Feb 8 - **Jay-Z Speaks on The Game, The Roc, and 2005**

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #221
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,813 | Props total: 498 498
all ya'll jay-z haters.. get wit da CLICK.. Game's nice.. but real fellas
 02-09-2005, 08:38 PM         #222
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yuk and joey merked game, for jay-z it would be like beating up a woman, dude is almost 10 years deep, 2 definite classics(more in my opinion), jigga held u down 8 summers, wheres the love?
 12 years ago '05        #223
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
 mpmastamind510 said:
tell jay 2 go make dem garbage a.ss remixes wit pharrell bout changin clothes for men. game vs. jay-z. whoa. '05 battles let it begin. oh yea fu*k bleek. peace.
hahahah.... this kid is gay..

you are blind kid.. listen to some raps
 02-09-2005, 08:49 PM         #224
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is madd

"even in my absence, my presence is felt/
i gotta tell you im the king ,dog if nothin else/"
 02-09-2005, 08:49 PM         #225
LegacyThaMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO please peep allhiphop.com for the freestyle of jay dissin game
 02-09-2005, 08:52 PM         #226
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"These cats make subliminal records
knowin they can't directly direct it at me I don't respect it
and you don't really want it with Hov for the record
I put a couple of careers on hold you could be next kid"
i jus love that part right there.
 02-09-2005, 10:17 PM         #227
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you old rappers tryin' to advance it's all over now take it like a man.

Aftermath is what's poppin' Jay-z don't come back like Jordan wearing no 45.
Cause u seen what happen to Jordan wit the Wizards.
But on some real sh*t Jay-z will get the game but he can't murder the whole aftermath.
I hope he murder 50 on wax tho cuz i can't stand that c*cky azz n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #228
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 0 0
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit.
Dont mean he like the n*gga, but if game does well thats more money for him.
 12 years ago '05        #229
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
ain't no love in the heart of da city .. take em to church

HOV!
 02-13-2005, 12:08 AM         #230
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hovdontretire said:
game diss bleek, and they squashed it, then went and talked some more sh*t about bleek, game is bein bi*ch. It was said about the joe budden beef (joe budden said they squashed it, the game was talkin more sh*t the next day), and now bleek is sayin it. Second of all, g-unit, non of them, could fu*k wit hov, and i think all the g-unit fans know that. Bleek vs. Game, lets be real, they are about on the same level, but in no way can game fu*k wit jay, game knows it. no one on shady aftermath can fu*k with jay-z, thats why dre is gon step in the middle and stop it before it happens.

and please, if its ur first post, make it a good one.

man ur kidding no 1 on shady aftermath can fuk wit jay comon n*gga b real eminem ill murder jigga em ill embarrass jay-z n maybe banks will to.. to me i think banks can take jay-z so dunt talk wat chu dont know n*gga
 02-13-2005, 12:15 AM         #231
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mia4life128 said:
man ur kidding no 1 on shady aftermath can fuk wit jay comon n*gga b real eminem ill murder jigga em ill embarrass jay-z n maybe banks will to.. to me i think banks can take jay-z so dunt talk wat chu dont know n*gga
jay-z is one of the greatest rappers of all time, no one alive can fu*k wit him wit the exception of nas, eminem nor banks are near nas's level, or jays level. Ten years deep, 2 or more classic albums, classic battles, destroyed prodigy, and fifty cent, and in my opinion nas too. U gotta be an ill shady/gunit d!ckryder to think any of them can fu*k with Jay-Z, even em has been quoted saying jay-z is better than him.
 02-13-2005, 12:20 AM         #232
Mia4life128 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hovdontretire said:
jay-z is one of the greatest rappers of all time, no one alive can fu*k wit him wit the exception of nas, eminem nor banks are near nas's level, or jays level. Ten years deep, 2 or more classic albums, classic battles, destroyed prodigy, and fifty cent, and in my opinion nas too. U gotta be an ill shady/gunit d!ckryder to think any of them can fu*k with Jay-Z, even em has been quoted saying jay-z is better than him.

lol n*gga he said dat fo piblicity stunts comon dog n i aint no d!ck ryder i just tell it how i hear it on freestlez n battles jigga can flow but so can em n em has way more harder punch line they jay n i pay attemtion to both side n that how i tell it
but id em get into it wit the beef agains jay well c who wins..
 02-13-2005, 12:26 AM         #233
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k has eminem battled, benzino, ja rule, nsync, moby, n*gga jay went bar for bar wit nas, destroyed prodigy, and 50 cent. Even big said his only competition lyrically was jay. before RD jay battled ll cool jay in a club, and won, (thats straight from an ll interview in the source). Jay has battled DMX in yonkers and had the crowd cheerin for him. Eminem can sell record but what it comes down to is lyricism, and Jay and Nas are the two best alive, lyrically, therefore eminem cannot fu*k wit him. Your opinion is your opinion, but ask anyone wats there top 10 dead or alive, i bet you jay's in it, and ems not.
 12 years ago '05        #234
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
There's commotion over Game this week, as usual ó but oddly enough, it's not being stirred in L.A., overseas or even in Game's own camp. Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek appeared on New York's Hot 97 Wednesday and downplayed rumors of beef between them and Game, which had been ignited by comments by Bleek and a Jay freestyle on the station on Monday.

During that appearance, Bleek was asked by DJ Funkmaster Flex for his thoughts about Game. Bleek challenged Game to�"put money up in a battle on a street DVD"�and,�later, Jay�let loose a freestyle that many believed took shots at Game.�"You saying my name to entertain your crew/ I ain't playing no games, sh--, the game's through/ You can get it broad day on Broadway while 'TRL' taping/ You playing a game you know you can't win/ Quit playing them childish games with grown men."

When the two appeared on the station on Wednesday afternoon, however, a caller asked Jay who the freestyle was directed at. "That wasn't getting at no one," Jay replied. "The rhyme that I said actually was a love letter to summer," he said, making a reference to the fact that his albums have acted as soundtracks for the past eight summers, and summer is going to miss him now that he's retired. Jay was audibly smiling as he made this comment.

Game has never minced words when it came to Memphis Bleek ó whom he dissed last year on mixtapes ó but has since come out and said the beef was squashed. He has dismissed speculation that he had some sideways talk for Jay on The Documentary.

In other Game news, the MC has realized his dream of getting closer to Mya: The sultry singer, whom Game raps vividly about on "Dreams," appears in the forthcoming video for the song, along with Dr. Dre and USC quarterback Matt Leinart.

Game is currently on tour in Europe with Snoop Dogg, but before he left, the Compton fire-starter filmed two clips, the aforementioned "Dreams" and "Hate It or Love It."

Scheduled to drop first, "Hate It or Love It" was directed by the Saline Project and also features 50 Cent. Details are scarce, but according to Game's camp, one scene will depict the two G-Unit members as kids.

"Dreams" reportedly finds many of the actions Game raps about in the song, like fantasizing about Mya, brought to life. That clip was directed by Dr. Dre and Phillip Atwell.
 12 years ago '04        #235
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 136 136
 Acez28 said:
50 Cent and Lloyd Banks dont like Game? maybe lloyd banks but 50 has promoted this n*gga album more than anybody else with aftermath/g-unit. JayZ cant destroy sh*t either. How da fu*k can someone end a career by making a rap about them? sh*t aint possible if anything it will make the both of them more money by creating a buzz. These rap "biitches" are getting ridiculous with this career ending sh*t.
50 ended Ja Rule career by rapping.
 02-13-2005, 11:41 AM         #236
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Twista went Platinum yo...
 02-13-2005, 11:53 AM         #237
NENEPR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good ReaD...
 02-13-2005, 11:57 AM         #238
MR. ExCLUSIVEs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z = Legend *

and that JAY-Z Freestyle on Hot97 WAS POINTED OUT TO THE GAME but Jay-Z deniyin it cuz he relized he would get alota bad exposure .. the truth
 12 years ago '04        #239
Datruth345 
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 0 0
"who the fu*k has eminem battled, benzino, ja rule, nsync, moby, n*gga jay went bar for bar wit nas, destroyed prodigy, and 50 cent. Even big said his only competition lyrically was jay. before RD jay battled ll cool jay in a club, and won, (thats straight from an ll interview in the source). Jay has battled DMX in yonkers and had the crowd cheerin for him. Eminem can sell record but what it comes down to is lyricism, and Jay and Nas are the two best alive, lyrically, therefore eminem cannot fu*k wit him. Your opinion is your opinion, but ask anyone wats there top 10 dead or alive, i bet you jay's in it, and ems not."

^^^^ Realest sh*t....Jay Went Into Dmx Hood And Had Dudes Sayin He Won...Thats Sum Ill sh*t
 02-13-2005, 12:12 PM         #240
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think em's verse in renegade was better. . .
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy