Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 50 Cent officially being sued for Copyright Infringement
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
420 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM         #21
kheopz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is some BS to beleive Jay-z was on the radio with who? young Gunz .. He never liked those kids from the start .. these are Dame Dash kids .. like Cameron Jay-z never feel the kids. And by the way I hope that you heard (over and over) again that in WestSide story The Game was aiming at Ja rule and that on the Documentary he clarified that. Subliminal shots .. yeah right .. 50 or banks not liking Banks .. You haters just want to divide this group of talented young men making money the right way. Lil scrappy coming into the mix and you bi*ches will have heart attacks or some strokes and some sh*t. Bunch of kids .. this article is as fake as you'll find WMD in Iraq these days ... Damn some of you just make my day ... It was a good laugh though and bi*ch spend some time on some real sh*t on this board instead of losing your life a typing some BS like this.

ONE!!
 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM         #22
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody who has radio in new york heard this last night. audio is also floating around the internet. the jay-z part was recorded too. call funk flex tonight on hot 97 and have him confirm it. and be sure to also mention the $10,000 battle on smack. this is real i think the game dug himself a ditch because it is already been said that his own camp aint feelin him now Jay?
 02-08-2005, 11:44 AM         #23
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a stupid muthafu*ka.........why would you want the roc on ya a.ss?? anyway, jay-z and the rest of the roc has nothing to worry about......game is the same pu**y who was shown to have been on change of heart and got dumped by his chick....he not serious.....and if he is, he trying to build a name for himself

i give game props for being brave, but his a.ss will get knocked the fu*k out by jay-z in any battle.

props for the article..
 02-08-2005, 11:45 AM         #24
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The young gunz are signed to jay. get in touch with what is goin on homie
 02-08-2005, 11:47 AM         #25
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.
Did 50 end Ja career? no

Has Ja gone from the top of the rap world 2 being just another rapper?yes

and in a biz were artist are only getting pennies per album sale every fan counts. and rappers know this. I can go 2 the circle or just slide down madison and run into n*ggas that put went GOLD. Crucial Confict, DO or Die, and even twista till recently are n*ggas that is still in the hood cuase they broke.(by industry standards) I have been working on the joint b4 i left that sh*t alone, and i have served nigggas (like twista) rollin in sh*t worse than me smoking on sawbucks like me. n*ggas is n*ggas fo the most part, yall suburbanites need 2 learn whats real and whats entertainment. Thats why except fo the battles, hood n*ggas dont b fu*kin wit smack sh*t they b on, is what we b on. But i make a k!lling on them sh*ts with my burb n*ggas cause to them, the sh*t is crazy.
 02-08-2005, 11:47 AM         #26
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody inform the g-unit groupie kheopz what is goin on.
 12 years ago '04        #27
IIBulletZ 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,968 | Props total: 11 11
Haha, Game's Gonna Get Own3d Real Quick...
 12 years ago '04        #28
MGz 869 heat pts869
space
space
$7,469 | Props total: 4287 4287
wheres the audio, i need that
 12 years ago '04        #29
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
LOL. I hope this is all true so im really hoping that Game opens his big mouth soon. Someone needs check this weak a.ss n*gga and put an end to his career and them roc-a-fella can do it, even bleek. Make all these Game d!ckryders look like stupid fu*ks once his career is over.
 12 years ago '04        #30
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
come to think about it...that would be mad tight if Game got exposed on some sh*t like a summer jam with footage of him being shown on Change Of Heart and being a male exotic dancer....lmao. Adding to the fire, the roc dropping a hot track that just smashes Game and makes him look like a worthless piece of sh*t
 12 years ago '04        #31
jn153 
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggaz aint endin game career no time soon, in case n*ggaz is 4gettin e backed by dre and probably platinum already but i hope da roc do come back and keep runnin sh*t.................and jay-z spit it down
 12 years ago '04        #32
B.O.C. 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 0 0
 Acez28 said:
did u buy any of Ja Rules albums after Venni Vetti Vecci? I thought not.....that guy career was already ended. 50 can take credit for that sh*t all he wants but it was inevitable. He was a rapper that tried to sing.....it wasnt gonna float for long. :cool:
THAT IS SO TRU DAWG !!LOL
 12 years ago '04        #33
B.O.C. 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 0 0
Game Was Over When He Took On Joey!!! Toung Ring Wering f*g!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #34
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 110 110
I dont believe any of this until I see a source..until then its bullsh*t
 12 years ago '04        #35
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 152 152
[QUOTE=Acez28]50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit.

^^^^ this part is probably the truth but like i always said game needs to keep it strictly hiphop i heard of the beef wit bleek after these n*ggas did a song together on the last kayslay cd and then it was like...............we have beef............game needs to keep it music he will be much more successful that way instead of callin n*ggas names he got chewed by buddens and still didnt learn his lesson........poor fella
 02-08-2005, 12:31 PM         #36
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been stated by 50 cent himself that the game and lloyd banks dont have a relationship. he said not everybody on g unit is going to like each other. you can pretty much read thru the lines and see what he is sayin. banks doesnt fu*k with the game.
 12 years ago '04        #37
mpmastamind510 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,417 | Props total: 414 414
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a.ss remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
 12 years ago '04        #38
j55792 
space
space
$784 | Props total: 31 31
come to think about it...that would be mad tight if Game got exposed on some sh*t like a summer jam with footage of him being shown on Change Of Heart and being a male exotic dancer....lmao. Adding to the fire, the roc dropping a hot track that just smashes Game and makes him look like a worthless piece of sh*t
lol :D
 02-08-2005, 12:47 PM         #39
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont wanna see, hov, or bleek diss him,.........i wanna see a highly publicized Young Chris Vs. Game, let dat n*gga get some shine.
 12 years ago '04        #40
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,054 | Props total: 143 143
 mpmastamind510 said:
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a.ss remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
lol

yea we still need a source
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
46 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
48 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
247 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
A Federal Court Ruled That Companies Can Fire People Just for Having Dreadlocks
90 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
279 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy