Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
22 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Sex Abuse Was 'Price' of Olympic Gold: McKayla Maroney
66 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM         #21
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody who has radio in new york heard this last night. audio is also floating around the internet. the jay-z part was recorded too. call funk flex tonight on hot 97 and have him confirm it. and be sure to also mention the $10,000 battle on smack. this is real i think the game dug himself a ditch because it is already been said that his own camp aint feelin him now Jay?
 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM         #22
DeLoraye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a stupid muthafu*ka.........why would you want the roc on ya a.ss?? anyway, jay-z and the rest of the roc has nothing to worry about......game is the same pu**y who was shown to have been on change of heart and got dumped by his chick....he not serious.....and if he is, he trying to build a name for himself

i give game props for being brave, but his a.ss will get knocked the fu*k out by jay-z in any battle.

props for the article..
 02-08-2005, 11:45 AM         #23
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The young gunz are signed to jay. get in touch with what is goin on homie
 02-08-2005, 11:47 AM         #24
u_dont_know_me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.
Did 50 end Ja career? no

Has Ja gone from the top of the rap world 2 being just another rapper?yes

and in a biz were artist are only getting pennies per album sale every fan counts. and rappers know this. I can go 2 the circle or just slide down madison and run into n*ggas that put went GOLD. Crucial Confict, DO or Die, and even twista till recently are n*ggas that is still in the hood cuase they broke.(by industry standards) I have been working on the joint b4 i left that sh*t alone, and i have served nigggas (like twista) rollin in sh*t worse than me smoking on sawbucks like me. n*ggas is n*ggas fo the most part, yall suburbanites need 2 learn whats real and whats entertainment. Thats why except fo the battles, hood n*ggas dont b fu*kin wit smack sh*t they b on, is what we b on. But i make a k!lling on them sh*ts with my burb n*ggas cause to them, the sh*t is crazy.
 02-08-2005, 11:47 AM         #25
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody inform the g-unit groupie kheopz what is goin on.
 13 years ago '04        #26
IIBulletZ 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 58 58
Haha, Game's Gonna Get Own3d Real Quick...
 13 years ago '04        #27
MGz 950 heat pts950
space
space
$8,144 | Props total: 8599 8599
wheres the audio, i need that
 13 years ago '04        #28
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
LOL. I hope this is all true so im really hoping that Game opens his big mouth soon. Someone needs check this weak a.ss n*gga and put an end to his career and them roc-a-fella can do it, even bleek. Make all these Game d!ckryders look like stupid fu*ks once his career is over.
 13 years ago '04        #29
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
come to think about it...that would be mad tight if Game got exposed on some sh*t like a summer jam with footage of him being shown on Change Of Heart and being a male exotic dancer....lmao. Adding to the fire, the roc dropping a hot track that just smashes Game and makes him look like a worthless piece of sh*t
 13 years ago '04        #30
jn153 
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggaz aint endin game career no time soon, in case n*ggaz is 4gettin e backed by dre and probably platinum already but i hope da roc do come back and keep runnin sh*t.................and jay-z spit it down
 13 years ago '04        #31
B.O.C. 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
 Acez28 said:
did u buy any of Ja Rules albums after Venni Vetti Vecci? I thought not.....that guy career was already ended. 50 can take credit for that sh*t all he wants but it was inevitable. He was a rapper that tried to sing.....it wasnt gonna float for long. :cool:
THAT IS SO TRU DAWG !!LOL
 13 years ago '04        #32
B.O.C. 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
Game Was Over When He Took On Joey!!! Toung Ring Wering f*g!!!!!
 13 years ago '04        #33
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 298 298
I dont believe any of this until I see a source..until then its bullsh*t
 13 years ago '04        #34
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,258 | Props total: 204 204
[QUOTE=Acez28]50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit.

^^^^ this part is probably the truth but like i always said game needs to keep it strictly hiphop i heard of the beef wit bleek after these n*ggas did a song together on the last kayslay cd and then it was like...............we have beef............game needs to keep it music he will be much more successful that way instead of callin n*ggas names he got chewed by buddens and still didnt learn his lesson........poor fella
 02-08-2005, 12:31 PM         #35
wise guy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been stated by 50 cent himself that the game and lloyd banks dont have a relationship. he said not everybody on g unit is going to like each other. you can pretty much read thru the lines and see what he is sayin. banks doesnt fu*k with the game.
 13 years ago '04        #36
mpmastamind510 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 1523 1523
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a.ss remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
 13 years ago '04        #37
j55792 
space
space
$819 | Props total: 93 93
come to think about it...that would be mad tight if Game got exposed on some sh*t like a summer jam with footage of him being shown on Change Of Heart and being a male exotic dancer....lmao. Adding to the fire, the roc dropping a hot track that just smashes Game and makes him look like a worthless piece of sh*t
lol :D
 02-08-2005, 12:47 PM         #38
hovdontretire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont wanna see, hov, or bleek diss him,.........i wanna see a highly publicized Young Chris Vs. Game, let dat n*gga get some shine.
 13 years ago '04        #39
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 374 374
 mpmastamind510 said:
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a.ss remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
lol

yea we still need a source
 13 years ago '04        #40
8 OFF 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 0 0
I didnt hear this last night.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Days In Houston (Tsu)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 5,000-mile Cloud bringin big storms to NorthEast
38 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tiddies is hella ignant
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy