefs wouldnt affect them that much, but lets be real, all them white people aint gon give a fu*k and dont give a fu*k that he got destroyed by budden and yuk, and bleek might do the same, they still gon go and cop his cd.

14 years ago '04        #42
BackBlock_OG 36 heat pts36
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 1424 1424
Why are you d*cks still worried about a source? Just ask somebody from New York. They were on the radio last night talking that sh*t he said. Believe it and move on.

14 years ago '04        #43
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
It's about time jay and bleek speak on this clown...

14 years ago '04        #44
shorttime 
space
space
space
$178 | Props total: 1 1
all you n*ggaz talking sh*t bout game was proberly the same ones on his d*ck when the the album leaked and hit the stores.....besides the point I know g-unit not going to sit their and let them disrespect the label maybe game cause you know they dont have to say no names but when they say g-unit get ready for a battle

14 years ago '05        #45
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 2 2
^^^lollololololololol, ur hilarious, if u think g-unit can fu*k wit rocafella, jay can jus impose his will on g-unit, all them n*ggas is garbage, as soon as one of them n*ggas mention the roc, they gon have to deal wit - beans.... say no more.

14 years ago '04        #46
Armadale 
space
space
space
$1,055 | Props total: 0 0
Jay would literally k*ll this nogga. Game has said himself that he looked up to Jay.Game is fu*kin up.

14 years ago '04        #47
shorttime 
space
space
space
^^^^^^^^^fu*k beans what he gon do start yelling over a track

14 years ago '05        #48
i am not a MOD 
space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 2 2
dre need to sit down and have a talk wit these n*ggas and say:
"please, not jay/ he's, not for play/ he dont slack a minute/ all your thug rappin and gimmicks/ he will end it"

14 years ago '04        #49
k-wordz 1 heat pts
space
space
$248 | Props total: 48 48
aiyo if games carrer can be ended on wax tha n*gga to do it would be j-hova. and if it gets real he could bring in tha truth (b-sigal) and put all dem g-unit n*ggaz on smash. And anybody else spitten with hov on a track is gonna come correct.

14 years ago '04        #50
shorttime 
space
space
space
man jay aint bout to end sh*t but aint no use to continue typing nonthing else cause I see where you from besides yall need someone to look up to acting like jay yall messiah and sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
+69online now  46
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
276 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  42
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+169online now  11
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+146online now  11
Image(s) inside Texas homeowner, 20, shoots & kills three men and injures 2 more while..
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  10
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Jan 22 - WTF? Man forces flight attendant to wipe is booty
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  7
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  5
Ilovemakonnen was dropped from ovo because he brought his gay boyfriend to dra..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy