Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #181
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,641 | Props total: 786 786
That's cool that you like Game and everything but you gotta admit that the dude's a snake. Everytime he's had a face to face with these people he's been dissing he apologizes and sh*t acts cool but then he goes and does diss tracks behind their backs, that's female sh*t to the fullest. And I don't think Jay is even close to being done, if Game tries to go at him you know there ain't no way in fu*k that Game can even go at him like Jay can go at him, that would be impossible as evidence by the horrible MCing that went on on Game's LP. What's he gonna do, threaten Jay with his name dropping and shoe references? And if this gets to be a Jay vs. Dre and Aftermath deal than Jay will embarass that entire label, sure their careers won't be over but he will no doubt embarass them. Personally, I think Dre and Jay are cool with each other so I don't think Dre would be stupid enough to defend a f*g**t like Game against Jay when he brought this on himself going around snaking n*ggas behind their backs and sh*t to people that Jay considers family, you always gotta back up your peoples who are close to you.
 12 years ago '04        #182
siqone 
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 0 0
good post
 12 years ago '04        #183
JoeyAvalanche 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,804 | Props total: 22 22
What pisses me off is when Game goes out n says "i dont wear button up shirts or drive maybach" and Jay-Z is the OBVIOUS icon for these products in the rap game. Damn he wore a button up and was in a 'Bach in his Dirt Off Your Shoulder clip as well as heaps of magazine interviews. Then Game hears Jay is mad then goes and says "...umm... i was actually talkin bout Ja!" if u wanna take a subliminal at Ja make it obvious u talking bout him and talk about yelling on tracks, doin gay sing songs and wearing tank tops, singlets and bandanas. Dont go fukn wit Jay then say u playin on sum1 else, Game gunna get his a.ss whoopd.

Whether they with Jay or Dame Jay-Z got:
-Bleek
-Beans (fu*k the dude who sed 'whats Beans gonna do on a track? yell at Game?" Beans was on a trial for attempted murder d!ckhead!)
-Young Gunz
-Freeway
-State Prop
-Kanye (fu*k him being soft, dude will expose you on wax if he wanted too, fans will laugh they a.ss off at Game)

and damn if the whole Roc is riding im sure Cam and Dipset would jump on for a ride.

Rocafella is battle ready and will take bullets for each other cuz they got a foundation, G-Unit is just sum team of Mickey Mouse Club f*gs being put together to form a super group but they sure aint fam.

P.S Jigga will end a country if he wanted too
 12 years ago '04        #184
BADBOI 
space
space
$6,458 | Props total: 0 0
all i have 2 say is dat game has 2 watch his mouth, nd bout Jay endin carrers...i dont think so, he might have sum hot sh*ts out, but chill he aint endin carrers
 12 years ago '04        #185
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
That's cool that you like Game and everything but you gotta admit that the dude's a snake. Everytime he's had a face to face with these people he's been dissing he apologizes and sh*t acts cool but then he goes and does diss tracks behind their backs, that's female sh*t to the fullest. And I don't think Jay is even close to being done, if Game tries to go at him you know there ain't no way in fu*k that Game can even go at him like Jay can go at him, that would be impossible as evidence by the horrible MCing that went on on Game's LP. What's he gonna do, threaten Jay with his name dropping and shoe references? And if this gets to be a Jay vs. Dre and Aftermath deal than Jay will embarass that entire label, sure their careers won't be over but he will no doubt embarass them. Personally, I think Dre and Jay are cool with each other so I don't think Dre would be stupid enough to defend a f*g**t like Game against Jay when he brought this on himself going around snaking n*ggas behind their backs and sh*t to people that Jay considers family, you always gotta back up your peoples who are close to you.
finally something with no dissin... well ur right theres no way game can go at jay like jay can go at game... simply because game doesnt have the recognition as jay... say games been around for about 12 yrs or so like jay... u know this battle would be way diff and u wouldnt be makin game look like such a lame... game doesnt have nearly as much as experience on wax as jay but im sure hell keep up for awhile... and as for jay knockin out the whole aftermath... theres no way that will happen, i dont think hes that nice on the mic... he couldnt even knock off nas, nas practically embarassed him a lot more than jay got as nas... sure nas' rips werent exactly correct like tae bo ho.. which sounds sorta gay but he did still get at him harder than jay got at him... idk... i think thi sis all bs just like 50 sposed to be droppin a track on jada n joe.. wheres that sh*t at?? lol dont see it
 12 years ago '04        #186
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
fu*k jay and game
 12 years ago '04        #187
subway series 65 heat pts65
space
space
$2,801 | Props total: 675 675
lets lock em in a room with houston
 02-08-2005, 10:14 PM         #188
WhiteBwoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustleman said:
as for you WhiteBwoy ur right id rather listen to a bunch of bama motherfu*kas rappin bout sh*t they dont own and couldnt own if they lived a 100 lifetimes mumbling they words through fu*kin gold teeth that went outta style in the late 80s then real music wit content any day
"real music" who u refering to, diplomats, rock-a-fella, lol get tha fu*k outta here
 12 years ago '04        #189
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 JoeyAvalanche said:
Whether they with Jay or Dame Jay-Z got:
-Bleek
-Beans (fu*k the dude who sed 'whats Beans gonna do on a track? yell at Game?" Beans was on a trial for attempted murder d!ckhead!)
-Young Gunz
-Freeway
-State Prop
-Kanye (fu*k him being soft, dude will expose you on wax if he wanted too, fans will laugh they a.ss off at Game)

and damn if the whole Roc is riding im sure Cam and Dipset would jump on for a ride.

Rocafella is battle ready and will take bullets for each other cuz they got a foundation, G-Unit is just sum team of Mickey Mouse Club f*gs being put together to form a super group but they sure aint fam.

P.S Jigga will end a country if he wanted too
wow man someones a hater... well if u want to be like that i guess i can back up game n them a lil n hate on the roc's crew.. if ur saying beans will murder game on a track what does him gettin off a murder charge or w/e have to do with anything??? and game dont gotta worry bout a murder charge hes damn near been murder thinkin he wont off some n*gga, as for the young gunz they wont do anything... free will stay out hopefully cuz i personally think hes garbage the only song i liked of his was alright and thats only cuz of anthony or w/e being on it...state prop?? u already named the people in state prop unless theres others i dont know about... kanye could say some funny sh*t on but wont simply cuz hes cool wit game n thats known... commercials and produced a track for him... dipset will not ride on game either simply cuz of all the mixtape tracks theyve done and that jay aint even close with any of them n*ggas.. and u dont think buck or 50 will take shots for game.. or any of blackwall street??? u must be crazy.... gunit n blackwall street r made up of n*ggas off the streets... where is half of the roc from??? no backrounds at all... and about jigga ending the country cummon if thats true ima say nas could if he wanted to cuz nas is higher up than jay on my meter... holla
 12 years ago '04        #190
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 34 34
wow... i'm so sick of this sh*t... imo Game would murder Bleek... but Jay would murder Game... so its a win win situation... imo...
 12 years ago '04        #191
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
lol good post
 12 years ago '04        #192
1000bluntz 
space
space
Anybody who thinks that Game's generic as fu*k a.ss can go at Jay on any lyrical level is out of their minds, plain and simple. The guy is as generic as it gets, he has no content and all he does is drop names and talk about his Nikes and sh*t, who the fu*k enjoys listening to this f*g**t when that's ALL he raps about? I mean Game even has a tattoo of Eazy E on himself, he didn't even know the n*gga and he got another man tattooed on his skin? What kinda homo sh*t is that?
 12 years ago '04        #193
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 362 362
"You plan to bang, I plan to bang too
you playin them games, I'm seein the thing through
you sayin my name to entertain ya crew
I ain't playin no Games when shots exchange you're through
Fresh off probation I gotta charge to throw away
my lawyer say for 80 large it'll go away
and that ain't no money to Jay
so you could get it broad day on broadway while TRL's taping
you playin a game you know you won't win
quit playin these childish games with grown men
I don't give a fu*k about cars or chrome rims
I got apartments you could put your home in"
(Do not put my verse on yal records dog)

"These cats make subliminal records
knowin they can't directly direct it at me I don't respect it
and you don't really want it with Hov for the record
I put a couple of careers on hold you could be next kid
you keep entering the danger zone
you gonna make that boy Hov put your name on a song
if you that hungry for fame well c*cksucker c'mon
say when, take ten paces then spin
but on another note I'm bout to take another va-cay on another boat
got damn a motherfu*ker rode way out the hood
and I pray that I stayed out for good
but any day you know a n*gga could try to play like he Suge
then I gotta pull it like Dutch Schultz
you pass the Dutchy I'll blast you trust me
n*ggaz can't fu*k with me, I'm in a good mood yal lucky
I'm in a good groove
and I ain't tryin to mess my thing up
but I will lay down a couple green bucks, get you cleaned up
non pulp-fiction, Cult 4-fifthin
young n*ggaz that blast for me, no religion"

Just to clear it up for yal, and look, no Biggie lines how could it be. Lol, n*ggaz in here think Game gotta chance. Lol. Most of yal dumb a.ss n*ggaz won't even catch the double meaning of the last lines. And for you idiots that can't see that this is aimed at game, look how many times he says game or games in the beginning.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 02-08-2005 at 11:40 PM..
 02-08-2005, 11:28 PM         #194
wise guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That might be the rawest freestyle ever spit. Good luck to The Game because that is probably just a warning to let him know he better Fallback.

"These cats make subliminal records
knowin they can't directly direct it at me I don't respect it
and you don't really want it with Hov for the record
I put a couple of careers on hold you could be next kid
you keep entering the danger zone
you gonna make that boy Hov put your name on a song"

- Jay-Z
 02-08-2005, 11:32 PM         #195
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is home, crying, on the phone with dr.dre, asking "wat should i do?"
 02-08-2005, 11:33 PM         #196
HoodMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game wont say anything..i bet you how eva much u wanna put up
 02-08-2005, 11:42 PM         #197
hovdontretire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre: you shouldnt say anything, or do anything, its jay-z
game: but, but, but, but........
dre:dont.
game: im a gangster
dre: so wat, jus chalk it up as a loss and move on, we sellin records
game: wat about bleek, i can diss bleek, bleek is wack
dre: shut the fu*k up n*gga, u have no talent
 12 years ago '04        #198
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO @ this whole thread and them stupid a.ss n*ggas that are trying to defend Game. Somebody please end this clowns career ASAP.
 12 years ago '04        #199
1000bluntz 
space
space
 hovdontretire said:
dre: you shouldnt say anything, or do anything, its jay-z
game: but, but, but, but........
dre:dont.
game: im a gangster
dre: so wat, jus chalk it up as a loss and move on, we sellin records
game: wat about bleek, i can diss bleek, bleek is wack
dre: shut the fu*k up n*gga, u have no talent
LOL, you forgot the rest of their convo homie.

dre: now suck my d!ck n*gga
game: okay, i love you and everything about you, i wish eazy was alive so i could suck his d!ck too
 12 years ago '05        #200
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
Basically Game is on top right now at #1 on the charts. Jigga is the man, but he need ta stop bein Bleeks daddy. Game came at Ja in the line about button uop shirts n what not, but yeah he did come at Bleek and pu**y Bleek aint do sh*t. And lets b real, Bleek is jealous. Bleek made some bangers but when u look at number Game sold more than bleek sold in 2 album in one week. As far as the smack DV goes I wanna see that sh*t. Cuz up until then Bleek has been pu**y n not said sh*t untikl jay recorde a off the hook freestyle last night. Bleek coulda came back at Game when Game played him on wax, but he aint do sh*t. And on otp of all that if any of ya'll n*ggas think 50 dont like Game ya'll been fu*kin with the cooked crack cuz 50 is all over his album and Game isa bringin' that n*gga doe, point blank period. And the Roc aint what it was in 01 so they are not doin any lyrical warfare with G-Unit especially cuz 50 n Hov already been there n now they done wenton tours n on a reebok contract and to top that off the orc is just young gunz bleek n hov cuz beans aint gonna be makin any diss records and dipset dont give a fu*k bout them n they beef. Basically tis is just a publicity stunt of bleeks album cuz that bi*ch aint done sh*t for a long a.ss time. Game is still gonna stay #1 until 50 drops and Jay is still gonna stay retired and Bleek is still gonna keep going Gold... nuttin but hype ya'll
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
125 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy